[Mapmodels] Saloon Doors
After a post from Alien > there < here come the Saloon Doors, I made it more for the fun to reply to Alien and not even sure if it's ever going to be used. :D

>>> Download Saloon Doors <<<

[Image: Image2_1_1322299461.png]
Thanks given by:
ac_BAR FIGHT!
Thanks given by:
Could you make them swing when they are walked though?
That would be epic.
Thanks given by:
Okay, serious moderator notice: when you're about to post stuff like this, put the EPICNESS WARNING in the title :D
Thanks given by:
WesternCube, the new patch. XD
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 11, 10:33AM)Vermi Wrote: ac_BAR FIGHT!
* kleinkariert calls a vote: chair knife-mod
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 11, 11:27AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Could you make them swing when they are walked though?
That would be epic.
I just wish but I'm afraid it ain't possible.

Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 11, 06:13PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(26 Nov 11, 11:27AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Could you make them swing when they are walked though?
That would be epic.
I just wish but I'm afraid it ain't possible.

Cube Engine: Y U NO HAVE TRIGGER MOVING PARTS FOR ANIMATIONS?
EDIT: i suppose you could unclip then so you can pass straight through. Its just not the same though.
Thanks given by:
They are moving parts in AC... well, they are called "animations" but in this instance you would need a 'trigger' entity (like in sauer and many other games) in order to make the model understand which direction to move/open and that is apparently a no can do, I have already asked this ages ago.
Thanks given by:
Yep, it'll be used in an old west map. We were wanting that. :)
Thanks given by:
Need them for AC movies.
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 11, 10:45PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: They are moving parts in AC... well, they are called "animations" but in this instance you would need a 'trigger' entity (like in sauer and many other games) in order to make the model understand which direction to move/open and that is apparently a no can do, I have already asked this ages ago.
Cube Engine: Y U NO HAVE TRIGGER ENTITY!?
how come? it would be a great thing to utilise if it had on.
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 11, 03:18PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Cube Engine: Y U NO HAVE TRIGGER ENTITY!?
how come? it would be a great thing to utilise if it had on.
Don't ask me mate, I'm no coder.

Thanks given by:
AC already support animated models (ex: flames in ac_palenque)
Thanks given by:
.ExodusS* what is this parrot mode of yours? Always repeating what has already been said :s
Thanks given by:
very nice ! , probably other texture for the door frame, but everyone can retexture by his feeling ...
Thanks given by: