Osama is Dead
Just because the picture's fake it doesn't mean that he's not dead. Obama said the US have his body. The world will be safer without him in the long run, but IMO it's almost certain they're going to do something to avenge him.

The thing that amazes me is that he wasn't even in a cave or anything, he was in a mansion.
Thanks given by:
Osama is gone but the beliefs he brought stay eternal. He just spread the Anti-imperialism ideology which will not be removed for a long run.
Thanks given by:
Camp Moar!
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 06:41PM)StRaTo Wrote: The thing that amazes me is that he wasn't even in a cave or anything, he was in a mansion.
Yes, same here! But it's smart after all...... Who would imagine you are in a super luxurious mansion instead of a cave when you are the P.E.N. 1?
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 07:05PM)Sepehr Wrote: Osama is gone but the beliefs he brought stay eternal. He just spread the Anti-imperialism ideology which will not be removed for a long run.

....its more "anti peaceful people"

ok...well his version of peace was world wide conversion to Islam.... or war...sooo, yea
Thanks given by:
He was found in a mansion...and it took the U.S 10 years to find him......gg
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 07:49PM)Andrez Wrote: Who would imagine you are in a super luxurious mansion instead of a cave when you are the P.E.N. 1?
The CIA, probably. No one can survive in a cave for several years, and once he stepped out, sooner or later he could wave right into the camera of some Predator or Global Hawk. It's always a lot easier to hide in a city than out in the country.
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 10:39PM)lucky Wrote: He was found in a mansion...and it took the U.S 10 years to find him......gg

People living next door didn't even know he was there.

You want to shit on something why don't you make your way to the bathroom?
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9Iqe...re=related
also the part that i find funniest is that he was 31 miles from their capital, and less than one mile from their top military academy. Good job, Pakistan, really pulling out the stops on that one.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05...index.html
Thanks given by:
I honestly believe the Pakistani's were a part of this.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, in agreement with what mael said.
Haters, don't be all "oh USA it took y'all so long."
Those seals did a pretty dang good job.
And to add on to what maimeetur said, look at Pakistan.
He was in their country.
In that mansion.
For YEARS.
None of 'em knew about it?
And Pakistan is supposed to be "one of our closest allies?"
Thanks given by:
Don't even try. Maybe - no, actually quite probably - he received support from some people within the Pakistani intelligence services and military. However, he was definitely not supported by the government, since he posed a great danger to them as well. The Pakistanis may support some smaller terrorist groups in Afghanistan to keep India out, but Bin Laden was way too big for that.
Thanks given by:
I get your points - we may never know.........
Another interesting fact:
Osama died on May 1st, while Hitler died on April 30th.
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 07:05PM)Sepehr Wrote: Osama is gone but the beliefs he brought stay eternal. He just spread the Anti-imperialism ideology which will not be removed for a long run.

Thanks given by:
I may not know much about Bin Laden, but that he was very dangerous, and a huge threat to the U.S.A, and the world was eliminated on May 1st 2011. Today, we celebrate that this monstrosity is dead. I would like to say congrats, and kudos to the man responsible.
Thanks given by:
Martin Luther King Wrote:‎I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Thanks given by:
Hopefully, at some point in time, we will learn to understand, accept, and ultimately love each other despite our differences. I agree this man was bad, and as an American I understand the consequences of his actions on our country. Still, why rejoice over the death of a tyrant, when we can instead strive to make our world a better place? Thank you Ronald_Reagan.
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 02:51PM)SparK Wrote:
(02 May 11, 01:13PM)Shorty Wrote: [Image: memes-untitled2.jpg]

He was wanted in relation to some bombings in 1998, I think.
Thanks given by:
Quote:only love can do that
You cannot love terrorists, you will be fool for them ;) You must protect democracy (your democracy), Luther only wanted democracy for all colors, these fanatics hate democracy, it is completely different, normal muslims are OK but muslims with power and money are problem
Thanks given by:
(03 May 11, 12:20AM)Alien Wrote: You cannot love terrorists, you will be fool for them ;) You must protect democracy (your democracy), Luther only wanted democracy for all colors, these fanatics hate democracy, it is completely different, normal muslims are OK but muslims with power and money are problem

First of all, it offends me immensely to think that someone could possibly make such a comment, of not only muslims, but Dr. King. You are wrong.

Martin Luther King wanted equality for all. He wanted the recognition of the basic unalienable rights (sorry looks like you don't apply here...) that every person in the world should be entitled to. His legacy has been left within his work for UNIVERSAL equality (again pun i guess... why do i keep running into these).

Next, you are a flaming racist. Your assumption that all terrorists are muslim and your assumption that muslims with a higher socio-economic status are somehow inherently "fanatical" disgusts me.

Who do you think you are to make such statements??? Why do you think they hate us? Because there are people like you who have closed themselves off from any shread of truth about these people, and are not willing to make the initial step of understanding.
Thanks given by:
If there's nothing more this should likely be closed.
Thanks given by:
(02 May 11, 12:32PM)Frogulis Wrote:
jAcKRoCk* Wrote:nuclear nuke
Really now? A nuclear nuke? ;D

English it's not my native language so yeah!
Thanks given by:
And then, yes, close it Mael.
Thanks given by:
Did they give you a picture that isn't actually fake, to prove that Osama is dead? Because after all, i would of thought that since he caused quite a lot of grief to people, the CIA would charge in there with tranquilizes and pwn him with them. Then grab his body and take it back to whatever facility, (supposedly the CIA) and torture him, even though it's kinda inhumane... But... they wouldn't allow that information to be let out into the public, simply because the al-Qaida will somehow find a way to get a bomb on board a plane, pulling another 9/11. But then again, even if Osama is dead they will probably do that anyway... The U.S government has hidden things from people in the past, who's to say that they won't do it again. If there is actually a picture of him dead, that hasn't been photo shopped... Please show me nao.
Thanks given by:
Hav0c, the US Special Ops went in there and shot him after a firefight. I believe them on this.
Thanks given by: