How many friends you have got?
Edit:
Have you got any friends? If so... How many?
Are they true friends? Would you put your life on risk to protect them? Would they?
Can Internet buddies be called friends..?
Im really interested on YOUR opinion about friendship and how it affects on OUR real life decisions. Ill set an example to make things clear...
I have been going out with the same kind of people for 11 years now. People have gone and people have arrived but mostly we´ve been like about 20/25 people who constantly kept in touch, either by the internet, the phone, the disco or the park we always found ways for being together. On that big group little groups developed and i found myself on one of 5 which, figure it out, had all the non-students. As if, i didnt finish my studies neither. So began a circle of destruction but little was i aware at the time and kept doing the same things my friends enjoyed (not that i didnt like them more that i disapproved ,but kept doing anyway[smoking, drinking...]).
And so I constantly saw myself disregarded in favor of more "adult" things, when we really where kids. Long story short.. all my 25 friends have done things you would never consider doing (mostly things people do in RAVES) but specially this 5 have shown as the more addicted and fucked up minds of em all. As a result my brain has suffered various episodes of anxiety and now i find myself with 25 years, no studies, no brain and a criminal record. Do you imagine what this fuckers which i have helped in SO many ways have to say about my awaken of this shit and my attend to my personal requisites? ? That im a BAD friend and that i wont be able to handle my own live. A BAD friend they call me! ME who was constantly preoccupied about their fucking addictions. Me that helped them though the bad times even shelling SHIT to attend our necessities... God how can someone be that OBTUSE! Thats why i want all of you to really think if your friends are what they seem or they are like mine... dirty rotten assholes who only care about money and dont even respect someone when hes trying to climb on a big wall of rotten lies i have created myself. Well, take care and dont forget to answer my question... How many friends you´ve got?
Thanks given by:
[Image: wut.bmp]
EDIT: inb4 forever alone
EDIT2: the pic is from his first post, before his edit. I'm not that insensitive.
Thanks given by:
Why God, why?
Thanks given by:
Erm...
Thanks given by:
I think something was lost in translation.
Thanks given by:
kthnxbai
Thanks given by:
Does the entire DIXT clan count as one friend?
Thanks given by:
New thread...
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 08:02PM)Viper Wrote: Does the entire DIXT clan count as one friend?

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Isn't the clan a collective noun? If thus, "sure".
Thanks given by:
[Image: 8283910.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol hahaha
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 02:23PM)Lantry Wrote: inb4 forever alone

(18 Jun 11, 03:21AM)Nightmare Wrote: [Image: 8283910.jpg]

* VenteX facepalms at your lack of comprehending what "inb4" means...
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 07:20AM)VenteX Wrote: * VenteX facepalms at your lack of comprehending what "inb4" means...
WAT MAKE U THINK HE NOT COMPREHEND1
Thanks given by:
More then you, obviously.
Thanks given by:
none
Thanks given by:
friends?

[Image: s5b98z.png]
Thanks given by:
xD I did it because Lantry put that. @ VENTEX.
Thanks given by:
[Image: forever-stallone.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 06:55PM)Hellspell Wrote:
[Image: forever-stallone.jpg]

NYAHHAHAHAHA
Thanks given by: