Question about the skill levels
(05 Oct 14, 02:13PM)G1gantuan Wrote: Low pingers are fags and I would own them at lan.

EDIT:
removed text, this guy is obviously a trollbaiter. i daresay i've been played like a fiddle

btw, the g9x has a shit sensor and a weak cable, and the deathadder has a shit shape, better get a g400 (but not the g400s since it has input lag, and not the g402 since it jitters over 2000dpi)
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 02:27PM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(05 Oct 14, 02:24PM)Marti Wrote:
(05 Oct 14, 11:30AM)G1gantuan Wrote: i knew from the start making you my idol was a wise decision.

This guy knowsss

You are the first in this community to openly admit it, you got +1 in my 'how much do i like people' list

it's a great honor to receive a reply from the great master martinator

HAIL ME!
Thanks given by:
that's why i said that i would say otherwise IF they made a new version of the g9x. it has the bestest perfecest shape i have ever seen. what's a g400

ALL HAIL MASTER MARTINATOR
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 03:08PM)G1gantuan Wrote: that's why i said that i would say otherwise IF they made a new version of the g9x. it has the bestest perfecest shape i have ever seen. what's a g400

It's basically a slightly bigger (but somehow lighter wtf) version of the G9x except with a sensor that works properly. The shape is pretty similar to the G9x but it differs slightly.
I currently own ten mice [EDIT: Zowie EC1 on the way, make that eleven] and have tried about twenty-something in total and performance-wise the two best mice I've ever used are the Logitech G400 and the Steelseries Kana v2. The only reason I'm using the Kana v2 over the G400 atm is because I prefer the ambidextrous shape in my hand to the G400's distinctively ergonomic style. I still have it sitting in a box in my room somewhere, and I'd recommend it to anybody with medium/large hands who wants top level performance at a modest price.
Thanks given by:
i looked at the shape of a g9x. i looked at the shape of a g400. i laughed
Thanks given by:
inb4 G1gantuan is Marti on an alternate account
Thanks given by:
that was actually quite flattering
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 04:07PM)G1gantuan Wrote: that was actually quite flattering

Not really ...
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 04:11PM)Million Wrote:

Not really ...

are you me or am i you
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 04:12PM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(05 Oct 14, 04:11PM)Million Wrote:

Not really ...

are you me or am i you

No you are me

Or me are you

Idk

(05 Oct 14, 04:06PM)Vanquish Wrote: inb4 G1gantuan is Marti on an alternate account

Would i ever say 'master' martinator?
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 05:49PM)Marti Wrote:
(05 Oct 14, 04:06PM)Vanquish Wrote: inb4 G1gantuan is Marti on an alternate account

Would i ever say 'master' martinator?

He's right, Marti's ego is too big for simply "master."
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 05:49PM)Marti Wrote: Would i ever say 'master' martinator?
[Image: RQnN2sR.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 01:35AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote:
(05 Oct 14, 05:49PM)Marti Wrote: Would i ever say 'master' martinator?
Something stupid

Compared to you i am indeed a master
Thanks given by:
Why was I mentioned as a pro thank you.

Oh right I have been playing forever but I'm shit, that's why.
Thanks given by:
[Image: badthread.png]

sry mike
Thanks given by:
im better then MykeGregory sry
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 11:37AM)G1gantuan Wrote: im better then MykeGregory sry

Nah he is a way better teabagger than you
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 12:35PM)Marti Wrote:
(07 Oct 14, 11:37AM)G1gantuan Wrote: im better then MykeGregory sry

Nah he is a way better teabagger than you

And that's all that matters really.
Thanks given by:
^
It's a thread about skill level, so Mike and MoneyShot are both better at tbagging.

[dealwithit-meme.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 14, 11:15AM)ExodusS Wrote: [dealwithit-meme.jpg]

Sick meme brah
Thanks given by:
omfg when is my ban from irc gonna get removed help. jamz im sorry pls
Thanks given by:
lol rip vermi

If I saw someone with an ego like that in a pub, I would have thought it would be Feng. (Feng loves Gothic in 1v1 as well)
Thanks given by:
i'm just wondering, if vermi still plays FPS and twitch-based games regularly then why isn't he even 5% of his prime form? does CS GO make you that bad at FPS? i wouldn't question.
Thanks given by:
This isn't acceptable:
Quote:G1gantuan [[email protected]] has joined #assaultcube
<G1gantuan> yo, i b spettin dem bars
<G1gantuan> here me now
<jamz> hear*
<G1gantuan> yo yo yo, im a raper
<G1gantuan> i be waltzin in a club-in nd i spot a tiny o-little a walkin
<G1gantuan> she was petite nd all nd i called to er
<G1gantuan> they all call me therapist, ye
<G1gantuan> im a raper
<G1gantuan> nd i raped er
jamz [[email protected]] has set mode +b *[email protected].*
G1gantuan [[email protected]] has been kicked from #assaultcube by jamz [[email protected]]: no
Just because the channel flags are "CNtu", this is not a license for you to act like one.
Thanks given by:
i was lifted by some unknown substance. i swear something like this won't happen again jamz. pls. ok
Thanks given by:
poor form
Thanks given by:
Finally see that it's not me now?

:)
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 14, 12:07PM)Fate Wrote: lol rip vermi

If I saw someone with an ego like that in a pub, I would have thought it would be Feng. (Feng loves Gothic in 1v1 as well)

inb4 Feng trying to pretend to be Vermi
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 14, 12:35PM)G1gantuan Wrote: Low pingers are gay, the Deathadder is the best mouse ever (currently), and every competent fool should play on low graphics.

I agree with the low graphics part.
I hate the Deathadder.
Took it back and got a g9x and never looked back.
As far as ping is concerned, that is a completely nonsensical statement. We don't have enough active players to ostrasize those that just have better internet and/or they are geographically closer to the server on which they are playing. And even if we did, it's a funny thing to say low pingers are gay, but that statement holds no merit. Now the lolipopper that is hiding waiting for someone to come by to shitgun them in the ankle till they die, THAT is gay.

Still pretty funny though.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 14, 11:24AM)G1gantuan Wrote: i'm just wondering, if vermi still plays FPS and twitch-based games regularly then why isn't he even 5% of his prime form? does CS GO make you that bad at FPS? i wouldn't question.

AC and CS are two completely different games. They're both FPS, sure, but the gameplay is totally different. The pace in CS is much, much slower and the style of aim required is also totally different. For example, in CS you need your crosshair to be at head height at all times, and 90% of the time you need to be completely still to be accurate while shooting.
Thanks given by: