Unbreakable's Tourney 2015 - CLA vs RVSF
Inshallah MyS is able to take part.

Looking forward to this tourney
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 15, 07:40PM)Mise Wrote: Inshallah MyS is able to take part.

Looking forward to this tourney

Inshallah its not a clan tournament

Anyone looking for a proper teammate, hit me up
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 15, 03:21PM)HoeHunter Wrote: Anyone looking for a team?

(04 Mar 15, 06:07PM)Million Wrote: If someone need a last player I can play

(08 Mar 15, 01:49AM)Marti Wrote: Anyone looking for a proper teammate, hit me up

So, you guys are shy or something? ¬_¬ You will need 2 more guys as sub.

update:
deleted rule; If 2 players from the same team disconnect during the match, the team will be eliminated (No crying allowed).

Yeah.. whatever.

Changed: 8 teams of 3 players + 2 sub
Thanks given by:
He said it would be better if clans dont participate? Or it changed to clans cant participate?
Thanks given by:
It had always been no clan teams...
Thanks given by:
@mpx : I understand why you are doing that.
But with all due respect, I think thats gay. I mean look at this way, Im pretty sure that this community with its majority of inactive players dont want to spend much time looking for 4 players per team, and then play with those players when you can just play with ur actual teammates and prove your clan is #1. Moreover, its a competition so let the tourney be competitive.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 10:09PM)Mise Wrote: @mpx : I understand why you are doing that.
But with all due respect, I think thats gay. I mean look at this way, Im pretty sure that this community with its majority of inactive players dont want to spend much time looking for 4 players per team, and then play with those players when you can just play with ur actual teammates and prove your clan is #1. Moreover, its a competition so let the tourney be competitive.

You're just scared that nobody wants you in their team :)

Let him run his tournament in his own way
Thanks given by:
@Mise''
I don't see the gayness here. It is just a tourney, different than others. It's not a 'clan war' tourney because we want to introduce freelance players on it and 'pro' players can teach 'gema player', for example, how to play ac. It seems that a clan only could be somekind of elitist thing, idk.

do you have friends out of your clan?
Thanks given by:
I think the distinction here is that most competitive players don't want to play with complete randoms.

Out of curiosity, are we banned from playing with clanmates in this tournament or can we make mixed teams that also include people from our respective clans?

Only asking because for some reason my wifi (not at home atm) won't let me check the rules section on your site. :(
Thanks given by:
ac is as competitive as candy crush. u can play once every two months and still play decent enough to compete with the most active clans. the game was never developed to be competitive. not even talking about unhits and the total lack of competitive rules. i think lucas tried something but not as a dev so it cant change anything.

that being said, in 5 years ive seen the same people playing the same tournaments. it is the same bunch of kids claiming they are some sort of video game professionals because they bought very expensive gaming stuff to be the best in a game that nobody is playing seriously.

you guys (the so called competitive scene) are even better at self congratulation than the dev team. sure, a new tournament every week with the same 12-16 players will make a difference and keep the game alive ofc. sure most noobs ingame check the forum and will know about that tournament and will register. what a brilliant idea. it will be as boring as the 10 last tournaments (for those who were actually played).
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 12:22AM)Halte Wrote: ac is as competitive as candy crush. u can play once every two months and still play decent enough to compete with the most active clans. the game was never developed to be competitive. not even talking about unhits and the total lack of competitive rules. i think lucas tried something but not as a dev so it cant change anything.

that being said, in 5 years ive seen the same people playing the same tournaments. it is the same bunch of kids claiming they are some sort of video game professionals because they bought very expensive gaming stuff to be the best in a game that nobody is playing seriously.

you guys (the so called competitive scene) are even better at self congratulation than the dev team. sure, a new tournament every week with the same 12-16 players will make a difference and keep the game alive ofc. sure most noobs ingame check the forum and will know about that tournament and will register. what a brilliant idea. it will be as boring as the 10 last tournaments (for those who were actually played).

How is your post contributing to the thread? or are you just mad at the world? don't derail the thread please.

Concerning U| tourney and rule 4, if your point is introduce new or less known players to the competitive scene, it won't work. It won't work as you think it could work at least. The so-called competitive players will play with competitive (let's say at least active) players. 

a good idea would have been that everybody sign up for the tournament and then using a program or whatever, you make up the teams. You might have more chances of seeing vanquish playing with U|ana, Teapot playing with minion or Mise playing with you, for example. 
Anyways, it's your tourney and I'm happy you chose ac_hangar18 as the final map (lol, it's not even finished yet but it's playable). Of course, I'm participating.
Thanks given by:
@mpx: listen, everyone who started playing this game was a noob, and every single person went through a process where they gradually improved. check my bob if the website is (took 7 months?). My main source of improvement was through demos and observing pro players at that time, not by being taught. You cant expect another person to help you improve in a game especially if he/she isnt in your clan. I actually want to play this tourney, and this is simply my opinion. If you think its a waste of an opinion, just disregard it.

(08 Mar 15, 10:37PM)Marti Wrote: You're just scared that nobody wants you in their team :)

Let him run his tournament in his own way

How did you know? :(

By all means, run it however you want, these are just my opinions. If I sound harsh, im not trying to :>
Thanks given by:
Anything you say wont make me change the rules, sorry.
(09 Mar 15, 12:00AM)Vanquish Wrote: I think the distinction here is that most competitive players don't want to play with complete randoms.

Out of curiosity, are we banned from playing with clanmates in this tournament or can we make mixed teams that also include people from our respective clans?

Only asking because for some reason my wifi (not at home atm) won't let me check the rules section on your site. :(
8 teams: 3 players + 2 sub

This tourney it's open to everybody.
   NO aliased players.
   Teams must post their application using the sign up form.
   Teams can not have more than 2 players from the same clan
   Non-clan players can sign up too.
   I don't have to say that cheating is NOT allowed.
   Hax jump bind will lead your team into an elimination. So, DO NOT use it!
   The tournament will start after the 8 teams applied and the host announces the match schedule.
   The player who 'build' a team, will be the captain indeed.
   Teams will be approved by the host or denied if they don't meet the criteria.
   The sub player must spect his own team, it is not allowed to spect both. Join your team and type /benchme command
   The sub must take the place if one player suddenly disconnect. No pause or stop
   If 2 players from the same team disconnect during the match, the team will be eliminated (No crying allowed).
   Teams can set the day and time but on the week. Nobody want to wait 'till forever.
   After the match, the winner team MUST post screenshots and demos using the Match Form.
   On the finale, the teams must play one match on a custom map. ac_hangar18, type /getmap ac_hangar18 in-game to download it.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 12:22AM)Halte Wrote: ac is as competitive as candy crush. u can play once every two months and still play decent enough to compete with the most active clans. 

Coming from someone i have never ever seen ingame

The suggestion that you sign up and then generate the teams seems funny to me, you should try that. But then seed the players tho :)
Thanks given by:
vanq/waffles/redbull coming at you bluds :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 04:08PM)Waffles Wrote: vanq/waffles/redbull coming at you bluds :D

2/3 of that team doesnt even AC

#TeamIaintscared
Thanks given by:

You guys need 2 subs right?
I volunteer as tribute (and play not a single minute but yet become zhe champion)
Thanks given by:

No one wanna play with a medium skilled player like you
Thanks given by:

pm me or find me on ts or something if you actually wanna make a team. I have no idea if RB even plays AC anymore (seems to be cs:go only), maybe we could renegotiate our third if he's not interested.
Thanks given by:
RB said he will be back for the next acwc. I can talk to him if you want
Thanks given by:
4 teams to go

http://unbreakable-ac.cf/tournament.html
Thanks given by:
I need a team too :>
Thanks given by:
Waffles, Marti and I are searching for a sub (likely you'll play tho since i'll be away half of the 2nd/3rd week). :<
Thanks given by:
Added one server for european players. :D

/connect fr.u-ac.cf 7777 match
Thanks given by:
(14 Mar 15, 12:11AM)MPx Wrote: Added one server for european players. :D

/connect fr.u-ac.cf 7777 match

getting 9-10ms from uk, smexy
Thanks given by:
Hello, this is a bump. Thanks for your time. :D
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 15, 09:53PM)Vanquish Wrote: Waffles, Marti and I are searching for a sub (likely you'll play tho since i'll be away half of the 2nd/3rd week). :<

If you're still looking for someone, I can be your sub
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 15, 10:33PM)Honor Wrote: If you're still looking for someone, I can be your sub

sounds cool. actually, if you're available the entire time, would you want to take my place in the starting lineup? I'm happy to be a sub if you're going to be online more than me.
Thanks given by:
No, i'm just here to "help"
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 15, 10:59PM)Honor Wrote: No, i'm just here to "help"

Fair enough, awesome. :P
I think we still need one more sub, so if anyone's interested just say so.

EDIT: removed our team name, it's so awesome we can't reveal it yet
Thanks given by: