ac_seaboard
ac_seaboard by zero

[Image: rvsf.jpg]

[Image: mid.jpg]

[Image: mapshot.jpg]

2v2 CTF / 1v1 DM map set in a seaside village.

Download here.
Thanks given by: YesWeCamp
Wow, gorgeous little map!

There's simply nothing to complain about for me. Instantly fell in love with its straight forward layout, consistent use of textures, sounds, models, details and lighting. That small yard, between the high buildings with the laundry hanging there, just great... Scaling is perfect, no bumping heads or getting stuck.

Both thumbs up! :)

Note: The images don't show up for me, maybe the tag or link is broken?
Thanks given by: zero
(04 May 20, 11:28AM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Wow, gorgeous little map!

There's simply nothing to complain about for me. Instantly fell in love with its straight forward layout, consistent use of textures, sounds, models, details and lighting. That small yard, between the high buildings with the laundry hanging there, just great... Scaling is perfect, no bumping heads or getting stuck.

Both thumbs up! :)

Note: The images don't show up for me, maybe the tag or link is broken?

Thank you! I appreciate it. I've changed the screenshot links - hopefully that's working now, ty for letting me know.
Thanks given by:
Wooow very great job. Happy to see good maps again on AC :D
map like this should be official, it's HD features! have to ad that to masterserver packages to be playable on multiiplayers !
(06 May 20, 12:57AM)(aCKa)Deathstar Wrote: Wooow very great job. Happy to see good maps again on AC :D
map like this should be official, it's HD features! have to ad that to masterserver packages to be playable on multiiplayers !

Thanks! Can't say I'd be opposed to an official map. I'll try bugging a dev to get it on packages.cubers.net
Thanks given by:
Nice one Zer0! But isn't that an old project of yours? Have the feeling I saw it before in an unfinished state.
(16 May 20, 10:23PM)YesWeCamp Wrote: Nice one Zer0! But isn't that an old project of yours? Have the feeling I saw it before in an unfinished state.

Thanks! Glad to see you're still around YWC! It's not actually, quite similar in style to ac_roots and an extension of the style I started with ac_tanglewood, but I only started this map a few weeks ago when quarantine started in the UK.

I've actually not got access to all of my old unfinished projects because they're on an old laptop in a house I can't get to atm unfortunately, I was wanting to have a look at ac_hattem and a few other things from back then too.
Thanks given by:
Looked familliar, but it must've been one of thos similar maps I was thinking of then.

Haha good ol' ac_hattem. If you know the names of the maps, just pm me the names and I'll have a look on my old pc. Maybe I have some. I might also have ac_hattem. I'll let you know!
Thanks given by: