Assaultcube Meme's
(12 May 12, 07:05PM)PERROS Wrote: Adios, amigos!
Posts farewell multiple times.
Still active on the forum.
*Insert "One does not simply quit AC" meme*
Thanks given by:
(12 May 12, 08:53PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(12 May 12, 07:05PM)PERROS Wrote: Adios, amigos!
Posts farewell multiple times.
Still active on the forum.
*Insert "One does not simply quit AC" meme*
+10 internets...
... but hes active in game as well, XD
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20335015.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12 May 12, 07:05PM)PERROS Wrote: VallDiGna oO Nice!!

[Image: valldigna.jpg]

nice breast vall!
Thanks given by:
where is her whip ffs?
Thanks given by:
After years explaining VallDiGna is not Vagina...thnxs PERROS everybody thinks i'm a girl... again.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 12, 03:59PM)VallDiGna Wrote: After years explaining VallDiGna is not Vagina...thnxs PERROS everybody thinks i'm a girl... again.
You're not? Oops.
Thanks given by:
While submitting an app
[Image: b8AF6.pngp]
Thanks given by: Mhtsos
ROFL
Thanks given by:
@ this. http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5354-post...l#pid97907

[Image: 21141032.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 6w3ul.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 21764084.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 37183.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think we can say 'Have you guys ever heard of...' has become a meme although I didn't intend it to.
Thanks given by:
No we can not, it is a crime to even suggest such a thing.
Thanks given by:
You don't make something become a meme, the meme becomes what it is by itself. Because if you actually did create the meme that was supposed to be created by itself to mean what it's supposed to, then the meme doesn't deserve to be be considered a meme since it did not become what it is by itself but with the help of someone which is considered as a fake meme.
Thanks given by:
All I know is people make memes.
Thanks given by:
On the internet I think there's a general consensus that "Have you guys ever heard of.." meme is the best meme there's ever been. Certainly within my family that is the case. For me there's three reasons they're the greatest. Firstly I think it's the only meme who could replicate a greatest memes compilation, or even double compilation (?) and you could honestly say every meme deserved to be there. Secondly Undead and Vermi, for whom there is another general consensus here; that they are the greatest men (presumably) to ever live. Lastly, it is great live. Unfortunately I'm too young to have ever seen it live, but I can see them on the forum later. Now I can see my favorite memes by other meme generators performed live and I very often get that terrible thought rushing in to my head; 'y they no funny'. Even when it is good, I don't think there's ever been a meme where I can honestly say that's as funny. Apart from "have you ever heard of meme".

But this general consensus, I'm led to believe that across the pond there's actually people who've never even heard of the "Have you ever heard of" meme. I just can't believe that's true, it is the greatest for heavens sake!
So I'm trying to see if this is true. I'm not trying to start a what's the greatest meme debate, I just want to know if anyone in America or anywhere other than the UK for that matter has heard of the "Have you ever heard of" meme and if they like it.

And for the unfortunate who have never had the chance to see the greatest: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5429.html
Thanks given by:
Across the pond Lucifer dances with kangas an mates with Abos to breed the ultimate race of Aussies on a daily basis.
Thanks given by:
[Image: wsUnM.png]
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 12, 03:40AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: [Image: wsUnM.png]

[Image: images1111e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 22055572.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: facepalm06.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not related to AC at all but dis guy did play AC before... (Just wanted to tell you all hes a faggot)
[Image: 3pribv]

god damnit img wont show
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 12, 12:21AM)Link Wrote: Not related to AC at all but dis guy did play AC before... (Just wanted to tell you all hes a faggot)
[img]http://qkme.me/3pribv[/img]

god damnit img wont show
^ That would fix that problem for now?
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 12, 12:48AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ^ That would fix that problem for now?

Just click in le Paul's quote of meh.

(22 May 12, 06:06AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: While submitting an app
[Image: b8AF6.pngp]
LOL
Thanks given by:
[Image: a897967313e84884a459e9b.png]
Thanks given by:
^NICE. Except it doesn't really relate to the meme.

<3 paul
Thanks given by:
Not really a meme but hey...
[Image: bruciememe.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: Wg2ED.png]
Thanks given by: