AC Police
Need to keep an eye everywhere nowadays...

>>> Criptik War <<<

AC Police intervenes... Here

EDIT: Here is a before/after screenie I did about how textures were modified.

[Image: criptik600.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Them fools don't know who they're messing with.
Thanks given by:
I was gonna say how those textures come from free sources, then I saw the screenshot of obviously ac_desert3 :P And "dual pistols".
Thanks given by:
Wait a second... "Criptik"... wasn't there a cheater with that name?
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 08:41PM)tempest Wrote: Wait a second... "Criptik"... wasn't there a cheater with that name?
I knew this nick was ringing a bell!

Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/user-435.html
Criptic
(Banned)
Blacklist Appeal
Thanks given by:
CuzImJoe Wrote:Thats strange your first image is exactly the same map layout as the one im posting, which is from Assaultcube.

Dumbasses, cant believe they tried to rip AC off like that.

EDIT: was he banned because of the re-skin?
Thanks given by:
lol I love how he was pretending he made it in Gamemaker!
I used that program once and even creating simple 2d games took forever, though I admit that class never went very deep into the program.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The skins look good though, can i rip them off? /:D
Thanks given by:
"AC Police" posted by a DES member. Irony at its best.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 09:39PM)RealViking Wrote: "AC Police" posted by a DES member. Irony at its best.

I fail to see the irony. What I do see is a member of the community defending this game from frauds and rip-offs. If you had found "Criptik War", wouldn't you have done the same, regardless of what clan you are in?
Thanks given by:
The ignore function is great to have.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Project Leaders: RancidKiwi
EPIC
Thanks given by:
That's possibly the most ridiculous rip-off attempt I've ever seen...
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 02:05AM)Zarj Wrote: That's possibly the most ridiculous rip-off attempt I've ever seen...

when i saw that you posted in this thread my first thought was that you were going to reclaim your position as official assaultcube police officer and dethrone the cleaner

i was sadly mistaken
Thanks given by:
Because of the recent increase in the size of the community elite, the AssaultCube Community has appointed a number of police officers to properly enforce its beautiful, elegant rules.
As with any organization, the AssaultCube Police Force requires an organized hierarchy, with Police Commissioner Zarj in charge.

Cleaner is merely Constable Cleaner, and as always has managed to clear up the filth threatening the AssaultCube Community. Good work Cleaner, we are proud to have you on the force.

I'm sure this will clear up any misunderstandings on the workings of the ACPF
Thanks given by:
dat gumgum ismad.
Thanks given by:
IIRC Criptic/balla/Bella ;) never cheated. He was just a gobshite. The last time I saw him in-game he was actually behaving like a rational human.
Thanks given by: