|DTF| Clan Back In Action![New Site]
|DTF| Clan known as DownToF*ck is back once again. Currently |DTF|Toma is clan leader and if the Original Leader deicide's to play and come back he will be leader once more, as known as |DTF|TeD. Our Clan site is Currently being made and we currently run a |DTF| Clan server.

Clan Site

http://down2fuck.webs.com

|DTF| now Recuirting Players of highly skilled TDM,CTF,Tosok
Modes. If you think you got the skills to join, Contact either me (|DTF|PKKiller) or |DTF|Toma to get tested.

3 rules you must follow.

1. Respect - Respecting all players,clan members.

2. Active - You must be a ACTIVE AC Player.

3- Loyal - You must only be in this clan.

Cheers,

|DTF|PKKiller
Thanks given by:
Hi |DTF|PKKiller, Good Luck on your clan (Btw Im Reach). But, imo, your not exactly highly skilled in CTF, or TDM, but thats my opinion, no offense intended. High Skill is, =MyS=/oNe/|dR/w00p etc. But good luck, welcome back to ac.
Irc?
Thanks given by:
/grammarnazi **is** now **recruiting players** and some smaller things I wont pester you with :p.

Considering you guys are just fresh into AC again I suggest looking for intermediate level players :p.
Thanks given by:
highly skilled could be from their opinion of highly skilled. Meaning players that match their own clan skill or go over it a bit. New/reborn clans see highly skilled players as players that are just better than they are. Dont assume they are expecting MA, oNe players to be knocking at their door, cuz i dont think they do. But understand they see a player higher in skill then their self to be as great as a MA, or oNe player. They have a dif mindset and that is perfectly ok.
Thanks given by:
Good luck, have fun, don't recruit bellends and berks.

What's with the people bringing down nice, non-noob clans :|
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 09:02AM)Joe Smith Wrote: highly skilled could be from their opinion of highly skilled. Meaning players that match their own clan skill or go over it a bit. New/reborn clans see highly skilled players as players that are just better than they are. Dont assume they are expecting MA, oNe players to be knocking at their door, cuz i dont think they do. But understand they see a player higher in skill then their self to be as great as a MA, or oNe player. They have a dif mindset and that is perfectly ok.

Good point joe.
Thanks given by:
The Theory of Relativity.

Good luck DTF! :D
Thanks given by:
+1 Joe .

Good Luck DTF with your project !
Thanks given by:
Thank you and btw we need to start building TDM,CTF skills. Most of the old players, Old matches people mostly did TOSOK. now it changed and so will be.
Thanks given by:
Why is jg99 raping your site?

Btw nice to see you back :)
Thanks given by:
lol x-ray, i made DTF site, then i gave PKKiller admin
Thanks given by:
It's called relative prejudice of skill. No need to complicate.
Thanks given by:
Mai gives another long sigh.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 11:41PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Mai gives another long sigh.

Sigh Mee Tur
Thanks given by:
Welcome Back!

I remember when you guys first came around the first time.
We had many fun Clan Wars against you guys.
Thanks given by:
25/7 TOSOK Twintowers_Supercubed gogogoogogogo
Thanks given by:
25/7 Lol, and it is true :P
Thanks given by:
we shall INTER!!!! btw JoeSmith gg's yesterday ;; was pretty close. Btw you guys should make an IRC for the rest of AC to visit :D.
Thanks given by:
Don't they have one?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 09:16AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: What's with the people bringing down nice, non-noob clans :|
Wut? Nobody's making fun of FmC are we?
>:}D
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 05:21AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(04 Jan 12, 09:16AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: What's with the people bringing down nice, non-noob clans :|
Wut? Nobody's making fun of FmC are we?
>:}D

Thats because FmC is the bomb. It was the bomb it is the bomb, always will be the bomb, its like nade spam.
Thanks given by:
...ill always be |DTF|

get it
Thanks given by:
Welcome back and good luck, have fun!
Thanks given by: