Thanks given by:
First! (EDIT : FU Undead)
------------------------------------------------------------
Caster Application Form
In-Game Name: DamDam
Clan: rC
ACWC Team: none atm
Why would you make a good caster: Throughout the years I've gotten quite a good amount of experience in the competitive games I've played. Although I haven't really shone through my fragging potential, I believe my understanding of the game was one of my major strength while I was still active. Oh and I guess I could also bring my joy and good mood to make the cast more entertaining :D
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: Yesss
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks given by:
In-Game Name: Marti
ACWC Team: NL yeahboiii
Why would you make a good caster: because i am me. Casted multiple acwc games including le 2013 final, with you so you know ma skill. Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: referee rules as a caster? Lol k
Thanks given by:
In-Game Name: EndGame
Clan: =MyS=
ACWC Team: Chile
Why would you make a good caster: I've learned some advanced tactics throughout my AC career and I'm sure the audience will be very interested in listening to them. Also, I was taught RP so stardard English for everybody! Moreover, my voice is not plain which makes it interesting to listen to me.
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?:yes
Thanks given by:
Caster Application Form
In-Game Name: Waffles
Clan: The best |oNe|
ACWC Team: |USA|
Why would you make a good caster: ive casted a lot of matches so far, whether people like it or not you'd have to ask them.
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: Grudgingly, I think they'll need to be refined personally.
Thanks given by:
never understood why people needed other people to describe them what they actually see... as far as i remember, the past streams were highly annoying because of some guy screaming things i couldnt understand and laughing while i was trying to watch the game.

I would watch the stream without casters ! mousikos go forbide casters !
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 15, 11:15PM)Halte Wrote: never understood why people needed other people to describe them what they actually see... as far as i remember, the past streams were highly annoying because of some guy screaming things i couldnt understand and laughing while i was trying to watch the game.

I would watch the stream without casters ! mousikos go forbide casters !

turn off your sound then, no need to cri
Thanks given by:
who watch a game without sound? i just dont wanna hear your annoying voice. but its ok, its not all about me.

if vanquish streams he will decides how to do it, not me or anyone else. NOT that i couldnt stream myself or get someone (who is very interested in) to stream it. but i feel like the same small circle of the people who named themselves (for years now) 'in charge' isnt ready to share yet.

maybe most people might disagree with me on that one so let it be... but yeah, maybe some people are thinking like me. dont worry brothers, im here ! they are trying to make me shut up but I will keep expressing myself.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 12:16AM)Halte Wrote: NOT that i couldnt stream myself or get someone (who is very interested in) to stream it. but i feel like the same small circle of the people who named themselves (for years now) 'in charge' isnt ready to share yet.

yeah, that's why there's an open thread asking for people volunteering to stream/cast. great logic. get your interested friend and providing he's not from your clique of cheaters I'll accept him right away.

Indeed, I will run my personal stream the way I feel is best, however that way happens to be based on most of the suggestions i've been given based on the first few test streams I've conducted - and that includes some people casting. If you won't watch any ACWC streams this year because you don't like people talking, ok. lol, like it matters to anyone
Thanks given by:
Regardless of whatever.... banter... is brought up here, vanquish is part of the ACWC organizing team this year. He is in charge of the streaming/casting and I have faith that he will do a good job.

Regarding the commentating, I think it's great for the community. Some perhaps lesser skilled players can listen to more experienced players discuss what they thought was wrong and learn from it. Regardless, this is fully up to vanquish. Thanks for your feedback, halte.
Thanks given by:
If you feel it's not inclusive, you can always do what I did especially with this event that is offering openings.

I had offered my services as a caster as a relatively new player at the time when the aG. cup (I think) was going on. Myself and lucky (iirc) did a test match and Larry and some others thought it was a decent enough job. Moral of the story, put yourself out there instead of bitching and good things will happen.
Thanks given by:
i can cast in french instead if u want.

nah, actually, lets get to the root issue here and vanquish (kkkk) the problem in the same logical function. edward, can you tell us where all your resentment towards people in AC is coming from? its coming from SOMEWHERE, i'm not even going to bother speculating when u can just tell me.
Thanks given by:
Caster Application Form
In-Game Name: Harrek
Clan: w00p
ACWC Team: Fra|
Why would you make a good caster: I've done it in the past and I've got acwc experience.
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: yes
Thanks given by:
In-Game Name: Marti
ACWC Team: NL
Please post a speedtest from speedtest.net here: [Image: 4175702779.png]
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: k
Thanks given by:
Streamer Application Form
In-Game Name:PiToN
Clan:*[BRC]*
ACWC Team:P!b|
Please post a speedtest from speedtest.net here:
[Image: 4431652172.png]
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?:yes
http://www.twitch.tv/pitonpt
Thanks given by:
Caster Application Form
In-Game Name: Robaum
Clan: *[BRC]*
ACWC Team: BR*
Why would you make a good caster:I play AC since 2007, I know many players and their skills,i wish help in the organization and narrate games for Hispanic speaking countries and for Brazilians with the Latin swag i would like to give the idea of using pitonpt channel for it, and i would like too one more South American to do it with me. I would love the opportunity to help !!!
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: YES!
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 15, 02:27PM)Robaum Wrote: Why would you make a good caster:I play AC since 2007, I know many players and their skills,i wish help in the organization and narrate games for Hispanic speaking countries and for Brazilians with the Latin swag i would like to give the idea of using pitonpt channel for it, and i would like too one more South American to do it with me. I would love the opportunity to help !!!

solid idea
Thanks given by:
Caster Application Form
In-Game Name: k4z
Clan: DES|
ACWC Team: None
Why would you make a good caster: i know the game and its players very well plus i would like to help (contribute) to Robaum's idea. i've got enough exp in competitive games !
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: yep
Thanks given by:
Vanquish go accept and support this SA casting!!
Thanks given by:
sorry, I'm on a phone atm. The idea of having a dedicated SA stream sounds great and I'm really glad so many nice guys in the community are coming forth to make it a reality. I'll "officially" accept you all when I'm back at my computer. Thanks for your contributions! :)
Thanks given by:
Caster Application Form
In-Game Name:abyss
Clan: =MyS?
ACWC Team:BR*
Why would you make a good caster:I have exp with games competitives,I want help piton x'D
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: yeep
Thanks given by:
In-Game Name: Aekom
Clan: B}
ACWC Team: N/A
[Image: 4432941672.png]
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules?: Yes

I've been a backup streamer for previous ACWCs but I've upgraded my computer since and I think my upload is good enough to stream at a decent bitrate, so I'm happy to take part again if nobody else is available.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 15, 01:56AM)Aekom Wrote: Streamer Application Form
In-Game Name: Aekom
Clan: B}
ACWC Team: N/A
[Image: 4432941672.png]

I've been a backup streamer for previous ACWCs but I've upgraded my computer since and I think my upload is good enough to stream at a decent bitrate, so I'm happy to take part again if nobody else is available.
That upload speed is kinda slow. Have you ever streamed before?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 15, 02:46AM)HoeHunter Wrote: That upload speed is kinda slow. Have you ever streamed before?

Not with this particular connection but I reckon I can manage a stable 720p stream if I play around with settings.
Thanks given by:
Put up a test stream?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I'm sorry but I'd like to see some kind of test stream before you're accepted. Absolutely nothing personal whatsoever, this is purely because I used to have a similar upload speed to you before I upgraded to fiber optic, and I could only manage to make a 240p stream work. If you manage to get something going that would be awesome, though.

Brazilian casters accepted.
Thanks given by:
Yeah no worries, the earliest day I can find time to test and post a stream this week will be Sunday but I'll post the link on this thread.
Thanks given by:
What is a caster?

In-Game Name: HeadSh0t~P.T.L
Clan: None
ACWC Team: NzL/[K]
Please post a speedtest from speedtest.net here: http://www.speedtest.net/result/4449785730.png
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 15, 02:20AM)HeadSh0t~P.T.L Wrote: What is a caster?

In-Game Name: HeadSh0t~P.T.L
Clan: None
ACWC Team: NzL/[K]
Please post a speedtest from speedtest.net here: http://www.speedtest.net/result/4449785730.png
With that upload speed it is gonna be virtually impossible to get a half decent stream...
Thanks given by: