Ban me from the game
Hi all, 

The following isn't some type of joke. 

I have been playing Assault cube on and off since 2009 and every time I get the game i get addicted and forget to do adult stuff. So I want to remedy that by requesting that my IP is banned from the game to stop me from playing so much. I delete the game but will probably be back on it in two days. 

I have not been hacked either. 

My IP is- Can't find it :/
Assault cube name is- The_CEO

I don't suspect that I will write on this again but if i ask to be back on the game can you please not agree to it for at least 2-3 years. 

Many thanks, 

A happy gamer
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 17, 01:28AM)genithebest Wrote: Hi all, 

The following isn't some type of joke. 

I have been playing Assault cube on and off since 2009 and every time I get the game i get addicted and forget to do adult stuff. So I want to remedy that by requesting that my IP is banned from the game to stop me from playing so much. I delete the game but will probably be back on it in two days. 

I have not been hacked either. 

My IP is- 
Assault cube name is- The_CEO

I don't suspect that I will write on this again but if i ask to be back on the game can you please not agree to it for at least 2-3 years. 

Many thanks, 

A happy gamer

I was in the same server with this guy, he asks averyone to ban him, truth. About your IP, this IP you've pasted here is your IPV6, it only will show your location, better change that fast.
Thanks given by: genithebest
Thanks
Thanks given by:
You could just do it the simple way and cheat. Not that I'm recommending that but pretty sure Medusa would hunt you down for an eternity if you ever decided to come back and play. xD.

In all seriousness, just delete the game and man up. Only person who can truly quit is you.
Thanks given by:
ahh why not just ask your GF for a night out lol

aas for medusa hell she will hunt you down for sure
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 17, 06:26AM)MorganKell Wrote: delete the game and man up.

this
Thanks given by: