Scripts
In Linux Alt-Tab is disabled in fullscreen. But it's easy to exit fullscreen with the following script:

[cubescript]bind l [if ($fullscreen) [fullscreen 0] [fullscreen 1]][/cubescript]

Simply press L to exit fullscreen and then you can Alt-Tab between windows. Selecting the AC window and pressing L will enter fullscreen again.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 10:03PM)Roflcopter Wrote: [cubescript]bind l [if ($fullscreen) [fullscreen 0] [fullscreen 0]][/cubescript]

[cubescript]bind l [if $fullscreen [fullscreen 0] [fullscreen 1]][/cubescript]
:D
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 10:19PM)macm Wrote: ...

I should just copy and paste from my saved.cfg. Anyway, fixed now; thanks.
Thanks given by:
[cubescript]checkstr = [
if (|| (strcmp $arg1 $arg2) (strcmp $arg1 $arg3)) [ result 1 ] [
result 0
]
]

if_ = [
if (!= (findlist "OR || AND && BUT_NOT &!" $arg2) -1) [
if (checkstr $arg2 OR "||") [
if (|| $arg1 $arg3) $arg4 $arg5
]

if (checkstr $arg2 AND "&&") [
if (&& $arg1 $arg3) $arg4 $arg5
]

if (checkstr $arg2 BUT_NOT "&!") [
if (&& $arg1 (! $arg3)) $arg4 $arg5
]
] [ if $arg1 $arg2 $arg3 ]
]

// Examples to show how the same statement can be written differently:

// if_ 0 OR 1 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep
// if_ 0 || 1 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// if_ (= 0 1) OR (= 0 0) [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep
// if_ (= 0 1) || (= 0 0) [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// if_ 1 AND 1 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yeo
// if_ 1 && 1 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// if_ (= 0 0) AND (= 1 1) [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep
// if_ (= 0 0) && (= 1 1) [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// if_ 1 BUT_NOT 0 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep
// if_ 1 &! 0 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// if_ (= 0 0) BUT_NOT (= 0 1) [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep
// if_ (= 0 0) &! (= 0 1) [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// if_ 1 [ echo yep ] [ echo nope ] // output: yep

// Another argument can be used on all statements to function as a trailing else. (The "[ echo nope ]" code blocks above demonstrate this.)[/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
Once again, roflcopter is my frickin' hero.
Thanks given by:
i saw someone using a script lately that everytime he scored a flag, there was this message like /me scored like a BAWS

i searched for it sometime but i cant find it. so if anyone has a little time to make it it would be awesome!

thankyou in advance!
Thanks given by:
what about a script that if u get kicked you automatly say "fuck of you damn pieces of shit" or "Ill be back".Guys who are in the server should see it it.

another idea

lets say that we have TOSOK game in ac_desert and thers a team killer.he gets kick and it would be awesome if there would appear his name like

[kicked guys name] justr got kicked

and there is that laughing sound in the backround
what do u think
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 08:03PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: what about a script that if u get kicked you automatly say "fuck of you damn pieces of shit" or "Ill be back".Guys who are in the server should see it it.

I hope you're trolling, dude.
On my server that would promptly turn your kick to a ban.
Thanks given by:
(13 Feb 12, 08:03PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: lets say that we have TOSOK game in ac_desert and thers a team killer.he gets kick and it would be awesome if there would appear his name like

[kicked guys name] justr got kicked

and there is that laughing sound in the backround
what do u think

That doesn't sound at all awesome, or funny, or even slightly like a good idea to me. It sounds immature and unnecessary, good luck finding someone to make a script for that (which would have to be integrated to a server I'm assuming).

(13 Feb 12, 08:07PM)MasterKaen Wrote:
(13 Feb 12, 08:03PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: what about a script that if u get kicked you automatly say "fuck of you damn pieces of shit" or "Ill be back".Guys who are in the server should see it it.

I hope you're trolling, dude.
On my server that would promptly turn your kick to a ban.

+1 to MK. Also I'm pretty sure any server admin would ban you for using something like that. But it made me lol.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 12, 12:01AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: +1 to MK.

I wonder if I was the only one who thought he was talking about Mr. Kell.

MaK or MasK for Mister Kaen here? So we do not get confuddled?
Thanks given by:
or just look at who he was talking to/quoting?
Thanks given by:

finally someone requests a REAL script
Thanks given by:
Does anyone know if it is possible that through CubeScript a person can click an option and a specified text copies to his/her clipboard?
Thanks given by:
nope, you could possibly have a CubeScript copy and paste function (which would be clunky and bad), but nothing operating past CubeScript.
Thanks given by:
You mean copy to the system-wide clipboard, or just within AC? Also, what kind of text would you want to copy?
Thanks given by:
Server ip maybe?

Thanks given by:
I was thinking server IP's, and the system-wide clipboard.
Thanks given by:
/copywhois 5

Would be nice, copies the IP from a whois to the clipboard.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 09:27PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: /copywhois 5

Would be nice, copies the IP from a whois to the clipboard.
Good idea RR
Including anything related to that cn within that game, justin bieber!

EDIT: I meant justin case
Thanks given by:
In the knife script does it go straight from weapon to the knifing movement or is it just auto switch knife then auto switch back?
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 12, 02:21AM)ProSmoke Wrote: In the knife script does it go straight from weapon to the knifing movement or is it just auto switch knife then auto switch back?
When you click it just changes your weapon to knife and then click to to go back.

Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 12, 02:58AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(19 Feb 12, 02:21AM)ProSmoke Wrote: In the knife script does it go straight from weapon to the knifing movement or is it just auto switch knife then auto switch back?
When you click it just changes your weapon to knife and then click to to go back.

you can change for knife and make 1 quick attack just after your change if u hold the key, then click to go back to previous weapon.
Or just change and go back without hold.

[cubescript]bind Q [if (= (currentprimary) (curweapon)) [weapon 0;attack] [primary]][/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
I´m sorry to ask, but, Its no use going through all the 33 pages of scripts, and Im in the need miss some of my previous installation scripts, which got lost :(
-Bloq Mayus Alarm sound (the one made for MG?) [Very important , should be included in next version, XD]
-Delayed vote script , for obvious use.
-Damage dealt with weapons, including pistol? I had this but with the pistol it didnt seem to work.
-Damage dealt with nades. [Very useful , specially in LSS for knowing when to knife your opponent]
Thanks given by:
^ Why don't you use the search? :|
Thanks given by:
@Orynge:
I have tried before posting, believe me.
I type "bloq Mayus" in the search function and it redirects to the script thread all right, but it doesnt go to the actual post with the script, but to the 1st page. I know its in there, but 33 pages... Maybe im using it wrong?
Thanks given by:
In the search options, select "Show results as posts" (right column).
Thanks given by:
Lifesaving... thx! (Paul is big n00b)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 10, 04:48PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: 3. Zoom script by stef:
[cubescript]//zoom script by stef with fog 1024 trick added, a must for a sniper
alias adjustsens [
scopefov 40
scopesensscale = (divf $scopefov $fov)
]
alias altaction_4 [ alias oldfog $fog;fog 1024
adjustsens; domodifier 1; zoom 1;
onrelease [ zoom 0; adjustsens; fog $oldfog ]
]
alias delta_game_1 [
if (= $arg1 1) [
if (> $scopefov 5) [scopefov (- $scopefov 5) ]
][
if (< $scopefov 60) [scopefov (+ $scopefov 5) ]
];
sensitivity (divf (*f (*f $oldsens $scopesensscale) $scopefov) 40)
][/cubescript]
With this script you can zoom with your sniper. Just scroll with your scrollwheel while you scope.

Mod Edit: Upgraded [noparse][code] tags to [cubescript][/noparse] tags

i tried putting this in teh scripts folder. i saw that i needed to add "execdir scripts" in order for any script to work. but i copy and pasted it in the autoexec.cfg and this script does not seem to work. when i scroll in scope, it just changes my weapon. any suggestions? i have a mac

im probably just being a complete dumbass but yea...i got no idea what im doing here...
Thanks given by:
hey, im pretty.. im mean mega.. noob, and i was wondering how to use the script, cause that switch to pistl when out of ammo one sounds really neat
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 12, 06:03AM)Spicy_Orange1 Wrote: ...
If you have Windows, the simplest way to install a script is to copy and paste inside your autoexec.cfg (openable with Notepad), which is in AssaultCube_v1.1>config.
Thanks given by: