Hey everyone!
Hello Assaultcube gaming community!( I didn't find an introduction forum placement, so I decided to put it here)

I have been playing this game for about a week and a half, and it is pretty addicting! I think I am pretty good with the sub machine gun, but still shaky with the sniper,grenade, and knife.

My favorite map(s) are: desert and shine(since it is the only maps that are easy to remember to get from point A to point B)
And deathmatch is my kind of mode to play in and also Team Deathmatch.

Now something personal about me:
Name:Julian
What games did I play before this: quakelive,cs:s,operation 7, and UrbanTerror(for a little bit)

I am planing to become a coder and a web site designer(so if anyone wants to make a multi money making website with me =) )

I am also taking courses for web site development(php and html)

If you have any more questions about me, or like to see how i play.. Just hit me up on the forum.

Thanks given by:
Welcome to this community!
Your support will be highly appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Thanks!

I need help on using IRC.

2 guys named gibslick and opensource tried to help me, but I am still confused.

I downloaded a addon named chatzilla for firefox, and now what is quacknet and gamesurge?
Thanks given by:
Just type on chatzilla:

/attach irc.quakenet.org

after you are connected, just type:

/join #assaultcube

And there you have it :D
Thanks given by:
Conversely,

If you dont want to attach quacknet, try gamesurge and /join #kellhounds
Thanks given by:
You can use the webchat from quakenet... (I use it).
http://webchat.quakenet.org/

Then join #assaultcube channel... you can also join by command any channel:
/join #name_of_the_channel
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 10, 08:37PM)flo Wrote: 2 guys named gibslick and opensource tried to help me
For a more "permanent" solution an IRC client is recommended. So you already have chatzilla. The /server or /attach command connects you to an IRC server; from there you join any channel you want. #assaultcube on irc.quakenet.org and many clans have channels on irc.gamesurge.net .
Gibslick, I like that.

Thanks given by:
It works perfectly, now I just need to start getting the hang of it.

Thank You!
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 10, 07:41PM)flo Wrote: If you have any more questions about me, or like to see how i play.. Just hit me up on the forum.

OO I'll smack you a good one
Thanks given by:
Welcome homey :D
Have fun!
Thanks given by:
I usually connect to IRC through the one forum lolololol.
Thanks given by: