Look at this (to see who you should not play with)
This image is very old but you can get an idea of who are the ones that use (and will allways use) hacks:

[Image: 3paliza.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Isn't HeRa MyS?
I saw him/her on AC yesterday - looked more like skill than hacks.
Thanks given by:
Seriously...? An image proves nothing.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 09:19PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Isn't HeRa MyS?
I saw him/her on AC yesterday - looked more like skill than hacks.

IDK if they still hack. Or if they only use hacks some times (like iduring matchs). But you got here all these guy that are 100% hacking (look at the ratios, are ridiculous even for pros in a match 5v5), the only guy that could not be hacking here is pufe but not sure.
If you got a guy and is hacking and then he comes back and is saying that he will not hack anymore, is difficult to trust again him.
I think that if a guy is seen hacking you should Ban him FOREVER.
PD: look hera's ratio man...
Thanks given by:
ok let me explain to prevent more derps. A person can get a badass ratio on people who cant kill and be accused of hacks...it happens all the time in pubs. Sonic Plenas and Pufe are cheaters and Feng is just an idiot. HeRa i dont think she has cheated but she is very good but was just with the wrong crowd of the By3 cheaters. People can easily ratio whore. Stop trying to instigate flames since this SS was from a while back as the servers were Mewtwo.
Thanks given by:
Everyone please, do not rush to judgement. Clearly walrus10 has a concern about the legitimacy of a fellow player's skills and it is the community's job to take these complaints to heart and do our best to get to the bottom of it.

After a lengthy, scientific study I realize walrus10 is right about these players. There is indisputable evidence in this image that professional hackery took place in this game. If you view the pixels encircled in the following images you'll see the evidence for yourself.

[Image: 34gxeo2_th.jpg]

I fiddled with the knobs to turn up the color-constrastration and the evidence becomes clear, even to a novice pixel peruser.

[Image: jgr0qb_th.jpg]

Is it just a coincidence that when the color-constrastration was turned up the enemy player becomes clear? I think not.

Last here are the images above in an enhanced, side-by-side viewing format.

[Image: 9u9rg3_th.jpg]

I'd like to thank walrus10 for bringing this issue to our attention. If it were not for your keen eye this mystery would have passed unnoticed.

You're the hero today walrus10.

Not the hero we deserve.

But the hero we need.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 10:37PM)Mael Wrote: Everyone please, do not rush to judgement. Clearly walrus10 has a concern about the legitimacy of a fellow player's skills and it is the community's job to take these complaints to heart and do our best to get to the bottom of it.

After a lengthy, scientific study I realize walrus10 is right about these players. There is indisputable evidence in this image that professional hackery took place in this game. If you view the pixels encircled in the following images you'll see the evidence for yourself.

[Image: 34gxeo2_th.jpg]

I fiddled with the knobs to turn up the color-constrastration and the evidence becomes clear, even to a novice pixel peruser.

[Image: jgr0qb_th.jpg]

Is it just a coincidence that when the color-constrastration was turned up the enemy player becomes clear? I think not.

Last here are the images above in an enhanced, side-by-side viewing format.

[Image: 9u9rg3_th.jpg]

I'd like to thank walrus10 for bringing this issue to our attention. If it were not for your keen eye this mystery would have passed unnoticed.

You're the hero today walrus10.

Not the hero we deserve.

But the hero we need.

This is caused by JPEG compression, idiot.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 10:47PM)_29A Wrote:
(06 Apr 12, 10:37PM)Mael Wrote: something hilarious

This is caused by JPEG compression, idiot.

This was trolling, idiot.
Thanks given by:
You're all idiots, with the exception of Mael and lucky
Thanks given by:
And this idiot closed the thread.

Walrus, you are just looking for trouble with a thread like this. You have no real proof to back up your claims.
Thanks given by: