Note about players with chat *disabled*
Did you know that some people actually play without the chat box enabled? No it's true - and I'm one of them. I just wanted to remind everyone that just because someone doesn't respond doesn't mean they are trying to make you mad.

I used to play with the chat box enabled - but then I got tired of the ridiculous chatter of the little kids that are so proud of the fact they learned a cuss-word. Who apparently have nothing better to do than to try it out on someone every couple seconds.

It's really fun when there are a bunch of semi-literate, like-minded individuals and they all do it non-stop the whole game. Anyway, I just turned it off so I could focus more on having fun and less on the name-calling flame wars everyone else seems so interested in.

At any rate, because I kill you three times in a row and don't answer your messages doesn't mean that you should kick/ban me. There are lots of other players much better than myself and my lack of response doesn't make me a bot. If you have something important to say just email me, I'd be glad to hear from you.
Thanks given by:
Because it's hard to /ignore or you have to ignore everyone in the server?
Thanks given by:
Actually, I was not aware of /ignore. Then again, in some public servers I think your right that everyone would have to be ignored. The good players don't seem to come out until later in the day - so I might switch it on later and just use /ignore.
Thanks given by:
I shall write script for you to ignore all.
ignoreall = [loop i 21 [ignore $i]
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 11:03PM)Xeoncross Wrote: Did you know that some people actually play without the chat box enabled? No it's true - and I'm one of them. I just wanted to remind everyone that just because someone doesn't respond doesn't mean they are trying to make you mad.

I used to play with the chat box enabled - but then I got tired of the ridiculous chatter of the little kids that are so proud of the fact they learned a cuss-word. Who apparently have nothing better to do than to try it out on someone every couple seconds.

It's really fun when there are a bunch of semi-literate, like-minded individuals and they all do it non-stop the whole game. Anyway, I just turned it off so I could focus more on having fun and less on the name-calling flame wars everyone else seems so interested in.

At any rate, because I kill you three times in a row and don't answer your messages doesn't mean that you should kick/ban me. There are lots of other players much better than myself and my lack of response doesn't make me a bot. If you have something important to say just email me, I'd be glad to hear from you.

[Image: 46355946.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to disable viewing the vote thing as well? Because I swear atleast 50% of players either have it disabled on their screen, or can't read english (not that you really need to know english, it's just player/map names and modes). Or maybe they're too stupid to find their F1 or F2 keys.
Thanks given by:
/hidevote 2
though I find hidevote 1 more useful (it disappears after you cast your vote).

@Xeon: All this time I thought u mad. <3
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 11:03PM)Xeoncross Wrote: At any rate, because I kill you three times in a row and don't answer your messages doesn't mean that you should kick/ban me. There are lots of other players much better than myself and my lack of response doesn't make me a bot. If you have something important to say just email me, I'd be glad to hear from you.

wait, you didnt have the chatbox on, you know this..how?
Thanks given by:
Because he apparently was getting kicked for not answering.
Thanks given by:
/kick Xeoncross hesgivingmethesilenttreatmentwaaaaahhhh;_;
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 10, 07:50AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: @Xeon: All this time I thought u mad. <3

No way V-Man, you're the first person to ever save a flag for me. Not that I care about the flag, but teamwork and sacrifice is what I value in players. For example, if I see a guy constantly giving support to other players, or using himself as a human shield to give that flag man the extra time he needs - I'll probably give him my flag.

Plus you're a challenge to play against...

(08 Sep 10, 06:34AM)Stupefy Wrote: ... Or maybe they're too stupid to find their F1 or F2 keys.

Yep, my money's on three.

However, some of the better players really don't seem to care. They just go with the flow, I know I personally don't care if I kill you on this map or the next one. Now kicks/bans are another matter...
Thanks given by:
(08 Sep 10, 08:56AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: /kick Xeoncross hesgivingmethesilenttreatmentwaaaaahhhh;_;
For some reason I read that as "he's giving me a silent wet dream"...
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 10, 11:24PM)JMM Wrote:
(08 Sep 10, 08:56AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: /kick Xeoncross hesgivingmethesilenttreatmentwaaaaahhhh;_;
For some reason I read that as "he's giving me a silent wet dream"...

ahahahahha
Thanks given by: