Bad news.
gibbed.me - 16:20 utc today (copy paste = bbcode abuse. so fixed...)
Thanks given by:
Its Undead.
Someone else impersonated you today by the way.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 05:35PM)Luc@s Wrote:
Its Undead.

it isn't, undead was starixPRO
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 05:39PM)Vanquish Wrote: it isn't, undead was starixPRO
no he was starix.UK
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 05:41PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(24 Jun 15, 05:39PM)Vanquish Wrote: it isn't, undead was starixPRO
no he was starix.UK

yeah, and he changed his name to starixPRO. I think the guy 1cap was on about was just |oNe|starix, and idk who that is, but it can't be undead since they were playing on the same team together. I think you can get IPs via demos now though so that's probably the best way of determining who it was if anyone cares enough.
Thanks given by:
Yes I can get the ip for the great admin interface that this server has.
The problem was only | oNe |starix. This is an tag abuse and also a disrespect to the player.
Starix is a U| clan member.
Sorry I have destroyed the game . ... but it's my obligation.. We should all take care of the game. 
Unfortunately "remove all bans" was an unfortunate action done by you guys ...
this explains a lot ...
Thanks given by:
Everybody is Undead. The question is, "Who isn't Undead?"
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 06:40PM)1Cap Wrote: Unfortunately "remove all bans" was an unfortunate action done by you guys ...
this explains a lot ...

well, that's because we were playing an inter and you admin-connected to the server, and admin-banned him without any warning whatsoever while we were in the middle of a game, playing. Maybe I'm alone on this but you were more disruptive to the game than starix's impersonator was, to me anyway. I don't have any problems with you 1cap, I just think that there's no need to embark on this witchhunt.
Thanks given by:
If you don't want that to happen to you well its really simple just don't be a kid impersonating other players. Should not be that hard ?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 07:47PM)Luc@s Wrote: If you don't want that to happen to you well its really simple just don't be a kid impersonating other players. Should not be that hard ?

Not sure who you're addressing this comment to, but I'd agree for the most part. I just struggle to understand why someone using another player's name would annoy a third party to the degree that it did in the scenario above. I still don't know who the impersonator was, and I'm happy to live out the rest of my life never knowing.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 15, 08:02PM)Vanquish Wrote: Not sure who you're addressing this comment to, but I'd agree for the most part. I just struggle to understand why someone using another player's name would annoy a third party to the degree that it did in the scenario above. I still don't know who the impersonator was, and I'm happy to live out the rest of my life never knowing.

Read it again, its addressed to impersonators. Not like they are a huge trouble (except when i have to waste 10 minutes proving i am actually myself when i join a server without any alias) but come on, they should expect to get banned. if they want to come back, let them use their real nickname...
Thanks given by:
from gibbed.me logs
Jun 23 13:18:43 gibbed AssaultCube[Wednesday5566]: [124.176.165.249] +BRA+.starix says to team RVSF: 'i starix'
Jun 23 13:18:50 gibbed AssaultCube[Wednesday5566]:  2 +BRA+.starix     RVSF     15    1     0  0  189 normal  124.176.165.249

Jun 24 15:33:39 gibbed AssaultCube[Wednesday5566]: [124.176.165.249] starix.UK client logged in (using serverpassword), AC: 1202|c40
Jun 24 15:33:52 gibbed AssaultCube[Wednesday5566]: [124.176.165.249] starix.UK changed name to starix.UK|oNe|
not a clan tag abuse, since undead it's oNe member but impersonator. Sooo, he got to the ridiculous level. congratulations Undead, you are an ass! :D

---------------END OF LINE------------------
Thanks given by:
"starix" is the guy from navi team in cs, isnt it ? then it's something common, thousands fans of navi playing with such nickname
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 15, 12:17AM)sukablya Wrote: "starix" is the guy from navi team in cs, isnt it ? then it's something common, thousands fans of navi playing with such nickname

real navi fans would impersonate guardian :>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfV5W7hEx8
Thanks given by:
So technically undead is impersonating starix, who is impersonating the real starix? I'm confused now
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 15, 12:25AM)Vanquish Wrote: real navi fans would impersonate guardian :>
or maybe Edward.
Thanks given by:
We will handle this great fiasco internally. No one shames the oNe name by being so bad. Do not fret denizens of assaultcube
Thanks given by:
AssaultCubia praises your efforts Lord Waffles.
Thanks given by:
Can anyone actually point to proof that this is undead? There is no proof given that these entries ARE undead, so I'm not really sure if I should jump to the conclusion that these entries are undead. I'm not sure how common it is for two people to be in the same 124.176.0.0/16 range, but if anyone could offer some evidence I would love to see it (where is jamz =\)

124.180.0.0/16 // Versace=MyS= DES|R4zor PiHalo - impersonator (is Undead) Do NOT remove! // Entry added: 2014-11-09
120.148.0.0/16 // Undead - racist // Entry added: 2014-11-1
121.220.30.36 //Undead // Entry added: 2014-12-07
124.176.166.97 // undead - general dick // Entry added: 2015-01-17
Thanks given by:
Because it's fucking obvious that is that fucker. Stop trying to defend that asshole.
Thanks given by:
I thought it was friteq
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 15, 06:26PM)MPx Wrote: Because it's fucking obvious that is that fucker. Stop trying to defend that asshole.

Who said I'm defending undead? I have to make tourney decisions and I'm not going to make decisions if I don't know beyond a reasonable doubt. There happens to be a certain gibbed.me admin that is slightly blacklist happy when it comes to undead, so... let's make sure of undead's crime before we burn him at the stake shall we?
Thanks given by:
Are we looking at a great australian fiasco over a little bit of impersonation?

also, why such hatred for such a charming lad?
Thanks given by:
Regardless of whether or not it is Undead he should still be allowed to play in the ACWC imho.
Thanks given by:
this is easy to solve.

Along with impersonator were 2 more"oNe" players.
Also Waflles looks pretty interested in helping with this.
So, oNe, who was with the tag of your clan? Who was violating a basic rule of the game?
Frederico was there too. So, Frederico, you're always doing reports about other players. Make a report on who is this impersonator.
There should be no space for another Bull3t here!

**Luc@s you are in oNe?
Thanks given by:
"Earn their respect with every word and action. Make every bullet count."

My apologies to Undead and others who felt insulted (somehow). My posts in this forums talking about undead are against of our clan motto, I love this clan U|nbreakable and I don't want to make my mates feel ridiculous because of my ridiculous post. But I want to ask Undead (or who ever in oNe is the impersonator) to stop the ridiculous starix's impersonation. Yeah, it is ridiculous and only stupid people do ridiculous things. are you stupid, general? I guess you are not.
Thanks. :D
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 15, 04:03PM)1Cap Wrote: this is easy to solve.

Along with impersonator were 2 more"oNe" players.
Also Waflles looks pretty interested in helping with this.
So, oNe, who was with the tag of your clan? Who was violating a basic rule of the game?
Frederico was there too. So, Frederico, you're always doing reports about other players. Make a report on who is this impersonator.
There should be no space for another Bull3t here!

just kids trying to piss you off so they can then go on the forums and whine because you're not pleasing all their demands. don't bother.
Thanks given by:
No no no.
Enough of this kind of behavior in this game.
Not cheaters or impersonators! This is basic. This rule is not flexible and must be maintained in any manner.
Every action generates consequences.

Yes, who disrespects the community can not participate in an event made to the community!
No member of "oNe" clan should participate in the ACWC 2015. This is the least we expected!
Or say who was the impersonator or suffer the consequences of hide a troll among you!
This will not pass without consequences.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
[Image: SURkD45.png]Clean ACWC ! It will be very good to the game.
Thanks given by: