Cooking
So how do my fellow assaultcubers manage in the kitchen?
I like cooking. I'd even say I'm quite good at it. I've made cakes, meat, stews, all that shit. I sometimes get random bursts of inspiration, to make an awesome sandwich. I just take everything that can be fried and has fat in it out of the fridge and freezer, fry it and put it on a loaf of bread with spices and sauce and all that shit. So I got one today. But today was different....I've actually achieved something. Something I'm actually proud of.

I BREADED BACON. Think about that shit for a second. Delicious crispy-ass breaded bacon. A sandwich, with french fries, BREADED BACON, siracha, ham, pepper, tabasco, and an egg on top. Mm-m I think I actually felt my arteries clog a little bit while I was eating it but it was worth it.

Btw I also can cook actual food, just that this was so epic that i had to share it.
Thanks given by:
Eggs, milk and pasta, that's everything I'm good about.

Once I managed to make something made of yellow things: mayonnaise, mustard, and provola (a kind of cheese) all over a loaf of bread. I named it "3 giorni all'ospedale" (3 days at the hospital) because I really felt dizzy after that. That's all, my whole kitchen experience ends there.
Thanks given by:
I put a bag of popcorn into the microwave.
It goes 'Pop'
I put it in a bowl.

Throw some hot sauce on it if I feel like having some fun.
andddddddd thats how far my chef skills go.
Thanks given by:
Oh my god that bacon thing sounds soooooo good! I'm trying that.

Yeah and as far as culinary skills go, I can cook Pot Noodles. :/
Thanks given by:
My tuna can opening skills are remarkable to say the least.
Thanks given by:
Women handle their territories alright
Thanks given by:
I forget to kill the animals so in my kitchen there are 3 half alive pigs withought legs and no ass and also a fish which was alive but now it's head is 2 meters away from its body.
Thanks given by:
I like to bake things. My favorite is oreo cookies inside of chocolate chip/nutella cookies
Thanks given by:
I used to make a mean fried egg and cheese sarnie with chocolate spread in there too. pinch of salt and pepper to top it off.

^^True story.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 11:08PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I used to make a mean fried egg and cheese sarnie with chocolate spread in there too. pinch of salt and pepper to top it off.

^^True story.

"mmm, fried egg and cheese and WAITWHAT?"

ontopic: I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich. I once made one with bacon on it, but it wasn't that great :( grilled cheese and tomato is the best imo.
Thanks given by:
I cook grenades.
Thanks given by:
That ramen.
Thanks given by:
The mod advanced thing I've done is a sandwich.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3612-post...l#pid63469
Thanks given by:
I love to cook.
Spaghetti with garlic and parsley, but it should be called "garlic with parsley and spaghetti" because all the garlic I throw in.
Moros y Cristianos (Black beans with rice).
Any kind of salad, specially this one:

Best at EDIT: All the video
Thanks given by:
I heated up some canned soup once.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 09:18PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: ....I just take everything that can be fried and has fat in it.....

You should (will) learn about this then http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadruple_bypass
Thanks given by:
I love cooking actually, I can cook just about anything

My favorite's to cook are steak, eggs, curry, rice, stromboli, pizza, pancakes, waffles, and my ever favorite dessert, creme brulee.

I make all these from scratch :) Nothing's "pre-assembled"
Thanks given by:
I use to cook but then I took a gf to the knee.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 10:26AM)pweaks Wrote: I use to cook but then I took a gf to the knee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm quite good at it, i'm studying to become a Cheff, so yeah, one of my teachers say:

"Don't you ever trust a skinny cheff"....
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 10:26AM)pweaks Wrote: I took a gf to the knee.
Doing it wrong.
Thanks given by:
I love cooking, my special dish is fish with mushrooms, but i produced even a new type of guacamole sauce, asian food, and lot of pasta everytime different. I clearly eat all of this shit while playing AC
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 11:08AM)YourSister Wrote: ... i produced even a new type of guacamole sauce...

How??????
Thanks given by:
i only make desserts :D Tiramisu, trifle, ice creams etc.
Thanks given by:
Surprisingly, I enjoy cooking. Things like chili, soups, spaghetti, goulash, meatloaf, anything really. My favorite has to be the goulash <3
Thanks given by:
i also think after gib what i would do with that pieces of meat in the kitchen ... pieces of "dancing dog" .... "hedgehogs" ...
Thanks given by:
Cook? I'm not a bitch.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 09:38PM)RealViking Wrote: Cook? I'm not a bitch.

I think we know who's going to end starving to death when his parents cut off his funds.
Thanks given by:
Honest true story, I was with that nice bird (didn't last tho) and she offered me to make some spaghetti, fine I like all sort of pastas me but after some time I smelled something dodgy coming from the kitchen so I went to have a look and guess what... She didn't knew you had to put them in boiling water...

Other than that I'm a fine cook with posh tastes (keep in mind I live in France) but between you and me I hate culinary talks.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 12:58AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: She didn't knew you had to put them in boiling water...

oh... might explain why when I make spaghetti it always seems to be a bit blacker than what one would hope for
Thanks given by: