Major League !!
(17 Feb 16, 11:35PM)vector Wrote: Mpx stated..........need an incentive.

A Statement by a person I like so much and is now not doing much.

http://unbreakable-ac.cf/forum/showthread.php?tid=274

I tried but if I don't see interest even in my clan.. I don't know how to bring the competitive scene back to AC.

AC it's dead, it's a fact.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 16, 07:38PM)MPx Wrote: I tried but if I don't see interest even in my clan.. I don't know how to bring the competitive scene back to AC.

AC it's dead, it's a fact.

the tourney organizers don't really take an active stance either lol
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 16, 11:35PM)vector Wrote: Mpx stated..........need an incentive.

A Statement by a person I like so much and is now not doing much.

PLAY AC............ thats what counts.

I need the likes of U and other small clans to beat the crap out Pi and Woop ... so that every hour I spend on here is worth it.
Small people walk tall !!............... try being a welsh dwarf xd

Oh and congrats to weed for the use of their servers etc............Nice one.

Hey dude, I appreciate you think that we're not a small clan. We have built up, this is true. I don't feel we should be beaten the crap out of though. ;) We have a range of ability and we'll develop. What I'd be happy to see at least is that we get a bit of competition going! It's happened before in previous AC 'generations', it can happen again. We are not ready for a Major League at all.. We're competent at times, for sure! The off days happen far too often as much as the good days though. This is something we need to refine.

Looking forward to the slight bit of competition though. :)
Thanks given by:
haha Snoo, I think you have sufficient members with skills to cause some impact.

Mpx I am sorry you feel like that, I guess your right really. But for me there is no point in venturing into another game as I like where I am. I still think AC has lots to offer being that it Opensource and free.
Perhaps its lost its way, with the lack of direction and in fightiing . Everyone knows my views on maps etc. But I want to believe that in a year you will still be here and we will meet again.

Who knows hey.
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 16, 06:42PM)vector Wrote: haha Snoo, I think you have sufficient members with skills to cause some impact.

Mpx I am sorry you feel like that, I guess your right really. But for me there is no point in venturing into another game as I like where I am. I still think AC has lots to offer being that it Opensource and free.
Perhaps its lost its way, with the lack of direction and in fightiing . Everyone knows my views on maps etc. But I want to believe that in a year you will still be here and we will meet again.

Who knows hey.

Glad you think that, we just got owned in a 3v3 :p We do have good players, but we need a bit of talent leveling (I guess you'd call it that?) to make good competition. Anyway, Vector. If you can't beat them, join them? ;)
Thanks given by:
Actually I have thought about what you have said Snoo. Ok you got owned, but did you really? You stayed untll the end finished the game off. Credit to you. Btw what members did you use ?

I admire Pi clan , always have, there have been some brilliant players in your history, even more so stalwarts of AC like Halo.( Tho I still think of him as DES xd) . Perhaps that's what went wrong, you stopped being competitive.

There are a number of players around at the moment who would like to be competitive. I know a few who have left clans because of lack of structure and commitment to competitive ideals.
Also there are budding map makers who need a place in some clan. IDK

I hope they find their way to your clan.
Thanks given by: