Assault cube for TI-89
I was playing AC last night before i went to bed, and when i went to bed i dreamt i was playing AC on my graphing calculator. Because of the simplicity of the controls, or something like that, i was completely creaming everyone else. The weirdest part is that i didn't remember it until i got out my calculator in school today. It was, quite honestly, wacky.
Thanks given by:
Lawl, now I'm imagining ac_desert in little grey blocks XD
Thanks given by:
I was wondering how hard it would make a server for those things :P
Was this about one of my more recent comments on the forums regarding playing on a TI-81?
Thanks given by:
That might be what caused the dream. who knows? subconscious is a funny thing. On a more practical note, can you get wifi for them, or would you have to use some sort of cable setup?
Thanks given by:
With them, I doubt you would want to use wifi if you were hosting a server :P
I'm sure you could find someway to get wifi.
Did yours have wifi?
I like my sentence structure, and how they slowly got shorter :D
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 01:54AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: With them, I doubt you would want to use wifi if you were hosting a server :P
Did yours have wifi?

Mr. Bean FTW!

(11 Jan 11, 01:54AM)Wikipedia Wrote: Mr. Bean rarely speaks, and when he does, it is generally only a few mumbled words which are in a comically low-pitched voice.
Thanks given by:
I've heard that the TI-89 might not be able to run as a server but it will plot a mean graph for you of team killing douches over time, by applying inverse retard logic function.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 01:54AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: With them, I doubt you would want to use wifi if you were hosting a server :P
Did yours have wifi?

nah, mine doesn't have wifi. i google searched it quick, and i don't think any of them have wifi, so you'd have to run it through an ethernet cable or something. in the end, it probably wouldn't have enough processing power anyway, and would probably so much work to set up it just be better off running it from your computer. an ipod touch however... jk, i don't really see any point to this, other than "because i can".
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 05:16AM)Lantry Wrote: "because i can".

Yea :D
Thanks given by:
I'd like to have dreams like you, I often don't even remember what I dream ... XP
Thanks given by:
Now Sigmund Freud would diagnose that you're playing a little too much.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 04:53AM)Darkbee Wrote: I've heard that the TI-89 might not be able to run as a server but it will plot a mean graph for you of team killing douches over time, by applying inverse retard logic function.
F1
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 10:20PM)tempest Wrote: Now Sigmund Freud would diagnose that you're playing a little too much.
probably too much calc homework too! its probably a good thing this doesn't exist, or i would be playing ac in calc class.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 05:04AM)Lantry Wrote:
(11 Jan 11, 10:20PM)tempest Wrote: Now Sigmund Freud would diagnose that you're playing a little too much.
probably too much calc homework too! its probably a good thing this doesn't exist, or i would be playing ac in calc class.

I play AC and other games in class too my teachers dont notice and are douches, they have no idea whats going on around them
Thanks given by:
So I'm just about to get my first graphing calculator, and I should start with the TI-89?
Thanks given by:
TI's have IR no? That could do the trick. I can't remeber mine exactly, but I think they also have a serial port. So that would be usefull too.

The hard part would be the port of course.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 12:22PM)Gibstick Wrote: So I'm just about to get my first graphing calculator, and I should start with the TI-89?

Texas Instruments also makes missile guidance systems so how you could not? :)

I think TI-89 is considered the defacto entry-level standard in graphing calculators, certainly in the US.

"Now spell: KABOOM!"
Thanks given by:
Dude AC on a calculator would be so much fun in class ! :D
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 11, 10:59AM)Morphine Wrote: I'd like to have dreams like you, I often don't even remember what I dream ... XP

you should head over to the lucid dream thread... lawl.

Thanks given by:
I'm sure he would've related it to sex somehow...
Thanks given by:
* Andrez wants to know who's your pusher.
Thanks given by:
two gun.
Thanks given by:
How about AC on a tamagoshi?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 11, 07:08PM)titiPT Wrote: How about AC on a tamagoshi?

Terrible idea! F2!

There's already enough pesky little kids on here without actively encouraging the little beggars!

Whatever next... AssaultWii? :O
Thanks given by:
Man like this one time I had a dream and Charlie was there but he wasn't really but sometimes like you were yelling but you didn't look like you but like you know sometimes like it's just weird like such a weird dream man
Thanks given by: