Mapping tricks
Hello guys, I'm don't know too much about the last updates of AC map editor in 1.2 then i have some quick question, to can improve better in mapping again (i didn't found in AC documentation):

1) I remember an "auto heighfield command" to do irregular floors by giving some values in older AC version.

Quote:"/commandname value"

then it made crazy mountains rocks for example in the selected area.

PS: I know the heighfields manual way:  press "h" then use 8 & 9 to change the heighfield. my question is  only about the auto heighfields command creator.

Someone know what i'm talking about? This command exist yet? or was deleted?

2) About The arches:
Looks like the arches command got restrictions: if i select too much cubes, don't happen nothing when i choose an arches in the editing menu. if i use more than 5lines for example or more than 12 cubes large it's just transform the area to an heighfield area but don't make any arches...

What is that? Bug or restriction to limit arches abuse? can you give me an issue please, because i almost stop to use arches cause of that, manualy it's so much boring. and 3cubes arches is ugly xD

Thank your for your attention.
Thanks given by:
The command you're looking for is /perlin I guess.

I think I know what you mean concerning building arches on larger widths. As far as I'm aware this has been an issue ever since, forcing you to create long arch ways block by block.
Thanks given by: (aCKa)Deathstar
(21 Apr 20, 07:15PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: The command you're looking for is /perlin I guess.

I think I know what you mean concerning building arches on larger widths. As far as I'm aware this has been an issue ever since, forcing you to create long arch ways block by block.

thank you Mr.Floppy ! The command looks working! I think they changed the name of the command because i don't remember had used "perlin" before it was another name. Big thanks anyway. For the arches I think like you they forced us to have to do manualy... its just boring.
Thanks given by: