Help Request
Ok I need some information on clans and their members. Normally I wouldn't ask y'all but hunting down all the info I need with an iPhone looks to be a real pain in the ass. If y'all wouldnt mind helping a shimmy out? I am looking for clan tags/names and what they stand for, the top 5 members in each clan, their favorite weapons and map/mode, and maybe a comment or two about their personal style of play. I haven't been ingame for quite awhile or I'd be able to make these observations myself. I trust the majority of you shimmies however so I think I'll be alright. The format would be something like this::

1) clan tag - full name
2) top 5 players
3) favorite weps, map/mode
4) comment or two on their style
5) I threw this one in for shits and giggles but this ones for anything extra you might want to add. Say a notable previous clan or something the clan or player may have done or been a part of in the past. Finally if you're just curious as hell what I'm up to feel free to use 5 to guess away to your hearts content. Or just PM me and if you're a badass b-boy two triple OOO space-age hip-hop superhero there's a good bet I might just tell y'all. :).

Thank you in advance to those of you who take the time to help me out.
Thanks given by:
Hi, u can find some of what u need here http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_clans

1-Clan tag - Full name (u find it in the link above)
2- Top 5 players (u need to go to each clan website which u find the websites in the link above, after u go to the website some clans put their Top 5 players)
3- Favorite weps, map/mode (hmm. i don't think there is something like that, but their is FAV for each player (Map,mode,weapon...)
4- Comment or two on their style ( u find it in their website in About us, Who we are....)
5- i Don't care or don't know
Others- u can find members in the wiki or clan websites

and u r welcome :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 12, 01:41PM)Delaboz Wrote: Hi, u can find some of what u need here http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_clans

1-Clan tag - Full name (u find it in the link above)
2- Top 5 players (u need to go to each clan website which u find the websites in the link above, after u go to the website some clans put their Top 5 players)
3- Favorite weps, map/mode (hmm. i don't think there is something like that, but their is FAV for each player (Map,mode,weapon...)
4- Comment or two on their style ( u find it in their website in About us, Who we are....)
5- i Don't care or don't know
Others- u can find members in the wiki or clan websites

and u r welcome :)

having to look for that yourself is kind of hard when you're completely hammered half the time
Thanks given by:
1) =MyS= Makes You Sick
2) I'd say 3 good players are Benson, vermi and Jason, then for the other members it all depends on the weapon, the map , mode, Connection, a good or bad day ... the others are here : List of members
3) Weapon : In general all the clan is AR except L0rdzZ which plays either sniper or AR or SMG, and Aardvork is also sometimes SMG.
CTF :ac_desert3 ac_outpost ac_douze ac_urban ac_depot ac_sunset
4) im really too lazy to write about each members
5) /

:)
Thanks given by:
lol true that. However reason I was asking is because i am looking more for personal styles. And majority of sites won't tell me that or what their fav weps are etc... I am interested in compiling some AC History. You know like a LoreMaster. Anyone who's ever played or read battletech/mech warrior will know that this is a person dedicated to keeping the Clan records, their history, their tales of legend, their ... :)

MK Edit::

Ty Sir.
Thanks given by:
1) =AW= AlienWare.
2) Jako74 DarkCuber YoungStud Infect Machine. (and me ofc :P)
3) SMG/Sniper
4) The teamwork is our best point.
5) I want your knife.
Thanks given by:
1) {BoB} BillyBobbers
2) WolfSRB, Haittah, Rampage, Slackie, BillyBoB, OpTic
3) AR/SMG
4) A)WolfSRB- one of the heralded heros of |oNe| circa 1.0.4. Rapist with a sniper rifle (from what I can gather) and true SMG enthusiast. One of the most intelligent players in the game to this day. Whether it's defending a base or pounding down the door of the enemies, he's a truly versatile player for any situation he is put in.
B)Haittah- One of the founding members of BoB, Rampage's *slightly* younger brother. A true monster with the shotgun in the previous version and now full-time AR abuser. His play style includes dominating anything that moves within sight. He tends to enjoy a good frag-out, but is also quite a capable flagger when the pressure is on. A man of few words (most of them are in serbian anyway), he always is good for a laugh and genuinely a very nice guy.
C)Rampage- Another of the founding members of BoB, our fearless leader (one of many, but we know who is the real boss). His play-style matches his trademark, run and gun and beats down the door with his bare hands. He's not above running into a base full of three spawning people (much to my chagrin) and try and make it out alive. Another of the serbian descent and the other (better or worse?) half of the brothers Baralic. Currently does most of the art for the BoB Ladder website, and is largely responsible for most (if not all) implementation of new ideas coming out of BoB clan. Always a nice guy, hilarious, and one many would be honored to be able to call their friend.
D) Slackie- Our portugese brother who is as good looking as he is a cook. The main coder for the BoB Ladder and website, as well as keeping the clan alive (rampage's words) during a period of inactivity. One of the key members who has made the clan what it is today. His play style is probably the slowest of all BoB members, but his aim is deadly and his intellect is not something to be trifled with. Claims he is god's gift to the game but in a drunken, cute, way. Never short of insults, he means them with the greatest of love (I hope) and is involved with many other great projects that keep BoB members on their toes.
C)BillyBoB- The grandfather of all things grand in BoB world. The true mastermind and visionary who started all of BoB clan. A great guy hailing from England, it's nothing but a kind word and a helping hand from this great example of a human being. He runs a server for the BoB Ladder, as well as BoB's match (and teamspeak) server. His play style is mainly casual with a penchant for the shotgun. If you ever get the chance to have a conversation with him, it will be time well spent.
B) Optic- One of the newer additions to BoB's leaders (along with myself). He is another Englishman with a love of all things absurd and humorous. Whether it's taking the piss, being an ass, or being genuine, it is nothing ever short of a great time with this lad. He comes from =SA= clan where he cut his teeth and learned how to play. Focusing more on finesse, tactics, and technique rather than brute force. The best flagger in BoB (mainly due to a nasty AR sprint and fine sneak work), when backed by a proper team he truly can upset some of the strongest players.
5) I love you morgan, hope this helped
Thanks given by:
Bob clan =>

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5Qs5Da29niVFgMBLL8pm...bN41H3IFVg]
Thanks given by:
exactly exoduss <3
Thanks given by:
1) |oNe| Owning Noobs Everywhere
2) undead, xenon, bullet, panicow and the rest are all sick, but some are better on individual maps etc.
3) Majority AR, D3 probs for map.
4) Heavy frag team, sick gameplay.
5) Most Fabulous looking team in ac.
Thanks given by:
Hell yeah it helped! Keep it coming guys!
Thanks given by:
/KH\ == Kicking-Undeads-A$$-Back-To-Hell

Top Chekeret

Guns & Nades

Depot Left

Bitch tits and orange Chiclets,
dont twitch or scan the checklist.
slit wrists and Colombian necklace,
pale face suckin back potent bear mace
Thanks given by:
(26 Apr 12, 09:21AM)Waffles Wrote: 1) {BoB} BillyBobbers
2) WolfSRB, Haittah, Rampage, Slackie, BillyBoB, OpTic + Waffles

5.1. Waffles, Sophocles of BoB (good with pen as much as with AR), one of the official commentators (besides Jason and Undead) of AC leagues. With his colleague Jason besides small chat during streamed matches shares the gaming style (Jason's words). Controlling the health and armor is the main objective, hence controlling the map and helping the team organize attacks. He is a skinny, tall dude from USA of Irish origin that beats and kicks drums for living, whether he is teaching some kid to do the same or hypnotizing chicks during concerts of his band. Rampage's right hand in clan administration and a dear friend.
Thanks given by:
Lovable twat
Thanks given by:
Did y'all say Wolf was back? Like straight up noshit legit?
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 12, 06:44AM)MorganKell Wrote: Did y'all say Wolf was back? Like straight up noshit legit?

legit
Thanks given by:
1) |dR| - Digital Reborn
2) Reedie Sepehr Honor AtoMikK Ciclon
3) Most of us are SMG but we are able to snipe very well.
4) ¤ Reedie is one of the best AC player I've met, able to handle all type of weapons on all maps. Co-Founder of dR. Always here when you need help !
¤ Honor is a little frenchie from a City next to Lyon. He has a nice SMG and a good teamwork. His improvement was sick during the last year on AC.
¤ Sepehr is an iranian dude, he has a powerfull AR and a strong teamwork. Always singing on the teamspeak channel (That's really funny to listen an iranian accent.)

We've created this clan to resist against old strong clans. Here is the place of skill, joke and fun. We play competitively, but for fun too. By winning the great old school clans we'll bring dR to top!
Our gamestyle is based on Teamwork.

5) Digital Reborn win 3 bronze medal. (TaS spring and autumn league; aG cup).
Thanks given by:
1) =NA= - The Noob Alliance
2) =NA=unarmed(0), =NA=unarmed(1), =NA=unarmed(2), =NA=unarmed(3), and =NA=unarmed(4)
3) Shotgun, douze
4) we like to find a good spot on the map, make a fire, squat, and splat
5) =SA= clan's evil twin. Speaking of =SA=....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://sa-clan.gamerzfun.com/
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/The_Sniper_Alliance

1) =SA= - The Sniper Alliance. Our leader is =SA=Comet.
2) Hard to say... our best players are mostly inactive/retired: Lateralus, macm, Capone, WalkerGr, Me&You
Currently: ThePrinter, bango, Friteq, Skore13, mayyybe RCJD
3) Mostly a clan full of AR'ers and Snipers. A few SMG'ers. We play on all sorts of maps, especially "the usual suspects": depot, shine, desert3, desert, douze
4) We're still in the never-ending process of perfecting our teamwork and strategies. Always something new to learn!
5) We value friendship and "family" first. In general, I'd say we're a group of genuinely nice guys who love to have fun (=

About our history: There were ups and downs, but our strong leaders and dedicated members brought =SA= to it's second birthday back in February. We currently are thriving with 16 active members and looking forward to many more years to come.

Some notable past =SA= members: OpTic, Waffles, Tugce.
Thanks given by:
Nice. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. I don't know the clan scene because i usually just end up streaking through like a comet and I haven't been 24/7 in a loooooong time. Keep em coming shimmies!!
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 02:50AM)RCJD Wrote: Some notable past =SA= members: OpTic, Waffles, Tugce.
Thanks, man.

Anywho...
*cue Reagan dictation*

1. B} Presidential Bodyguards

2. Players?
titi
Zarj
Droid
Nightmare + evanzo23 (Package deal, normally a 3-for-1 when Shadz is around)
CharlyMurphie

People? - I forgot how to count to 5 when I was 5 (lolwtf RR), so I'm listing the first few best members of B}
Ronald_Reagan
Verse
Nightmare
ShadowZ
Zarj
Droid
Evanzo23
CharlyMurphie
titi
Orynge
Bukz
Misty

3. Favorite weapons:
Carbine
AR
Shotty

Favorite maps:
ac_keller
ac_outpost
ac_arid
ac_POWER (HTF, TKTF)
ac_scaffold ([T]Surv)
ac_elevation ([T]KTF)

Favorite modes:
Survivor
CTF
Keep the Flag

Best clan in AC since KH has lost an active IRC and game presence of one of its leaders MK. B}'s awesome rating recently fell do the losing of a long term clan member, however nothing can take the rating down to anywhere close to the rating of HyPE (<3), or any other clan for that matter. Some have wondered about the reason behind the high awesome rating, and many wonder if someone can hack the awesome scale. We are so awesome we hacked the awesome scale. We are also a major exporter of awesome. This is due to necessity, only so much awesome can be in the same place at once.

Yup.
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 03:53AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(30 Apr 12, 02:50AM)RCJD Wrote: Some notable past =SA= members: OpTic, Waffles, Tugce.

Oh that was embarrassing >.<
Thanks for the reminder ShadowZ. Looks like I forgot to mention... JamJam!

>D
Thanks given by:
.aG* - Aftershock Gaming

Shield, C4rma, Robtics, Shorty, Hosta

AR/SMG/SR; officials aswell as customs

fragging, fun ;)
Thanks given by:
Ty Robtics. I know all these homies so in this case short and sweet works. :]. However is that ShieldyBear or the other Shield?
Thanks given by:
ShieldyBear
Thanks given by:
1) CoE (Cruishing our Enemies... and dating your sister, XD)
2) FredriK*: A Gema beast, a very good fragger, a good teabagger, a normal swedish citizen, a bad enemy, the worst troll.
Jokk3: Best dude ever, great to teabag, XD.
PaulMuadDibKA: A big forum n00b. A big gema n00b. A big fragger n00b. A big LSS n00b. a big Knife n00b. A big AR n00b. A big Sniper n00b. A big SMG n00b. A big CTF n00b. A big server hosting n00b. A big IRL n00b. A big n00b.
K1D: knowing him is loving him. So, get to know him!
3) All gemas, me:gemas + shad´s + fun maps.
4) All gema n00bs, those who frag also n00bs. Our style is n00bish with a pich of n00bness and a bit of Noobetry.
5) We would like to say that our clan tag is banned from BoB servers and that makes us sad. Also note that FredriK* is our clan dictator and we follow his orders blindly. HE is CoE as CoE is him.
Also, this clan was initially opened by Yopa, an awesome player with great skillz, and featured some more n00bs who I dont remember (like skyhawk/vanquish) XD.
Afterwards we even had lots of the gema best players but there where some troubles and everyone left.

I love this thread MK! good work!
Thanks given by: