Looking for Clan!
Hey Guys, Im looking for a clan. I'm going to restart playing this game cuz im pretty bored xD. Anyways here is a vid of my "coming back" gameplay.

This clan needs to have:
  • Clan website
  • Voice Chat
  • at least 10 members (active)
  • Decent people...
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome back, look here for satisfying your needs:

Recruiting clans
Thanks given by:
I see why you want voice chat.
Thanks given by:
hmm u are not really good ...
Thanks given by:
Arent you in {AK}Clan? The rules state that you may double clan IN ACR, NOT AC.
Also, can I have that sniper mod.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 07:02PM)SovietAk47 Wrote: hmm u are not really good ...

I agree, train more before you start being picky about a good clan to join - you should be getting a positive ratio in a mode as simple as OSOK at the bare minimum before you even consider joining a clan in the first place, imho. and lol you talk so much in your videos....but I like that gun mod :D
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 07:33PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: I agree, train more before you start being picky about a good clan to join - you should be getting a positive ratio in a mode as simple as OSOK at the bare minimum before you even consider joining a clan in the first place, imho. and lol you talk so much in your videos....but I like that gun mod :D
And he is in {AK} check out the site www.akclansystem.webs.com

Thanks given by:
hahaha, he's the founder of that clan (according to the site)....and he just advertised that he wants to join a new clan olololol, v41 (Y)
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 07:21PM)Grenade Wrote: Arent you in {AK}Clan? The rules state that you may double clan IN ACR, NOT AC.
Also, can I have that sniper mod.

Yet you have double clanners in your clan looks to ClonK*
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 07:49PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: hahaha, he's the founder of that clan (according to the site)....and he just advertised that he wants to join a new clan olololol, v41 (Y)

He helped me found the clan, and I'm the leader. Stuff like this is grounds for termination.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 05:12PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Amazing how this AK clan creates threads worthy of le quotes thread. Hu wude of tort eet.
That. I'll get myself a beer, sit back and watch this drama evolve.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 08:23PM)tempest Wrote:
(01 Jan 12, 05:12PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Amazing how this AK clan creates threads worthy of le quotes thread. Hu wude of tort eet.
That. I'll get myself a beer, sit back and watch this drama evolve.

Thats from a completly diff topic!
Thanks given by:
Well. Maybe he didnt know you moved the clan to ac. I remember you guys on acr.

Did you tell him you moved to ac?
Thanks given by:
Yes I did, it was in the site foums.
Thanks given by:
I have been using that exact sniper mod for close to a year now :). But seriously don't join or start a clan unless you are serious about AC which from the video your only playing because you were bored.
Thanks given by:
O only have a question, what is acr?
Thanks given by:
ACR= AssaultCube Reloaded
(01 Jan 12, 10:24PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I have been using that exact sniper mod for close to a year now :). But seriously don't join or start a clan unless you are serious about AC which from the video your only playing because you were bored.

That sniper, can I have a link to download?

Mod Edit, No linky.
Thanks given by:
[Image: sociallyawkwardpenguinl.jpg]
OpTic Wrote:Amazing how this AK clan creates threads worthy of le quotes thread. Hu wude of tort eet.

Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 08:16PM)Grenade Wrote: blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

i c u haet him nao plz stopcry.

no rage in public forums plz and no cry ovr ur ohn clan madderz

hny
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 01:33AM)Cemer Wrote:
(01 Jan 12, 08:16PM)Grenade Wrote: blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
Where the fuck did I say that, and clan rules say NO being in 2 clans at once.

Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 01:43AM)Grenade Wrote: clan rules say being in 2 clans at once is k in ACR HOW IS NO ONE BEATING ON THIS GUY FOR PLAYING RELOADED?

i herd man
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 01:52AM)Cemer Wrote:
(02 Jan 12, 01:43AM)Grenade Wrote: clan rules say being in 2 clans at once is k in ACR HOW IS NO ONE BEATING ON THIS GUY FOR PLAYING RELOADED?

i herd man(and yes im a dick)

Well clan rules state that no member my be in 2 clans at once, and I agree you are a dick.
Thanks given by:
Lol, your clan rules state that it's okay in ACR.

And if it's grounds for termination, take it to your forums and/or IRC, not here to spam and insult us.

Although... if you wish to continue, I don't mind ;) I'm drunk and it's a bit boring atm
Thanks given by:
I'll continue if he comments again.
(02 Jan 12, 02:21AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Lol, your clan rules state that it's okay in ACR.

And if it's grounds for termination, take it to your forums and/or IRC, not here to spam and insult us.

Although... if you wish to continue, I don't mind ;) I'm drunk and it's a bit boring atm

Take it to our forums and see what happens.
EDIT: I read the post wrong, srry.
Thanks given by:
Lol, I told you to take it to your forums, I have no intention of bothering to register.

And why continue? It's obvious nothing will get by spamming AC Forums and using up bandwidth :P
Thanks given by:
I read the post wrong.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 02:28AM)Grenade Wrote: I'll continue if he comments again.

sup

Asian, I recall a similar thread >.> But good luck in your magnificent adventure on finding a clan!

Thanks given by:
Quote:I'll continue if he comments again.
Not necessarily.
Thanks given by: