Join a clan?
Hey guys, user GillesDeRais here. I wanna join a clan, anybody wanna take me in? I screenshotted some records of my wins and whatnot, but I'm new to the forums, and to my knowledge its only possible to upload pictures with a URL attached (mine being only on my computer and not on the web, I'm not sure how to do this, assuming it's at all possible). Anyway I'm particularly good at TOSOK, OSOK and LSS modes, for which I favour the sniper rifle, and at CTF, HTF and TKTF (an example on the 'Hotel Room' map was I got 20 flags, 25 frags and 9 deaths resulting in a score of 788), for which I use the shotgun or the carbine, depending on which map I'm playing on.
So yeah if anyone wants to take me in I'd be really appreciative. Thanks :)
Thanks given by:
List of recruiting clans
Thanks given by:
Cheers mate :)
Thanks given by:
#oponslaught on gamesurge
If you don't have an IRC client try http://gamesurge.net/chat/
then /join #oponslaught
Thanks given by:
@Gibstick: Thanks for that man, but I dont know if its worked. I'm on some chat thing and it says: (#OpOnslaught) Welcome to the Operation: Onslaught IRC! Please keep profanity to a minimum and if possible, language to English!

Am I on the clan now? And if so what's the clan tag? Any advice is much appreciated.
Thanks given by:
No, you need to apply for the clan on their website.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 10, 12:01AM)TheAngelofMeth Wrote: @Gibstick: Thanks for that man, but I dont know if its worked. I'm on some chat thing and it says: (#OpOnslaught) Welcome to the Operation: Onslaught IRC! Please keep profanity to a minimum and if possible, language to English!

Am I on the clan now? And if so what's the clan tag? Any advice is much appreciated.
I remember when i was like this :D
Like RR said, you need to post an application on their site. Then you'll probably get tested and, depending on the leader's opinion, you will or won't be accepted.
:)
Thanks given by:
GL, can always check out Gyr0.
#gyr0 on Gamesurge.
http://gyr0.tk/
Thanks given by: