New !!!!!LSS-Minimap-Brasil!!!!!! LSS game mode.
Hi there, I just wanted to talk to you about the new awesome rip-off of Lss Mode. After "king of the douze only knife atop the middle platform" or the "360 knifing contest (as in knife, no as in "THIRD DEFINITION") I hereby present the:
"Only Rebound nades are valid on LSS Brasil"
I dont know if its done before (probably it has) but i find it adds to the challenge and also to the fun! Well, there are my two cents.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a cool clan, and....
wait nvm.

Bank shots = <3
Thanks given by:
You mean a nade doesn't have to bounce off a wall before it can kill someone??
Thanks given by:
Nope, sorry for my wrong not-understandable english. I mean they HAVE to bounce off a wall before they kill someone. For example, in the middle part,atop the piramid, you could try to make them bounce of the ceiling before exploding, or, in the sides, make them bounce of the wall at the side or infront of ya. (Vow to my almighty paint art!)

Like this:
[Image: RJ8Ea.jpg]

Or this:
[Image: JXvY4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How are you going to go on about and make sure people actually bounce the nades in public servers? It's like the TOSOK servers where one guy gets the idea that it would be cool to do knife only, and starts kicking people that don't.
Thanks given by:
Well, its all about consensus. The main reason I posted these here on the forum is so that common LSS players get to know the "mode". Then, when encountered on-game, I can ask them politely to try to follow this new thing. Its true a lot of people act retarded when asking for only knife in servers with 10 players and quite a lot of nationalities but I know I can find a nice three - four player party to try this. I certainly would love to play against a few well-know players!
Thanks given by:
Sounds so fucking sweet.
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 11, 01:25AM)Cemer Wrote: Sounds so fucking sweet.

It does. I actually tried this out before this was posted. Except in weed-room. Somewhere before the summer started :p
Thanks given by: