new version !!
hey !!
the new version is really cool..and more benefitial for shotgunners ! :)
but should'nt the blacklists and bans of players be released..and given one chance with the new release...atleast players with less faults and noobness should be whitelisted...no offense...just proposing my view not telling you what to do ! :)
Thanks given by:
Uh Uh. No.
Thanks given by:
No GOKU. You've had your chances. You're not getting unBLed.
Thanks given by:
umm...what chances...i dont see any...ever given to me..and i used to play fair before also and play fair now also !! :)
Thanks given by:
If you played fair before you wouldn be blacklisted...
Thanks given by:
If you change your name to something that does not have more than three capital letters and doesn't try to mix a sexy British agent with a guy that does something with a large mythological creature's testicle, I'm willing to give you a chance.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 06:54AM)JMM Wrote: If you change your name to something that does not have more than three capital letters and doesn't try to mix a sexy British agent with a guy that does something with a large mythological creature's testicle, I'm willing to give you a chance.

Win +10
Thanks given by:
Right, so you were just blacklisted for fun?

Epic win to JMM.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 06:54AM)JMM Wrote: If you change your name to something that does not have more than three capital letters and doesn't try to mix a sexy British agent with a guy that does something with a large mythological creature's testicle, I'm willing to give you a chance.
+1
Thanks given by:
my name has nothing to do with getting blacklisted !! and JMM u cant do anthing about getting me off the hook..you are not an "ADMIN"..and Draul..you gotta stop commenting on my posts...i really dont care about the shit you think..better keep it in your stinky pool.. !!

I would like to ask some "Real Admins" that is there any chance that i can get whitelisted....
coz last time before when i made a post..someone said that i will get whitelisted with the new version or after a few months...depending upon my crime(which i have'nt commited) !
and guess what...both the things have took place..!! now do i stand a chance ?? :|
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 12:12PM)GOKU007 Wrote: and JMM u cant do anthing about getting me off the hook..you are not an "ADMIN"..and
What do you want then? No admin, however real, can just magically "whitelist" you; whether a person stays banned or not is entirely up to the server owner and nobody else.

Also, I've had a server running before, and intend to have one in the future, so I guess I could be called an "ADMIN". Maybe not a real admin, but an "ADMIN" for sure.
Thanks given by:
I run a server. Dont expect me to unbacklist you.
I will stick to my "stinky pool" as you put it.
GG
Thanks given by:
Replies like that are why nobody likes you.

Nobody likes you, hence nobody will whitelist you.

And you what pisses me off? You got caught, banned, admitted to cheating and now you're denying it again.

But we here, have a very special item saved for you.

Quote:You miserable little worm. My communication was a link to your pathetic, ego-stuffing, bile-inducing attempt at redress for your idiocy. You happily plied your way in this game using cheats as you saw fit until you got caught , blacklisted on a few servers, and had your own server removed from the MS. You even had the indecency to deny that you cheated, in the face of, frankly, quite obvious, evidence.
Only when you realised you'd been revealed for the insect that you are, and that everyone who pays attention here knows all the facts, do you slime your way into the bleeding hearts of the softer, more forgiving characters here, with a grovelling, snivelling excuse for an apology. An apology which probably took a couple of minutes to cobble together, as you laughed your way through it.
You have treated the players in AssaultCube and the members of this community with disdain and operated in the belief that you are the most important factor in this. Even now you're seeking to draw attention to yourself, oblivious to the low regard in which even (ha!) repentant cheats are held by some. You can attempt to hide behind the facade of contrition and innocence all you like, but if you think mere words will make up for your prolonged contempt and misplaced arrogance, you are mistaken.
There is another person in AC - DrauL - who has a similar persona to yours, at a similar age. Arrogant, self-important, attention-seeking, makes my skin crawl; and he knows how I feel about him. But he is ten-thousand times the person you present, as he has honesty and sincerity; two traits you lack.
The larger question here would seem to be, "When does a cheat* stop being a cheat?" To me, the answer is not, and never will be, "When he stops cheating and apologises". Others may disagree, but if you're going to try and crawl your way in here, you're just going to have to put up with me.

*cheat - n., one who cheats
Thanks given by:
i dont care abt servers which are held by single people....i just want to get whitelisted only on those servers...after which i can say that i am off the BL..

ok.i just read a few lines of this thing...nicely written....and i did agree before and i agree now also that many a times i have abused many people...and istill do that..but thats just because..they blame me on stupid grounds...i have never cheated and i never will...i dont know how i prove that..but when i was caught editing an official map...i didnt knew anything about the rules of the game...and i never saved it..but still its no one wants to believe that...than its just fine....i will continue with "HI-SKILL" and hi-skill servers are the servers where getting caught cheating is very easy...and my score also proves that i dont cheat...but still i cant help such noobs like you..who would never understand a thing...cause you are F'n arrogant...and got no work to do but to make hurdles for someone else..!!
Thanks given by:
Being whitelist is an opinion to individual server owners. Someone close this thread.

Edit: Close this thread, please.
Thanks given by:
No goku007 it would make the years of everyones effort to find ips and manage a blacklist quite pointless
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 06:28PM)GOKU007 Wrote: i dont care abt servers which are held by single people...
I'm not sure what you mean. Most servers are run by single individuals (by single I take it you mean one individual person rather than a group/conglomerate/whatever, not a person not in a relationship). There is no "all the good servers corporation" who's considered the authority on server blacklists and whatever. You simply need to contact the individual server owners and/or individual blacklist maintainers (RK's seems to be the most popular one, along with TyD's).
Thanks given by:
i want a 'Xu| stinky pool' server!!

goku, you broke the rules of ac...you wont be unblacklisted.
Thanks given by:
You didn't know the rules? Nice.

Today you'll go out and kill Ranjikanth because he was a villain in some movie and tell everyone that you didn't know he was real? Seriously. Quit.

And calling me an arrogant newbie isn't very nice of you either. We've flamed each other before, and I won.

Now please close this thread.
Thanks given by: