Taking screenshot crashes ac on windows10
As the title already says, when taking a screenshot on my windows 10 laptop ac crashes and it reports following message:

[Image: 2ykc26u.png]

However, the screenshot is succesfully created.
Thanks given by:
* did you pick the second option during install: http://i.imgur.com/4TGljWm.png
* do all screenshot image file types (bmp, jpg, png) crash?
* which version of the game are you using? 1.2.0.2? does a current master (from github) also crash?

PS: do not google for help with 0xC000005 or you will get scammed :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 17, 03:35PM)stef Wrote: * did you pick the second option during install: http://i.imgur.com/4TGljWm.png
* do all screenshot image file types (bmp, jpg, png) crash?
* which version of the game are you using? 1.2.0.2? does a current master (from github) also crash?

PS: do not google for help with 0xC000005 or you will get scammed :)

If I remember correct, I used the option you suggested.
It seems that just jpeg fails, both png and bmp work.
I am using version 1202.
Thanks given by:
Does it crash windowed and fullscreen? If fullscreen - what's the resolution?
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 17, 04:16PM)stef Wrote: Does it crash windowed and fullscreen? If fullscreen - what's the resolution?

Yeah it crashes both in fullscreen and in window mode when using the resolution 1600 x 900.
I figured out that changing the resolution to the native resolution (1920x1080) enables also
taking screenshots in jpeg format. I couldn't use that resolution earlier due to video lag
arising from a non-suitable driver for my windows 10 device. However, now it seems to
be usable.
Thanks given by:
This bug (jpg crash on resolutions that are not divisible by 16) is fixed in master.
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 17, 10:14PM)stef Wrote: This bug (jpg crash on resolutions that are not divisible by 16) is fixed in master.

Ok thanks, but how is 1600x900 not divisible by 16. I can see that 16 with closed eyes. :)
Thanks given by:
1600 is
900 is not
Thanks given by: