banned.
I have noticed I am banned on Exodus servers in the last few days. Now I refresh the server master list and I only get a handful of servers showing up.
Anyone know what's going on?
Thanks given by:
The missing servers on the serverlist isn't just you, so it doesn't have anything to do with your ban specifically.

However, that's all I know. I don't know why the servers are missing.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 15, 01:32AM)InitialSAW Wrote: The missing servers on the serverlist isn't just you, so it doesn't have anything to do with your ban specifically.

However, that's all I know. I don't know why the servers are missing.
Oh, Ok. Nice to know about the servers. Curious as to what's going on, though. And my "ban" hmm.

**Edit** I flushed my cache and rebooted my PC. Now all servers show up fine. Except the Exodus ones. Oh well.
Thanks given by:
Hi

Admin of Exodus servers here.

Well, moderator, but I'm top-tier moderator.

I will need your ip address.

Please contact me with your ip via Private Message
Thanks given by:
same here.. i cant see a lot of servers and cant see Exodus too
Thanks given by:
I think it is another Masterserver issue, I am having the same problems.
Thanks given by:
Ok. I found the ban range he was in. That range is now removed.

I now suggests admin to disable further comments to this topic.
Thanks given by:
I cant see Exodus server in my serverlist.
Thanks given by:
can you update your whitelist? Cant play as Pi_Robtics :(
Thanks given by:
Have you guys heard of PM?!?!
Thanks given by:
if the problem can be frequent in case if an IP address is a domain address if for example a pirateur has an example address: //192.168.1.x and the other person has any 192.168.1.3 as automatic ip with 192.168.1.x shake banned from the server.
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 15, 04:07PM).cS"|Ksyrium Wrote: if the problem can be frequent in case if an IP address is a domain address if for example a pirateur has an example address: //192.168.1.x and the other person has any 192.168.1.3 as automatic ip with 192.168.1.x shake banned from the server.

Wat. This is unnecessary.

Please, just close down the thread.

Please close the thread since:

Any players who still have problems , contact Bugboy1028 on AssaultCube thru Private Message.

This was solely one player issue which is now resolved and I will not reply any furthur after this.
Thanks given by: