Need help
I cant play pub anymore. Alot of cheaters all the time. And, omg, i cant vote ban...
I think who to a server be show in masterserver list the owner must be listed here. Its because so many servers and so poor admins are not ok for game.
We need good and "resident" servers admins. Not 10000 bad servers. It's killing the game.
I dont like power but i need a little more of it for now to help. Please send me server admin credentials so i can try fix some games when i online. Thx mates.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to suggest MorganKell for server admin. Pls feel free to PM him. He's your man.
Thanks given by:
I dont like power either but i need a little more now too tyvm

To help ofc
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-page-21.html Feel free to report hackers there. I dont know how we can help u, as long as there are a lot of servers with unknown owners who doesnt care about hackers, or getting good admins.
Thanks given by:
Quote:I think who to a server be show in masterserver list the owner must be listed here.
I'm not talking about home servers ofc.
Quote:We need good and "resident" servers admins. Not 10000 bad servers. It's killing the game.
If you cant admin your server please ask for help to do this.
Quote: Please send me server admin credentials so i can try fix some games when i online. Thx mates.
Yes ty. Message here.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 16, 09:26PM)1Cap Wrote: i cant vote ban...

Some servers have blocked possibility of vote for ban for usual players - imo it effects more harm than good...
Thanks given by:
I agree with 1Cap we need more active admin , report cheater is almost useless. there are good and honest players who usually play in pub, send their credentials for a help.
Thanks given by:
At the time of the weed servers it was better, there were like 10 active and honest admins. Theyre down because of some reasons...anyways the most played servers today are aura, unbreakable and EliteSociety.org. Especially at EliteSociety Servers is never an active admin to see...

This is an important problem bc i love to play pubs beside inters...but without any active admins there´s no change to have fun at all.

1Cap: We need good and "resident" servers admins. Not 10000 bad servers. It's killing the game.

That´s also true...why do we have soo many unplayed Servers with no admin to see...isnt there any possibility to delete some of them if there is no response to see from the founder of them?! Because this makes actually no sense...

I mean there are so old and forgotten Servers, probably the founder isnt playing ac since years and he dont know at all that they still exist...
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 16, 11:08AM)hure Wrote: At the time of the weed servers it was better, there were like 10 active and honest admins. Theyre down because of some reasons...anyways the most played servers today are aura, unbreakable and EliteSociety.org. Especially at EliteSociety Servers is never an active admin to see...

This is an important problem bc i love to play pubs beside inters...but without any active admins there´s no change to have fun at all.

1Cap: We need good and "resident" servers admins. Not 10000 bad servers. It's killing the game.

That´s also true...why do we have soo many unplayed Servers with no admin to see...isnt there any possibility to delete some of them if there is no response to see from the founder of them?! Because this makes actually no sense...

I mean there are so old and forgotten Servers, probably the founder isnt playing ac since years and he dont know at all that they still exist...

Hi,
Thanks for your good opinion about the Weed Lounge Servers hure, this makes me really happy.
i am sorry for the long inactivity of the Weed Lounge Servers. They will be back soon, i just need to find a good & cheap Server and a sponsor. I still have all files, website,forum,admin pws,ts3 server etc ... so it will not take that long. :)
Thanks given by: quico
Its why we need better admins and servers.
More a day in AC pub masterserver.
https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/s...png--18415
Thanks given by:
"The elite society" server any admin around?
Thanks given by:
Not sure who it is, but they have an email listed at their website:
[email protected]
Thanks given by: 1Cap