Paradox Infinity
I am here to introduce my 2nd clan into the world of Assault Cube. After leaving from Dedicated Elite Soldiers I decided to find my roots and start fresh with a new clan, thus, Paradox Infinity was born.
The tag is shorten to Pi_<name> and a website is under works (I'll update this post when I have finished the site).
So far I am the only member, but I do plan on recruiting soon, like after I have the site up and running for possible recruits to visit.
I know there isn't much information on the new clan, as of yet, but I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new clan on the scene.

I am open to answering questions about the new clan if anyone has any

Sooo, everyone keep an eye open for Paradox Infinity out on the battlefield.

Edit:
IRC @ gamesurge: #paradoxinfinity

Mission statemet: Paradox Infinity is all about fair and honest game play. We will see this happens by recruiting honest, trustworthy players. In addition to fair and honest game play, Paradox Infinity will be looking to give back to the community with contributing what we can, as well as maintaining a positive role within the community.
Thanks given by:
Good luck.
Thanks given by:
Ah, that Pi_Halo was you! Weird name for a clan, anyway... GL!
Thanks given by:
Yeah, its a weird name, but its unique (also, if an admin could change my name on this site to Pi_Halo I would rather enjoy that, thanks).

I will update my original post with more details as I go along, like website, IRC, members, etc.

If anyone has any questions about Paradox Infinity, you can ask me here, on irc, or PM me.
Thanks given by:
Good luck KC.
Wish you all the best.
Thanks given by:
[Image: tom-selleck.jpg]

Magnum|Pi|
Thanks given by:
GL and HF Halo!
Thanks given by:
FML Sarin beat me to it xD

GL with the clan
Thanks given by:
Didn't think this day would come... Good luck. IRC?
Thanks given by:
Name: fixed
And gl. I'm pleased to say that I have no knowledge of any of your members having cheated. ;)
Thanks given by:
I haven't made an IRC yet, I am working on it and a website, both should be up within the week
Thanks given by:
good luck setting up your new crew! see you fraggin :)
Thanks given by:
hf gl mang
Thanks given by:
Best of luck.
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
^stop now before you cause flamez...please lets go one thread without starting a war shall we?
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 11, 12:55AM)lucky Wrote: ^stop now before you cause flamez...please lets go one thread without starting a war shall we?

Agree!

Gl and hf. I think a "]" looks more like a "Pi" though. Lol.
Thanks given by:
lol. GL HF xD
Thanks given by:
GL and HF.
Thanks given by:
Good luck, and above all, have fun! :D
Thanks given by:
hf gl
Thanks given by:
Gl Halo ;)
Thanks given by:
3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679...

Haha I love your clan name :D

Good Luck with your clan, but with a name like that, you don't need any luck XD.
Thanks given by:
Halo ftw!
Good luck!!!
Thanks given by:
GL Dude
Thanks given by:
thanks guys!
i have updated my original post with the irc channel and a mission statement

be sure to stop by on irc, be nice to have some people get lost in the infinite paradox ;)
Thanks given by:
good luck sexy
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 11, 08:30PM)Pi_Halo Wrote: be sure to stop by on irc, be nice to have some people get lost in the infinite paradox ;)

Sure will!
Thanks given by:
I am still working on the website, but I do have good news, I have found a new member, former IAF member, MR.SMITH, has decided to join me in my quest of starting a new clan (so don't ban him for tag abuse :P)

I will update again when the website is up :)
Thanks given by:
Heya Guys,

iam now a member of Paradox Infinity.

After two years in IAF and a long break without a Clan, I've found a new home ;-)

I'm curious how the clan will develop, i wish us all a great time in AC.

Thanks given by: