Poll: Should paulmuaddibKA go free?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
42.86%
9 42.86%
Maybe
19.05%
4 19.05%
No
38.10%
8 38.10%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Free paulmuaddibKA from the ban
It have been long time since he is banned.
Yes, he is the troller.
But come on...
So are these:
  • Mise
  • Marti
  • Undead
Yes, he is troublemaker
But come on...
So are these:
  • ARGENT!NA
  • undead
  • Phineas
  • Marti
  • theGunBarrel ( ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, PHANTOM AND RR, I GOT THE POINT )
  • 1Cap ( For You know what )
So... Help me list more reasons to get my mate, Paul, unbanned.

Update:
I just noticed that Undead contributes more than he spams ( Congrats )
But still....
Thanks given by:
You user title says it all
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 08:45AM)Robtics Wrote: You user title says it all
Why, thanks you for supporting my cause.
Thanks given by:
gg dude
Thanks given by:
Wow hahahaaha
Thanks given by:
Yez mise, biggest troll kkkkkk #BanMise2015
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 10:46AM)apostle Wrote: lets unban our friend realviking

I support 100%
Thanks given by:
I'm not a troublemaker pls

Lets unban everyone
Thanks given by:
STOP POWER ABUSE, FREE ALL FROM THE CORRUPT OF AC!!!

FIGHT EVIL and FIGHT FOR THE GREATER GOOD, UNBAN UNDEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
The main difference here is Paul was pretty well behaved on the forum. The unfair ban caused him to want revenge and start trolling AC IRC and such. He should have kept his cool afterwards instead of doing that, but what's so bad about a second chance for a guy who got banned for challenging a dev to a 1v1?
Thanks given by:
Good point: "not all idiots are banned, so let's unban those that are".
I doubt, that's gonna fly :)
Thanks given by:
Could always try it out. Nobody will run around with a 'Free Paul' sign if he earns another ban.
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 15, 11:13AM)al3rt Wrote: Yez mise, biggest troll kkkkkk #BanMise2015

kkkk hs troll :3

I do not even know who bugboy is lol (being serious here)
Thanks given by:
you mentioned 90% of the active participants of the forum as trolls.
I believe you do not know what a troll is.
and for someone to understand what you mean, please use any arguments with nexus, not just "Free paulmuaddibKA".
Thanks given by:
Might consider it. Just make sure he doesn't screw around in the official AC channel anymore. IIRC that was the main reason he stayed banned.

Also, TGB not only didn't explain his POV clearly, he just started lying. If you support his POV that means that you support creation of facts and tenuous connections to make your own reality.
Thanks given by:
#Freeban
Thanks given by:
Made edit to first post.
Thanks given by:
#permaban
Thanks given by:
about paul im glad he find someone to cry for him. the guy must miss the taste of "ac admins" balls that he want to come back that hard. he is like a dog who love the one who beat him. i cant understand that and i feel a little disgusted.
dont insult me, you ask for opinions i give you mine.
Thanks given by:
Actually I want him back. Paul have nothing to do with this.
Thanks given by:
are there any less shitposts with these bans?
Thanks given by:
i just realized that i didn't actually conform to the thread's original intentions with my main post, and so i'll further clarify as to my opinion regarding revoking the 3 year ban of a seemingly mischievous forum user.

from what i've skimmed through, the ban was initially meant to last for only three weeks, specifically for "spamming". what paved for its drastic transition to being permanent was apparently due to said forum user goofing around in the Assault Cube IRC, his most notable of snippets being proposing a duel to a developer, RK. i didn't delve deep enough to really know why Paul was exiled from the Assault Cube Forums for all eternity, but it's likely due to emotional bias in someone's part. personal feelings should never be involved in the thought process of someone with authority. you make important decisions, and your overestimation of YOUR importance is devoid of importance. what should be valued is keeping law in order, corrupt officials should be dealt with accordingly, they are not excusable. governance, governance

but this all happened three years ago, so what i deem the necessary factors into concluding whether or not this ex-criminal should be allowed to roam freely again, are quite simplistic to consist. the permanent ban was void in the first place, it was supposed to last three weeks until someone apparently started to lose control of his rationality. instead of acting like a tit, you are supposed to be someone who has proven himself qualified for such an important position. those below you can't do any real harm, they can only harm themselves. but should you allow that to persist? should criminal acts be simply in this? should they be banished forever for making mistakes? should we ignore their potential to improve as human beings?

NO, NO, NO AND NO. whoever is "qualified" to moderate these forums, it is YOUR duty to maintain peace among these societal and political grounds. how does one "maintain peace"? first WE MUST ACHIEVE IT! Paul means no real harm, he should be given a chance to apologize, and the other party. it's been THREE YEARS. after that, what is next?! should these grounds be ruled through TYRANNY or BENEVOLENCE?!?! the answer, of course, is THE LATTER!!!!!! this is no anarchy, but IT DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T BE A DICTATORSHIP!!!

criminal acts, CRIMINAL ACTS. are such acts truly limited only to those of "unimportant" positions?!?!?!? is a title of authority truly an EXCUSE to be a hypocrite!?!?!?!? we are all human beings, OUR LABELS ALONE CAN'T DEFINE US!!!

mistakes, MISTAKES. WHEN in ALL ETERNITY have we human beings EVER been designed to NEVER COMMIT MISTAKES?! nobody and no body is perfect... we are complete opposites of that. indeed, how is a human being expected to improve when it has never been "there"? the pitfall of despair, a fall of many dares. the darkness consumes thee, BUT completely it shall NOT. for there IS light, and no matter how corrupt our hearts may be, it can always be found, and it WILL always be found. one needs to learn to love oneself to appreciate One's existence for others.

"If you don't love yourself, I'll make you see your own heart." - Biggie Smalls

Human beings, human beings. A truly loathsome and lovable creature, do you not agree? Three years I bid thee - shalt thou ever come forth? Come forth, come forth my child. I will give you comfort, lest your tongue would throttle forth.

Let's not all kill ourselves.

- G1gantuan
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 02:39PM)G1gantuan Wrote: but it's likely due to emotional bias in someone's part
Did you just said "emotional bias" from RK? Nah.

[Image: just_f10.png]

Just a small tip from my experiences, speek lies about RK's maps, he dislikes the truth.
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 08:14AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Actually I want him back. Paul have nothing to do with this.

my bad then, plz ignore my post
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 15, 03:52PM)ExodusS Wrote: Just a small tip from my experiences, speek lies about RK's maps, he dislikes the truth.

I have never had any problem telling RK his map are something more awful than a poor child abortion. He may not realize mapping is something he must leave to Undead or other (talented) mappers, but he doesn't ban or something for speaking such truth.
Thanks given by:
Paul's a dick and therefore remains banned, end of story.
Thanks given by: