Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list
Shit community.
Marti, don't talk about people don't have a good english lesson, go see yourself in a mirror before you talk about it. Don't discriminate you idiot, my english maybe is awful, but it doesn't mean that you have liberty of acting like a good guy. Your stupidity is so amazing, JUST FOR ONCE LEAVE ME ALONE... you suck by bothering me a lot.
Having a match or doing other stuff won't fix anything, you aren't funny, your words are full or false irony, screw you and your shitty clan. Fucking tosser.

Music, omg... what a friend, you are part of them? Don't remember shit of others as me, live your life and stay away.

Just ban this account and from this shit game.
FUCK ALL AND EAT CRAP
Thanks given by:
Someone please ban him, he even asks for it

Sorry to disappoint you but i am certain my english is above average. Sorry to ruin your dreams. You are indeed truely retarded and i have never met somebody as stupid as you are. Why so much rage? Typing in capslock on the internet will not make me think of how 'bad' or stupid i am.

If i see myself in the mirror i see a sexy beast. Mad?

I have made multiple people laugh in my life so i am very sure i have been funny, my posts arent full of false irony, they are usually saying the truth or are actually ironic.

You tell music to stay away, does that mean you except him to reply in about 2,5 hours from now?

I honestly think you have emotional problems

Also telling me to fuck off: see my previous post, i will be there all day erry day to make sure that you are reminded of the fact that you have 'quit ac'

Please tell me, do you even know what tosser means?

Cabrón
Thanks given by:
Retarded? LOL you are more than me you asshole.
Sexy beast? Maybe you mean "Stupid beast.
Vete a mierda gilipollas, te daria una buena paliza pero no vale la pena porque sos una porqueria europea, imbecil mama pingas hijo de puta.
Thanks given by:
Ye thats why you made 6 new threads saying how much you like me eh
Another small roleplay of me and you

Me: you stupid
You: no im not
Me: whats 9+10?
You: 21
Me: you stupid
Thanks given by:
You be makin yo mamma proud.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 14, 07:07PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Music, omg... what a friend, you are part of them? Don't remember shit of others as me, live your life and stay away.
I've always been a friend, AeGiS, since the time I met you when you were in U|. I was here for you then, I'm here for you now, and I'll be here for you when you get back.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 14, 07:57PM)Mousikos Wrote: I'll be here for you when you get back.

which will be never
Thanks given by:
[ESP] servers are terrible in multiple ways. Unfortunately they don't seem to be terrible in any of the ways that would get them removed from the MS. The real problem is that so many people insist on playing on these servers instead of one of the many faster and better managed servers available. I really don't get it.
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 14, 09:43PM)vonunov Wrote: [ESP] servers are terrible in multiple ways. Unfortunately they don't seem to be terrible in any of the ways that would get them removed from the MS. The real problem is that so many people insist on playing on these servers instead of one of the many faster and better managed servers available. I really don't get it.

It could be because people might actually like his server (for the ones that have never had a problem), maybe not. But like Waffles stated earlier, if you have a problem, just move on. It doesn't do you any good to dwell on it and possibly ignite the flame with more fuel. I used to hate PERROS because of the things he's done to me, but then I learned to let it go. You'll be surprised how much better the world is when you forgive/forget.
Thanks given by:
I know this is offtopic but.... grim is back?! =D
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 04:46AM)Mousikos Wrote: I know this is offtopic but.... grim is back?! =D

On borrowed time, yes. I've been offline due to no internet at home. Luckily I was able to get access via my neighbor. Though I can't really play ac much due to the connection (at the moment), I still contribute to friends.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 04:48AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 04:46AM)Mousikos Wrote: I know this is offtopic but.... grim is back?! =D

On borrowed time, yes. I've been offline due to no internet at home. Luckily I was able to get access via my neighbor. Though I can't really play ac much due to the connection (at the moment), I still contribute to friends.

Come to BoB TS3 when you have the time. Missed you buddy.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 04:54AM)Mousikos Wrote:

Will do (here shortly).
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 04:39AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: It could be because people might actually like his server (for the ones that have never had a problem), maybe not. But like Waffles stated earlier, if you have a problem, just move on. It doesn't do you any good to dwell on it and possibly ignite the flame with more fuel. I used to hate PERROS because of the things he's done to me, but then I learned to let it go. You'll be surprised how much better the world is when you forgive/forget.

Yeah, everyone says to move on, but that's difficult to do when you're trying to play AC in your free time late at night and the only good game is on ESP, so you have to deal with it. I'm not getting all riled up and hating Perros, just wishing that this whole thing were easier to avoid.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 05:51AM)vonunov Wrote: Yeah, everyone says to move on, but that's difficult to do when you're trying to play AC in your free time late at night and the only good game is on ESP, so you have to deal with it. I'm not getting all riled up and hating Perros, just wishing that this whole thing were easier to avoid.

That's understandable, and I hope that it does get resolved. Thank you for clarifying that to me.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 05:00AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 04:54AM)Mousikos Wrote:

Will do (here shortly).
Ah sorry missed you. Come at night or this weekend. I idle there (in private channels but I'll come out when I see you)
Thanks given by:
stop those retarded fullquotes!
Thanks given by:
THIS is a retarded fullquote:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3270-post...l#pid56978
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 01:35PM)ExodusS Wrote: THIS is a retarded fullquote:

^
Thanks given by:
In-game go to the server list and press 3 on those [ESP] severs, then press F1 and select "Only show good servers" or press F7 and they will dissapear from the server list.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 09:03PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 01:44PM)Marti Wrote:

^
^^
^^^
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 04:30PM)MPx Wrote: In-game go to the server list and press 3 on those [ESP] severs, then press F1 and select "Only show good servers" or press F7 and they will dissapear from the server list.

Tried that, didn't work, haha. But atleast the servers are on the bottom.
Thanks given by:
I did expect this from Marti (would even be a bit disappointed if he didn't post a useless post) but not from you two bb1028 and Vanquish.. :(
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 10:30PM)Medusa Wrote: I did expect this from Marti (would even be a bit disappointed if he didn't post a useless post) but not from you two bb1028 and Vanquish.. :(

Sawry, i guess its contagious
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 14, 10:25PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 09:27PM)Marti Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 01:44PM)Marti Wrote:

^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
...|||....

Look! a Christmas tree!
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 14, 06:14PM)al3rt Wrote: ^^^^^
...|||....

Look! a Christmas tree!

what you just did is very dangerous lol

inb4 stef gives you warningpoints
Thanks given by:
(05 Nov 14, 06:14PM)al3rt Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 10:25PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 09:27PM)Marti Wrote:
(04 Nov 14, 01:44PM)Marti Wrote: ^
^^
^^^
^^^^
^^^^^
...|||....

Look! a Christmas tree!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\\\\
^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
^^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
^^^%%%%%%%%^^^^^%%%%%^^^^^^%%%%%%%%
^^%%%%%%%^^^^.@@%%%%%@@.^^^^%%%%%%%%%
^%%%%%%%%^^^^@@@%%%%%@@@^^^^%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%^^^^""%%%%%""^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^%%%%%%%
^%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^%%%%^^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%
^^%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%%
^^^%%%%%%^^^%%%%^^^^^^%%%%^^%%%%%%%%
^^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
^^^^^^^^%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

See the pumpkin!
Thanks given by:
I love you
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 14, 08:10PM)Marti Wrote: I love you

Why thank you good sir

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▄██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▀███████████████░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░███████████████▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███████████████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄███████▀█▄▀█▄░░█░▀▀▀░█░░▄▄░░░░░░░
▀▀░░░██▄█▄░░▀█░░▄███████▄█▀░░░▄░▄░
░░░░░█░█▀▄▄▀▄▀░█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄░▄█
░░░░░█░█░░▀▀▄▄█▀░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░░▀██░
░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄██░░
░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄█░░░░░░▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░░░▀███▀▀████▄██▄▄░░▄▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▀██▀██▀▄█▄░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░▀█▄█░█▀░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░█▄░░▀█▄▄▄░░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█▀██▀▀▀▀░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░
Thanks given by:
<-- OffTopic

Anyways...

I have no idea how to contact PERROS to get myself off. That servers doesn't have any admins on at proper time AND I tried attempt to talk to [aCKa] clan about it... no luck.
Thanks given by: