Assaultcube Meme's
(15 Jul 13, 07:08PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(15 Jul 13, 06:24PM)Nightmare Wrote: [Image: 39730263.jpg]

That happened on my old PC :/

It's a feature, we're attempting to monopolise all your PC time.
Thanks given by:
Alt + Tab never crashes mine..
It occasionally crashes the radar textures but thats it..
Thanks given by:
If you alt+tab and if the map changes before you come back to the game, then your minimap will keep the mapshot of the previous map. :P
Thanks given by:
A tip for those with kids, works like a charm!

[Image: 539568_150755818462756_875554675_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1097997_492244520863468_1712164989_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: BwbytsH.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 135927143241.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: afy1fmD.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 13, 06:07PM)jamz Wrote: picture

i have a laptop, it's pure discrimination!
Thanks given by:
* Ronald_Reagan <3s jamz
Thanks given by:
Wow didn't knew we could do that
Thanks given by:
[Image: CjWvhFe.png]
Thanks given by:
Say what.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 5382373.jpg]
[Image: 5382537.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 39_zps09c8e92e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: ogdbz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 13, 01:21AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: [Image: ogdbz.jpg]

Seriously screw these people. I love adding these servers to my hate list and watching them disappear like a week later never to reregister.
Thanks given by:
Last time I played a TOSOK on ac_artic in a random server, if Jamz was not here, the ban would have pass.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: [bullshit...]I get 10% warning point[bullshit...]
[Image: om7fj.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 07:37PM)Krayce Wrote:
(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: [bullshit...]I get 10% warning point[bullshit...]
[Image: om7fj.jpg]

I can't access to the picture for some reasons (once again the pic is hosted on a shitty meme's generator website) but i already can say this is why i earned the 10% warning level: (the post #11)

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6984-post...#pid135482

also the "fuck" was not free, pufe was already agressive (and i don't know why...)

This is the exact reason: "Excessive swearing (+1 points)"
Of course I asked vanquish to know what happened, he just confirmed on teamspeak the fact he didn't even translate or understand Pufe's post before giving me some warning points. yes, bullshit.
Thanks given by:
Pufe didn't swear, so he didn't get warning points for swearing. If you want warning points allocated every time someone throws the word "stupid", "bias", etc around, you'd have been banned already several times over.
This would affect other users (including me) and I think it's a bit extreme, plus I only gave warning points in the ACWC subforum. Even though I have the power to, I don't feel it's right to give warning points (even where they may be due) in other areas of the AC forums.
Thanks given by:
Where's the memes?
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 11:58PM)Vanquish Wrote: Pufe didn't swear

Quote:não entendo qual o preconceito do Exodus com os Brasileiros, acho que ele foi estuprado por um no minimo!

DAMN TRANSLATE IT ONCE AT LEAST

(14 Sep 13, 11:58PM)Vanquish Wrote: I only gave warning points in the ACWC subforum.

no
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 12:16AM)ExodusS Wrote: DAMN TRANSLATE IT ONCE AT LEAST

I translated it three times on three different translators, none of them produced any swear words in the translation.

(15 Sep 13, 12:16AM)ExodusS Wrote:
(14 Sep 13, 11:58PM)Vanquish Wrote: I only gave warning points in the ACWC subforum.

no

yes, your warning points were in the ACTV streaming thread which is in the ACWC subforum. check your facts before you make assumptions. (also is there somewhere we can talk instead of on the forum? i'm sure we're both annoying everyone with these bullshit arguments, it's why i'm no longer replying to your other thread)
Thanks given by:
terrible meme incoming

aslowoldman:
[Image: 2305990.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3mo5m.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Devs trying to get a release out against mean linux bug, etc.
[Image: n4A5BhP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: G3uvOJc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
gema players r 2 pro
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 11:12PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: [Image: G3uvOJc.jpg]

Gema players better than you in frag modes, in competitive matches, and in mapping & modding too.
Thanks given by: