Poll: What is your favorite map type?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ac
60.00%
9 60.00%
custom
26.67%
4 26.67%
original
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your Favorite Map!
Hey all AC players, I was just wondering what some of your favorite maps in AC are. They can be ac maps, custom maps, and original maps. You can make a list if you have more than one favorite.
Thanks given by:
ac_douze
Thanks given by:
Favorite Official Map: ac_power. I've always loved how it's one of the few maps that very clearly looks like what it's intended to be without being gimmicky (I.e. you can tell it's a power plant without even looking at the title.)

Favorite Custom Map: This one's tricky, but I might go with ac_sylang. Sure, it may not be totally balanced, but it's stunning, really.

Just curious, what's supposed to be the difference between a custom and original map?
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 03:15AM)VenteX Wrote: Just curious, what's supposed to be the difference between a custom and original map?

Thanks given by:
favorite ac: i got several...arid, iceroad, and depot

favorite custom: gotta be an apollo map...maybe apollo_castle?

favorite custom: liked EzJemVill and OldVillage but theyre gone now so I guess it would be my remake of Rabin's_Oasis :3
Thanks given by:
AC: outpost, ingress and power
Custom: ac_venganza, ac_avenue1.1, ac_village, ac_lainio

And I also don't get what you mean by an 'original' map.
Thanks given by:
ac: ac_arid
custom: ac_riverdry
Thanks given by:
AC official map: ac_power, ac_mines, ac_outpost, ac_werk
custom map: ac_venganza, ac_ruinas1.1, apollo_abbey, ac_oasis just to name a few (a have a huge list of custom maps I like, loads of jiba and floppy maps there)

I'm going to go out on a branch and say that original means maps that aren't like any other, a stand out map that doesn't fit to a single theme, in which case this is my list: ac_metl3, ac_graben, some of the a_slow_old_man maps, ac_wildwest (yes snoosnoo, even you), and others

thats my short list on each, enjoy
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 06:53AM)Pi_Halo Wrote: maps that aren't like any other

tennis_sliders
Thanks given by:
PR_Ring
Thanks given by:
ac_desert3 and ac_depot

Yeah, I like overplayed maps.

problem?
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 06:53AM)Pi_Halo Wrote: AC official map: ac_power, ac_mines, ac_outpost, ac_werk
custom map: ac_venganza, ac_ruinas1.1, apollo_abbey, ac_oasis just to name a few (a have a huge list of custom maps I like, loads of jiba and floppy maps there)

I'm going to go out on a branch and say that original means maps that aren't like any other, a stand out map that doesn't fit to a single theme, in which case this is my list: ac_metl3, ac_graben, some of the a_slow_old_man maps, ac_wildwest (yes snoosnoo, even you), and others

i love you and your maps i have a framed 240x320 picture of you next to my bed.
would you please sign it?

your loyal subject
- General Fabulous
Thanks given by:
wheres ac_desert_secret when you need it....

ah
Thanks given by:
ac_metl3 = infinite amount of fun

and a huge list of other maps which I definately cant name all ... most of them are from halo, jiba, floppy, exoduss & undead
Thanks given by:
I have a couple,
Ac official: ac_snow,ac_rattrap,ac_ingress,ac_complex and ac_werk
custom map: HEADSHOTCITY_003 <3, HALLoDEATH, ac_hawk, ac_riverside,ac_komplex :),
originalmaps: You didn't clarify what you mean by original
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 10:40AM)Undead Wrote: i love you and your maps i have a framed 240x320 picture of you next to my bed.

Can i have one too?
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 06:32AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: AC: outpost, ingress and power
Custom: ac_venganza, ac_avenue1.1, ac_village, ac_lainio

And I also don't get what you mean by an 'original' map.

Original means something like ac_douze, ac_power, ac_desert, etc. What I meant for custom was a none ac map. And for ac, I meant one that is a custom, but not an original.
(02 Mar 12, 07:09AM)kleinkariert Wrote: PR_Ring

Always nice to have a fan of my work. I'm glad you like it.
(02 Mar 12, 09:07AM)lucky Wrote: ac_desert3 and ac_depot

Yeah, I like overplayed maps.

problem?

XD, no problem.
(02 Mar 12, 03:17PM)Think3r Wrote: I have a couple,
Ac official: ac_snow,ac_rattrap,ac_ingress,ac_complex and ac_werk
custom map: HEADSHOTCITY_003 <3, HALLoDEATH, ac_hawk, ac_riverside,ac_komplex :),
originalmaps: You didn't clarify what you mean by original

By original, i meant what you put for ac official.
Thanks given by:
In that case:

Original: Ingress, power, outpost (and also mines, I forgot).
AC: Venganza, Avenue1.1, lainio, village
Custom: ac_magicschool1.1 <3
Thanks given by:
ac_casa2, ravenstein, ac_nightcaves
I wonder if anyone remembers all 3 of them
Thanks given by:
bs_dust
Thanks given by:
Official: ac_keller
Custom: ac_box_factory
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 12, 10:40AM)Undead Wrote:
(02 Mar 12, 06:53AM)Pi_Halo Wrote: AC official map: ac_power, ac_mines, ac_outpost, ac_werk

i love you and your maps i have a framed 240x320 picture of you next to my bed.

your loyal subject
- General Fabulous

(02 Mar 12, 04:58PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(02 Mar 12, 10:40AM)Undead Wrote: i love you and your maps i have a framed 240x320 picture of you next to my bed.

Can i have one too?

I never knew I had so many loyal fans. If you will make a single file line I will autograph all your items and take a picture if you have brought your own camera. Please hold all questions til the press conference later today. Thank you loyal followers.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 12, 02:25PM)Pi_Halo Wrote: I never knew I had so many loyal fans. If you will make a single file line I will autograph all your items and take a picture if you have brought your own camera. Please hold all questions til the press conference later today. Thank you loyal followers.

Oh my god! Halo is signing Autographs! Can you sign my cleavage please? <33
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 12, 02:36PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Oh my god! Halo is signing Autographs! Can you sign my cleavage please? <33

Yes, who am I making this out to?

Thanks given by:
Mines.
Thanks given by:
all maps
Thanks given by: