Wiki Clan List
(01 Aug 10, 03:14AM)DrauL Wrote: Well i would say the its up to the wiki editors to add clans they feel are "official" and make it their responsibility to remove them.

Just for the record you are "Offcial" if you say so, this is just to put your clan in the Wiki
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 03:53AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: Just for the record you are "Offcial" if you say so, this is just to put your clan in the Wiki
Hence the quotation marks.
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 03:14AM)DrauL Wrote: Well i would say the its up to the wiki editors to add clans they feel are "official" and make it their responsibility to remove them.

Oh. ok B) hope we can be considered "official" some time :P
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 03:53AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote:

Just for the record you are "Official" if you say so, this is just to put your clan in the Wiki
Thanks given by:
•Full name of clan:CubeOwnage
•Clan Tag: .cO'
•Website and/or IRC: www.cubeownage.tk
Thanks given by:
aha ty DrauL ;D
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 09:39AM)Sc0r$ Wrote: aha ty DrauL ;D

I didnt add you.
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 09:49AM)DrauL Wrote:
(01 Aug 10, 09:39AM)Sc0r$ Wrote: aha ty DrauL ;D
I didnt add you.

lol
Thanks given by:
why not? :(
Thanks given by:
well if u stop begging and it takes time
Thanks given by:
okey how long time? :)
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 01:51PM)Sc0r$ Wrote: okey how long time? :)

Anyway ... Should it bee better if I saying : can u please put my clan on the wiki list?
Thanks given by:
How long have you been around?
Because Flow and Apollo will make it my responsibility to take it down if your clan dies.
Thanks given by:
My clan is dead! Check out my first post, which was when i wanted to be put on the clan list. :/

Edit: Passed on to someone else. not dead yet.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 01:50PM)Ace Wrote: My clan is dead! Check out my first post, which was when i wanted to be put on the clan list. :/

The clan will never die, me , Delaboz , D3ST!N4T!ON are never going to leave... U got my word on it .
We 7members now, maybe 8 :)
We keep growing! :d
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 11:55PM)Sc0r$ Wrote:
(02 Aug 10, 01:50PM)Ace Wrote: My clan is dead! Check out my first post, which was when i wanted to be put on the clan list. :/

The clan will never die, me , Delaboz , D3ST!N4T!ON are never going to leave... U got my word on it .

If you die, i shall qoute you on this. ;)
Thanks given by:
Full Name: Top Gunner Squad
Clan tag: ~TgS~
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 10, 01:42AM)DrauL Wrote:
(02 Aug 10, 11:55PM)Sc0r$ Wrote:

If you die, i shall qoute you on this. ;)
haaha , ye do that ;D
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 09:28AM)cOGhost Wrote: •Full name of clan:CubeOwnage
•Clan Tag: .cO'
•Website and/or IRC: www.cubeownage.tk

Done, feel free to pm me your clan history if you would like.
Thanks given by:
Regarding requirements for "official clan" status; could we please add a requirement stating that your tag and/or site must not resemble another clan's tag and/or site? Having the same color scheme, or even the same format is fine, but I've seen enough new clans that are carbon copies of long-standing official clans and are dangerously close to impersonation.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 10, 04:42PM)CL0ud Wrote: Edit: Clan is disbanded by me.

Sorry for wanting my clan to be on the wiki earlier before, I didn't expect that we'll go down so soon in 5 months :S Not to mention, we went dead for like 2 months or so.

If i ever recreate another clan, I'll make sure that I have confidence in it, and that it has lasted long enough before posting here :P

(Feel free clean up my posts!)

Edit: Someone else took over the clan. So i guess its not dead yet

yea geez cloud, we have not disbanded. you are just a jackass ;) and did you not have confidence with us? *cry* have fun with fyl, but we are gonna want you back (you motherf*cker).

If {FsC} had some matches with ~TgS~ (former |Z!P|) and posted demos, would we be able to be considered official? ~TgS~ may not be on the wiki clan list, but they have servers and are well known.
Thanks given by:
how do i post screens?
Thanks given by:
1) save the screenshot in a usable format, like jpg (probably using GIMP)
2) upload the image to a hosting service (probably like images hack)
3) link to it here.
Thanks given by:
okey guys here is some screens :

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/2010073119...potct.png/

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/20100731190...inect.png/

http://img208.imageshack.us/i/2010080118...sertt.png/

hope u like it (:
Thanks given by:
They have to be actual clan matches between your clan and one that is on the wiki list, which means it has to be 3 members of your clan versus 3 members of one of the clans on the list. What you posted only shows you and only one of them has a member of one of the official clans in it.
If you are not able to read what I wrote, I apologize for I am very tired. I am trying to say that inters are not official matches.
Thanks given by:
look at our matches on our site please
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 10, 03:40PM)Sc0r$ Wrote: look at our matches on our site please

No, it's your clan and your responsibility to make an effort to make it official. We aren't going to dig into your website and do it ourselves. Get the screenshots and demos of three 3v3 games vs an official clan and post.
Thanks given by:
First of all flowrton didn't ask for demos & screenshots to become an offical clan.

Secondly
(20 Jun 10, 06:53PM)[aCKa]Deathstar Wrote:
[Image: ackabanner.jpg]

# Full name of clan: Assault Cubers Kingly Assassin

# Clan Tag: [aCKa]

# Website and/or IRC: http://www.acka.biz / irc://irc.quakenet.org/acka-clan

Done, feel free to pm me your clan history.
Thanks given by:
well im tired and i need to find 3 clans to fight XD
Thanks given by:
Full name: Chaotik Gamerz
Nick-name: .cG* (Goes in front)
Thanks given by: