I would like Why Ban Brazilian PEOPLE?
Plz Developers, i would like why the server MyS ban me for nothing? omg will be some kind of prejudice Brazil, or no? ever, ever ban Brazil !!

I was playing normal and BAN WTF i'm tired power to give the children!!!

servers admin stupids

I dont ban an kick no reason in my server!!!!

[Image: wtf.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You are probably in a ban range, PM server owner for delban pass, GL
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 04:17PM)ursopufe Wrote: Plz Developers, i would like why the server MyS ban me for nothing? omg will be some kind of prejudice Brazil, or no? ever, ever ban Brazil !!

I was playing normal and BAN WTF i'm tired power to give the children!!!

servers admin stupids

I dont ban an kick no reason in my server!!!!

[Image: wtf.jpg]

AND I'M bl IN ALL SERVERS MYS WHY? WHAT REASON?????

[Image: wtf2.jpg]
(09 Jul 11, 04:20PM)Huntsman Wrote: You are probably in a ban range, PM server owner for delban pass, GL

NO REASON GUY, I START AC IN ACTION CUBE BUT TODAY TO BE A SHIT WITH ADMIN STUPIDS, MY SERVER IS OPEN ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE WORLD NO JUST BRAZIL GUY, I HATE ADMINS STUPIDS
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 04:20PM)Huntsman Wrote: You are probably in a ban range, PM server owner for delban pass, GL

As mentioned before, it will be a range ban.
MyS will use the same ban list for all their servers, so if your banned from one you are banned from all of them.

Contact the MyS server owner(s) and tell them the situation and they will most likely un-BL you.
Thanks given by:
Reading the broken english hurts.. :(
Thanks given by:
I dont understand what you said but yeah.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 04:28PM)Shorty Wrote: Reading the broken english hurts.. :(

do u help me? not so get out!
(09 Jul 11, 04:34PM)CicloN Wrote: I dont understand what you said but yeah.

do u help me? not so get out!
(09 Jul 11, 04:25PM)MykeGregory Wrote:

As mentioned before, it will be a range ban.
MyS will use the same ban list for all their servers, so if your banned from one you are banned from all of them.

Contact the MyS server owner(s) and tell them the situation and they will most likely un-BL you.

but i was playing there today and admin ban at moment the first pic.
Thanks given by:
Calm down, please. I don't get what this is about, but I'm pretty sure that calling everyone idiots won't get you far.
Thanks given by:

You understand now?

Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 04:42PM)tempest Wrote: Calm down, please. I don't get what this is about, but I'm pretty sure that calling everyone idiots won't get you far.

WORD!

Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 04:42PM)tempest Wrote: Calm down, please. I don't get what this is about, but I'm pretty sure that calling everyone idiots won't get you far.

So , i'm BL in the all servers mys idk why?, but i was playing in mys server 5 minutes or 6 minutes and admin ban me for nothing i take look all the servers mys i'm BL , but why? what reason? Brazil lower ?

sorry my english i speak portugues but i 'm trying talk with you!!!
(09 Jul 11, 04:44PM).ExodusS* Wrote:

You understand now?

stupid like u !!!!!

i would like do u ready????? WTF guy no help get out plz no troll
Thanks given by:
Just contact the server admin and ask them, in a friendly manner, why you're banned. I can't tell you, and probably no one outside MyS can.
Thanks given by:
In English:

You are under effect from a range ban. If you are banned from one MyS server, then you are banned from all of them. All you should do is contact a MyS admin to give you a password so you can still go on their servers.

In Portugese:

Você está sob efeito de uma proibição ampla. Se você for banido de um servidor MYS, então você está proibido de todos eles. Tudo o que você deve fazer é contatar um administrador Mys para lhe dar uma senha para que você ainda pode ir em seus servidores.
Thanks given by:
You're lucky, i'm ranged banned also in the TyD and Des servers and more
Thanks given by:
Maybe google translate works both ways? Ursopufe put this into google translate: You in range ban, admin are not a stupid sucks. Ask owner of server for to get delban pass.

cOGhost, I'm range banned on tyd, nz, des, mys, fox, the list goes on...
It's a bit of a heavy price to pay, me being banned on half the servers for having a similar ip to some guy called as0m who was bl'd a few years back because of the clan he was in.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 07:02PM)cOGhost Wrote: You're lucky, i'm ranged banned also in the TyD and Des servers and more

As am I friend, as am I.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 09:36PM)MusicMan10 Wrote:
(09 Jul 11, 07:02PM)cOGhost Wrote: You're lucky, i'm ranged banned also in the TyD and Des servers and more

As am I friend, as am I.

No idea what that means :)

and helldude, i'm also rangebanned on those servers :)

one thing i find weird, there are days i'm unbanned on all those servers..?
And the next day i'm back rangebanned
Thanks given by:
On those days, your IP is outside the range, that's it.
Thanks given by:

i wonder why
Thanks given by:
My suggestion is to talk to someone in the community who knows both portuguese and english well/fluently. Have then "translate" your problem so that more people can actually help you.

If you can keep the raging down try going onto IRC to see if someone there can mediate.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 09:54PM)Undead Wrote:

i wonder why

no reason, we just like banning people, that's all
Thanks given by:
One more thing. I would VERY strongly assume this is not because of any racial prejudice. Seriously? Are you 10 years old?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 11, 10:17PM)SKB Wrote: no reason, we just like banning people, that's all

tell us something we don't know
Thanks given by:
He insults everyone who Try to speak with him, either here or in the Facebook page, he doesn't care what you are writing, not even cares to translate.

He thinks he's the most amazing cuber alive, and we are all jealous of him or brazil, and that's the reason he's blacklisted.
Thanks given by:
Contact Mys. closed.
Thanks given by: