more moved posts
if your post ended up here, you probably were off topic...
Thanks given by:
How the heck did you get banned?
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 15, 11:53AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: How the heck did you get banned?
5-6 posts in ~2 years is enough to get you banned for spamming

@RKTnoob, hmm.. i'll try
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 15, 10:29AM)Medusa Wrote: I'm banned on akimbo so can i get another download link please?
You are not..
And you can still do what RKTnoob said anyway
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 15, 02:18PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(04 Mar 15, 10:29AM)Medusa Wrote: I'm banned on akimbo so can i get another download link please?
You are not..

Inb4 you just got unbanned so he doesnt look like the bad guy

OT: map looks nice, reminds me of a map of which i have forgotten the name.. Anyway imma give it a try
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 15, 06:06PM)stef Wrote: if your post ended up here, you probably were off topic...
Oh thanks you for being nice to give me warning point for me just saying "Jerk"
Thanks given by:
Stef, instead of moving a lot of stuff into off-topic with little to no warning, it'd probably be better to announce a strict-enforcement policy change so people aren't just like "hey look the devs are just being an ass" because this appears to be a difference policy than before.
Thanks given by:
If you think, you gained the right to run a thread offtopic, just because you managed so in the past: you are wrong.
Thanks given by:
I aplogized for 4 different spoilers but the post itself is long with a lot of quotes so...
Thanks given by:
You know what, I'll just delete future offtopic posts of you. Less work for both of us.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 02:12AM)stef Wrote: If you think, you gained the right to run a thread offtopic, just because you managed so in the past: you are wrong.
I haven't. But tangents are normal, even in normal every day conversations. As long as they aren't egregious, shouldn't there be a little margin for humanity?
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 02:53AM)Mousikos Wrote: a little margin for humanity?

Mooses aren't humans.
Thanks given by:
Up until Martis post, it mostly was just a tangent. You may want to thank him.
Thanks given by:
Solve for the equation of the tangent of 3x^2 + 2x -1 that is perpendicular to 3x - y + 6 = 0
Thanks given by: Orynge
(05 Mar 15, 03:27AM)Cemer Wrote: Solve for the equation of the tangent of 3x^2 + 2x -1 that is perpendicular to 3x - y + 6 = 0

Derivative is tangent so 6x+2. I'm guessing that's y? 6x+2=y. y=3x+6. How do you get something with a slope of 6 to be perpendicular with something that needs a slope of 1/3 to be perpendicular? Well... Assume 6x+2=z. Since the z and y planes are technically perpendicular, this should work.
z=6x+2 and y=3x-6

Like so? I'm tired.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 03:25AM)stef Wrote: Up until Martis post, it mostly was just a tangent. You may want to thank him.

Yes thank me please.

You couldve also just edited my post and let the ontopic bit stay but i guess you have so much work to do you didnt have 5secs to do that 
Thanks given by:
I also could have taken the additional 10 seconds to give you the proper warning points.

Why do you think, it is my job to clean up your shit?
Thanks given by:
Honestly, i think your job is to develop, and not to moderate the forum. Leave that to the 'moderators'.

Devs should dev and mods should mod

Also i like how you reply to my 'shit' but not to my 'non-shit' posts (see suggestion thread)
Thanks given by:
its not getting cleaner, might as well just leave it as it was
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 15, 02:18PM)Luc@s Wrote:
You are not..

Really?

[Image: L019SFo.png]

Had issues with other links also.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 11:42AM)Marti Wrote: Honestly, i think your job is to develop, and not to moderate the forum. Leave that to the 'moderators'.
If you think, that I like the fact, that I have to moderate the forum, you are wrong. The thing is, this forum has a purpose - and idiots, who derail every discussion, hurt that and make it impossible to use. I'll only moderate as long as it takes for those idiots to either learn how to behave or to leave.

(05 Mar 15, 11:42AM)Marti Wrote: Also i like how you reply to my 'shit' but not to my 'non-shit' posts (see suggestion thread)
Post something useful, and I may respond. I feel no need to repost my opinion every day.
It would be a surprise, if this "weapon discussion #1001" would lead to more than any previous discussion on that topic. Chances are, that the usual few will shout their "one true opinion™" every day, while they keep ignoring everything else. As usual.

As long as the thread stays ontopic, I have no problem with that. Who knows - at some point, someone might say something interesting or useful by accident.

PS: learn to quote
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 12:28PM)stef Wrote: "one true opinion"
I remember there was this one dev who used his 'one true opinion' to deny a feature the entire community wanted. Then started flaming forum members for simply pushing the debate. Forgot what happened to him though.
Thanks given by:
Your memory is wrong. No surprise here.
Thanks given by:
wow the forum is clean now [Image: F5CB59F85FB1C445802CFC85204269D9C02FADB4]
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 15, 12:28PM)stef Wrote: Chances are, that the usual few will shout their "one true opinion™" every day, while they keep ignoring everything else. As usual.

This is exactly what you are doing yourself
Thanks given by:
[Image: F5CB59F85FB1C445802CFC85204269D9C02FADB4]

(05 Mar 15, 03:03PM)Marti Wrote: This is exactly what you are doing yourself
Thanks given by:
Funny, the way he approached the latest weapon discussion was thread-derailing in itself. "I am right about everything I say about the game even though I don't play it". He should give himself warning points
Thanks given by:
Sick, we have the kappa face now?

EDIT: aw it's an embedded image. :(
Thanks given by:
Floodland is back.
Thanks given by:
Why hasn't Undead tried to argue against devs in this post?

Oh wait.
Thanks given by: