iOD|-infectious Over Dose!
[Image: header.png] iOD is a worldwide clan for Assault Cube. We play to have fun, win and do our best. Our players may not be the best but are friendly and fun.

Our current member list is as follows:
iOD|yata
iOD|Skullx
iOD|Fatcat
iOD|BigC
iOD|Slip4ever
iOD|BrEaK
iOD|KAZ
iOD|UND3AD
iOD|zzgrizz
iOD|Habluka
iOD|HUNTSMAN
iOD|Coma-Black
iOD|Andy
iOD|rag
iOD|Theo_RJ*
(not including those out of action)

[Image: youtube.jpg]
Youtube Channel: iODclan

iOD members have also made some youtube videos, including an entry from yata (yours truly) into the hi skill ladder competition. This is just a little bit more fun do have with ac, our youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/user/iODclan

[Image: ventrilo100x100.gif]
iOD's Ventrilo server!

What is Ventrilo?

Ventrilo 3.0.0 is the next evolutionary step of Voice over IP (VoIP) group communications software.
Ventrilo is best known for it's superior sound quality and minimal use of CPU resources so as not to interfere with day to day operations of the computer or during online game competitions. It is also preferred for the simple user interface that any first time computer user can very quickly learn because the most commonly used features are immediately visible and can be activated with a single click of the mouse.

As assault cube players, you are all welcome to hop on and start chatting with us, were normally joking around and having fun, dont say i didnt warn you ;)

We are currently using UND3AD's server which is hosted in america, the needed information is below:

IP: 24.180.120.102
PORT: 3784

more will be added later, if any members (of iOD) would like to add things, pm me...
this post will also be used for updates for the clan in this forum (important!)
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 10, 01:52AM)yata Wrote: iOD|Fatcat
iOD|BigC
iOD|Slip4ever
iOD|BrEaK
iOD|KAZ
iOD|UND3AD
iOD|zzgrizz
iOD|Habluka
iOD|HUNTSMAN
iOD|Coma-Black
iOD|Andy

why isn't rag listed?
Thanks given by:
W00t! iOD :D

Xu <3 iOD 4eva! ;)
Thanks given by:
sry hab , rag

just ruin my epic clan post.. -_-
Thanks given by:
IRC >> Ventrilo
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 10, 08:16AM)Carnifex Wrote: IRC >> Ventrilo

Really? Why? I'm interested as to why you think that... Vent is so much more fun :D
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 10, 02:28PM)Cactus Wrote:
(29 Jun 10, 08:16AM)Carnifex Wrote: IRC >> Ventrilo

Really? Why? I'm interested as to why you think that... Vent is so much more fun :D

and i dont think you can talk in IRC.... where as vent you can. Besides vent allows quicker communication when strategizing. Just thought i would put up my two cents :)
Thanks given by:
it does, our reason for using it over irc
if you die in a match, you basically have 5 seconds to type info in, you properly don't do this every time anyway. with ventrillo its constant information all match..

just to clear up a few things,

we are accepting applications from skilled, respected members from ac, visit our website and make an app if you think you have what it takes :)
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 10, 10:03PM)yata Wrote: it does, our reason for using it over irc
if you die in a match, you basically have 5 seconds to type info in, you properly don't do this every time anyway. with ventrillo its constant information all match..

just to clear up a few things,

we are accepting applications from skilled, respected members from ac, visit our website and make an app of you think you have what it takes :)

exactly... btw im Hutch ahhaa
Thanks given by:
I really like iOD keep on going :)
This clan plays with honor, if they lose or not, they keep this honor anyways!
Thanks given by:
Wut iOD| rulz and ty BurN.
Thanks given by: