What is the worst injury you have ever had?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol
[Image: cimg2199h.jpg]
i chipped a bone in my finger skating today. Guess i'll be on IRC alot more..
So, on that note. Whats the worst injury you have ever had?

Mine is a Broken wrist but the worst pain would have to be nearly a broken rib.
Thanks given by:
i crashed a bmx bike out at a local dirt course, had to have 13 stitches, broke 2 ribs, hairline crack in my jaw, and had a grade 2 concussion, and some rather nasty cuts and bruises
obviously enough, it wasn't one of my best moments :P
Thanks given by:
I died.
Thanks given by:
Broke a finger (the little one :p).
Thanks given by:
I broke my nintendo ds. It hurt like shit.
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 11, 10:03PM)titiPT Wrote: I broke my nintendo ds. It hurt like shit.

My GBA and GBA SP are still alive, so how did you do?

Thanks given by:
Greened out and ran into a tree falling back onto a rock i gave myself a concussion, stayed on the ground for 5 minutes then got up and went back to class

getting knocked the fuck out in a slayer mosh
Thanks given by:
I once got splattered by unarmed :/

but srsly, no I never got injured ... two times i had a concussion after a party but thats about it
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 11, 10:36PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(02 Dec 11, 10:03PM)titiPT Wrote: I broke my nintendo ds. It hurt like shit.

My GBA and GBA SP are still alive, so how did you do?

My GameBoy Color is still alive. But my DS fell on my toilet.. Which didn't broke her. Actually, that happened a couple of years ago. Sadly, some months ago i dropped her on he floor. It still works, but barely.. With lots of duct tape.
Thanks given by:
Falling back off of the couch arm rest was quite bad. Hit my head, started being sick so had to go to hospital.. x.x

Ooor... Being hit by a firework. Sorta went off course... and down the garden to my knee D:
Thanks given by:
Got ran over by a U-Haul.

Got the back tire all the way to the middle of the back, scrambled my intestines so that I crapped out my mouth, also broke a few ribs, probably fractured others, as well as giving me a concussion. Also had a nasty case of "tire-scrapes-skin-off-itis"
Thanks given by:
Just recently this saturday my rib broke in an ice-hockey match :/ hurt real much and also when i got takled i fell into a 10sec concussion so i didnt feel all the pain :D
Thanks given by:
Oh well, I was 14 or 15, and an evening, while hanging around with my friends, we stopped by a playground in front of a church (we were drunk enough to have fun with that stuff). Since I saw my best friend swinging himself around a pipe, I wanted to do the same, but when he pushed me I couldn't hold myself on the pipe and I flew like 3 meters away. I broke an arm (most painful shit ever), a rib and my eye became black, but damn, I had so much fun that night.

Needless to say my mom still thinks and knows I just fell from stairs.
Thanks given by:
I had broken my arm. And part of my ribs. Hurt like Fuck.
Thanks given by:
When I was 4 I accidentally split my right eye partially open. Eleven years later and I still cannot see out of the bottom part of it. I had to have the top part of my cheek stitched back together. Nasty shit, but it isn't as bad as it sounds, I've learnt to live with it. :L
Thanks given by:
left leg, tibial plateau fracture and broken ankle joint. i still have that stuff in there..
[Image: 0e3fb43872.jpg] [Image: OSG_ap.jpg]
at ankle joint without plate, only screws

get well btw
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 11, 01:21AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: When I was 4 I accidentally split my right eye partially open.
If you don't mind me asking: How the hell did you do that? Sounds rather horrible.
Thanks given by:
broke my femur after falling out of a tree onto a fence. full body cast for 6 months. shit suuuucked
Thanks given by:
'Least you didn't have to puke it up Waffles XD
Thanks given by:
almost cut my right thumb off and the docs went and took a tendon out of my wrist so I could move my thumb again. Console games are in the past with 70% movement in it now :(
Thanks given by:
Seperated my spine and broke my right arm and had to wear a medical halo for half a year after flying 30 feet from a van when it rolled 6 times down a hill.
Thanks given by:
I had a pilonidal cyst removed a couple of weeks ago, and was hospitalized for one of those weeks. The absolute worst experience of my life, so far.

Recovery will take a long time, and I can't sit for another couple of weeks, but I'm just glad that abomination is gone. :P
Thanks given by:
Nothing much.

A fractured leg and a sprained wrist.
Thanks given by:
Fractured my Fibula, Three days before I was scheduled to get my cast on, I fell down some stairs and broke it all the way through.
Thanks given by:
When I was little I pulled the TV's power cord and it fell over my right leg, don't know exactly what I broke (rob ably everything) but I spent several months in rehabilitation and once going down the slide from the school playground I hit a kid's head that was sitting at the end with my forehead, but I was the one that suffered the hit, still have the scar, it's a little 3 cm line.

I also once accidentally hit my front teeth with the metal part of a lamp, and they literally went back inside my gums, thankfully I just had to wait for them to go out again.

And in 3th grade we had these cubby holes for everyone in the class, and I was getting a book out and a part of the wood was sticking out from the edge so when I put my hand on it to hold my weight, my right pinky sliced open (didn't feel it, it seems like it's those cuts so deep and sharp that you can't feel them), so then I had to get some stitches and wear a weird white cotton-like pad taped around my finger.
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 11, 10:09PM)makkE Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk9nwfvQtVE
Thanks given by:
Dropped a ~42" CRT TV on my toe.
A friend threw a large, sharp rock off a bridge and hit me with it. Corner entered the back of my leg and came out the front.
Crashed my bike down a hill at 28mph, landed on my arm on a storm grate. Bike hasn't worked properly since.
Jumped off a bed and hit my head on an old radiator.
Kicked the corner of a wall with no shoes on.
Dropped a small airplane wing on my own fingers.
And earlier today I bit my tongue so hard I drew blood.

All that and I've never broken a single bone, not even a crack.

[Image: MV5BMTQ5MzkyMjk2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTAx...SY317_.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02 Dec 11, 11:30PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Hit my head

That explains a lot of things... :D

Thanks given by:
my ex gf used my arm to extinguish a cigarette.

well, she was the unlucky one, coz i actually used her face for the same purpose.
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 11, 02:27AM)lucky Wrote: Seperated my spine and broke my right arm and had to wear a medical halo for half a year after flying 30 feet from a van when it rolled 6 times down a hill.

lucky.

^DAT NAZI!
Thanks given by: