Cya all! (edit: he is back)
Well, it's been a good time, but I'm out.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my close to two years playing AC, but lately life has gotten a little more busy, and all of the closest friends I made playing this game have quit.
To the /SRH/ crew: you guys were some of the first people I met playing AC and were awesome, wish you were still around.
To DES|optus: Thanks for being a great guy and hanging out with me in the early days of |CC{, best of luck at your career.
To |3"|Mercenary: Thanks for the many games we played together even long after we had both joined other clans, you have always been a great friend.
To -Mpx-: Your maps were awesome dude, and I really appreciate how hard you worked getting into U|. Best of luck in real life.
To Eclipse: Thanks for your dedication and all the games we played together, keep it real man!
To Chill: When I was thinking about quitting U|, you encouraged me to keep at it. Thanks for that, and for your mad skills!
To k4z: Thanks for your contributions to U|, and for all the time you spent there. Best of luck in TyD!
To Foo: I really enjoyed all the matches we played together, we pwned hard in TS surv games. Good luck in the future!
To applecake: Your level head and constantly good attitude are amazing, man. Thanks for all the fun games!
To JMM: You have an awesome sense of humor, man. I hope you stick around AC and keep playing.
To Plague: Thanks for sticking with it and being an important part of U|. Hoping to catch you around again someday.
To zabi: Tommie, you are a great guy. Best of luck with your career in the medical field, I'm sure you will do great.
To Toobies: Keep cubin', man! You were always a blast to match with and are an awesome guy!
To TheCrema: You got me started saying 'mate' playing online games. Thanks for the encouragement and support you always game me and my clan.
To Ronald_Reagan: Thanks for the short time we have spent together in B}, you're a great guy, and I'm sure the clan will go far.
To Morse and Shield: Thanks for the invites you guys always gave me to your clans and the many sweet games we played together.
To DES|Bukz: I've thoroughly enjoyed the many conversations we had on IRC and the games we played, best of luck in the future.

To anyone else I may have forgotten, thanks for all the good times!

I also must apologize to the community: I promised to work on the AI and never got it done. Hopefully someone else will pick this up eventually.

Good luck to all of you in your future AC careers and in real life. God bless!

Zarj Edit: Disregard the part of this where I said I was out, I'm back.
Thanks given by:
D: D: D:

Gl man
Thanks given by:
Bai.
Thanks given by:
Quite sad to watch you leave, an amazing dude and one of the first that invited me to inters I'm sure that we will miss you, have fun and succes in your life good luck mate keep close!!
Thanks given by:
I really hope to see you again in-game. Please reflect on this possibility when you next get some free time.
Thanks given by:
Sad to see you go, Zarj. :(

Good luck with the future and hopefully you come back some day. :)
Thanks given by:
Sad day for the AC community, we can't afford to lose more people like you. :/ I wish you best of luck with whatever RL throws at you Zarj, keep in touch plz. :D

Also if you find the urge to do some pwning again, I'm sure I can find some time for a round or so in the cube for old times sake. (I still plan on holding optus to our get-together one day.) :P
Thanks given by:
They should just make a generic 'i'm leaving' sticky thread. there have been so many of these post recently. :(
Thanks given by:
D: :'( Zarjy poos
Gl irl :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck.

GG's
Thanks given by:
Thery're all gone :'(

GL to you.
Thanks given by:
Too bad :( GG man, and GL with ur real life ;)
Thanks given by:
D:

The cold Canadian winter has taken its toll.
Thanks given by:
I do not believe you are quitting the game without doing anything regarding the bots. (You said you would).
Thanks given by:
Hope to see you again sometime :)
Thanks given by:
bye :(
Thanks given by:
dont forget to check out #DedicatedEliteSoldiers if you have time!

good luck, in w/e you are up to!
Thanks given by:
Goodbye Zarj :)
Have fun in real life
Thanks given by:
Cya Zarj...we had an awesome time on AC. You are a great guy and I really enjoyed the years playing with/against you. Without all of your great efforts, U| would have never risen to the high levels that it did. It's sad to see you go when im thinking of starting up again! Oh well GL IRL i know ur gonna do great!

Best regards
~Chill
Thanks given by:
Sad to see you go. Good luck Zarj, if you are really focusing your programming in AI, we might be working together on something eventually. Best of luck.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
Very sad to see you leave us Zarj. I'll remember you as the guy that stayed loyal to his clan and teammates, a great friend, and a =CTK= forever ally.

Wish you all the best mate, and hope you have a wonderful life!
Thanks given by:
Aboot the time, eh? I figured you'd be polkaroo with the game running out of maple syrup and timber. donitrite?
Thanks given by:
Hey GL in everything you do m8, it was sad seeing U| break up and now seeing you leave.
Thanks given by:
And on his farm he had some bots,

AI-AI-O

Thanks given by:
Really sad to see you leave. (I have also become very inactive lately.) I hope we'll still keep the contact as you're an awesome guy. It was always fun to chat and game with you, I'll never forget our Skype-gaming and ice-cream-chatting. I wish you the best luck in your real life, with your studies, life at the campus, life after university and everything else!
God bless!
EDIT: Forgot to say happy birthday.. Happy birthday!
Thanks given by:
Good luck in all you do.
Hope to see you again some day.

BTW; Happy 21th B-Day.
Thanks given by:
Nothing bout mebut I was in sry ;) bye my canadian friend
Thanks given by:
Cya man... cant even remember how many times i got the chance to do some fine cubin with you. keep it real bro
Thanks given by:
I give him a month ;)
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday Zarj!
Thanks given by: