EzJemVille
Hi all. Some of the old members here may remember EzJemVille the map. I am currently working on a new version by editing the old version. SO far I only have the map down to 34 mean height and about 16000 max area (im really cutting a lot of stuff out). However, keep posted. I am going to release revival of the map soon!
Thanks given by:
I like the idea, because ezjem was my fav. map back in the old times :)
But please try to keep the open middle for speed jumping in the enemy base and knife fights :D
Thanks given by:
Next rabins oasis?
Thanks given by:
This map is one of the reasons we implemented rules about server-maprotations.
It is indavisable to push them - only the non-game-understanders would.
If this - or any copy/offspring of it - is found on your maprotation your server will be eligible for a ban from the masterserver.
I'd like to add the suggestion for anyone known to be the distributor of such a map to be eligible for a permanent ban from playing the game.
Thanks given by:
ac_oldvillage :X ?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 11, 10:54PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: I like the idea, because ezjem was my fav. map back in the old times :)

Or we could do a rampage ezjem party in 1.0 >D
Thanks given by:
It's ok flowtron, nobody really reads your posts anyways :P
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 01:22AM)flowtron Wrote: If this - or any copy/offspring of it - is found on your maprotation your server will be eligible for a ban from the masterserver.
I'd like to add the suggestion for anyone known to be the distributor of such a map to be eligible for a permanent ban from playing the game.

Thank you. Tbh, putting your foot down is the only way to deal with this.

(10 Jun 11, 02:13AM)Lantry Wrote: It's ok flowtron, nobody really reads your posts anyways :P

Did vern hack your account or is this a joke? They seem to be one of the few kinds of posts that actually have a shred meaningful material in them xD.
Thanks given by:
Ok so i understand the mixed ideas. flowtron if ur really gonna go that far wutever man. its just a game, not a life but i respect ur decision. where can one find an older version of assault cube? i miss the days with ezjemville :(

@a_slow_old_man: dude if i were to actually upload this map without getting bumraped by flowtron, idk if i wud b able to leave the middle open. the max area rule is in the way

and yes to be a hyprocrite on saying how bad of a clan DIXT was, i
second-thought it and joined lmao. i am {DIXT}$evenfold now if anyone is looking for me.
(10 Jun 11, 01:22AM)flowtron Wrote: I'd like to add the suggestion for anyone known to be the distributor of such a map to be eligible for a permanent ban from playing the game.

btw man u cant permanently ban someone from a game (unless ur from soviet russia of course *coughcough*)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 03:55AM)Viper Wrote:
(10 Jun 11, 02:13AM)Lantry Wrote: It's ok flowtron, nobody really reads your posts anyways :P
Did vern hack your account or is this a joke? They seem to be one of the few kinds of posts that actually have a shred meaningful material in them xD.

It was most definitely a joke, for the exact reasons you mentioned, and because a couple of people posted right after him (seemingly) without even noticing his post.

(10 Jun 11, 04:26AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: btw man u cant permanently ban someone from a game (unless ur from soviet russia of course *coughcough*)
Actually, they can, have, and will. (well, if you count a ms ban as a ban from the game)
Thanks given by:
Cough*Cough*
Thanks given by:
u can ban someone from the masterserver? geez guys its just a game...
Thanks given by:
Do you like playing with cheaters? Answer that question honestly.
Thanks given by:

Some striking similarities here. Someone does something stupid, the authority reacts (perhaps a bit strongly), and suddenly everyone is a crusader for justice, fighting the oppression. Lots of arguing ensues, nothing gets accomplished.

4:25 "ruining our fun". Where have I heard that before?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 05:04AM)Viper Wrote: Do you like playing with cheaters? Answer that question honestly.

explain how one is cheating by uploading a map? thats like saying i cant put ketchup on fries cuz thats cheating
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 01:22AM)flowtron Wrote: If this - or any copy/offspring of it - is found on your maprotation your server will be eligible for a ban from the masterserver.

^ That I can understand.

(10 Jun 11, 01:22AM)flowtron Wrote: I'd like to add the suggestion for anyone known to be the distributor of such a map to be eligible for a permanent ban from playing the game.

^ That I can not. I've heard some overreactions on this forum but this one takes the cake.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 06:20AM)Mael Wrote:

^ That I can not. I've heard some overreactions on this forum but this one takes the cake.

That. Honestly, I still hope that was a joke.
Thanks given by:
Ezjemvill is shit, i didn't understand that map. But it didn't offend me. In that times i was surprised the remake of city map by someone from 40+ which had also 100 crappy versions. It was very futuristic and nice. You should try also create such remake and show this is the way how to fight against crappy picture of the game. Toca did nice remake of ac_italy. I have my version of twin_towers - sniper_city but i wasn't successful with it. :) Too few boxes probably. It passes through restriction and it is made before 1.0 version.

http://www.quadropolis.us/node/1152
Thanks given by:
any chance flowtron was just trolling?
good luck with your remake mercykill, i never really liked ezjemville mostly because it was so slow, there was simply too much 'stuff' to it and the gameplay was so slow but I imagine your smaller version will remedy these problems. This could actually be a case of the map restrictions causing a map to be remade better than the original.
Thanks given by:
@ alien: nice map
Thanks given by:
chm I too wanted to edit EzJemVille but I see you already it are engaged....Then I will edit boxcube wait...truth there easily
Thanks given by:
I Played always on this map
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 06:43PM)Hellspell Wrote: any chance flowtron was just trolling?

hopefully that's the case
Thanks given by:
I made a working and rather nicely textured version of ezjemville for me and my bot friends too xD
Thanks given by:
ezjemville is the best map. no doubts about it.
I lol'd from what flowtron said.
Thanks given by: