Who is the manager of this servers?
If it happens to the USA they will send AC some 'democracy'. And then they can play again
Thanks given by:
(23 Sep 14, 08:46AM)Marti Wrote: If it happens to the USA they will send AC some 'democracy'. And then they can play again

[Image: s1VrlQO.jpg?1?8785]
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 14, 08:33PM)Waffles Wrote: I dont see any xenophobia here. Nor racism.
It's a game, you have anonymity on the internet.
get over it and play elsewhere

B}eautiful :)
Thanks given by:
im pretty sure weve established here that countries only exist for security reasons and acwc

no one gives a fuck about your patriotism. i should be using more civil language but it seems that nothing will get through to you.

you may be fighting a war, but the war begins at home; have you made any efforts to limit the WELL-DOCUMENTED and WELL-KNOWN brazilian hacking problem yourself, 1cap?
Thanks given by:
Banning a country is not right. Its like Hitler and the Jews for fuck sake. There is hackers all over the world and your just deciding to ban a small chunk of that world just to put the blame on someone. You would think people would learn from history but I guess not.

How about finding a way to resolve this instead of banning a whole country. You guys are completely disregarding what 1Cap is saying. Hackers just change their IP and get in with VPN's. So if they are gonna play regardless, why ban the innocent players? You are all a bunch of Hitlers.
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 09:00PM)bballn45 Wrote: Banning a country is not right. Its like Hitler and the Jews for fuck sake. There is hackers all over the world and your just deciding to ban a small chunk of that world just to put the blame on someone. You would think people would learn from history but I guess not.

How about finding a way to resolve this instead of banning a whole country. You guys are completely disregarding what 1Cap is saying. Hackers just change their IP and get in with VPN's. So if they are gonna play regardless, why ban the innocent players? You are all a bunch of Hitlers.

Hitler didnt ban a country

stupid comparison
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 09:00PM)bballn45 Wrote: Banning a country is not right. Its like Hitler and the Jews for fuck sake. There is hackers all over the world and your just deciding to ban a small chunk of that world just to put the blame on someone. You would think people would learn from history but I guess not.

1Cap second account spotted
Thanks given by:
I find it as a perfect comparison, let me clarify. My point was that hitler did not ban a country but he did blame a group of people for stuff that everyone(non jews) was doing. Every country in Assault Cube has/had cheaters in this game and admins are only blaming the Brazilians for all the hackers. You should not blame a country for hacking, that's just stupid. Every man in the United States is innocent until proven guilty, so how can you say that everyone in Brazil is a hacker and should be banned. There is plenty of innocent Brazilians that do not cheat and even some ex-cheaters have stopped cheating. Its called a second chance. I understand that some people continue to cheat but that is them involved in that, not everyone in the country.
Thanks given by:
The people that dont cheat can get a deban password without any fuzz

That is like someone goes to trial and is proven innocent.

'Everyone in the US is innocent until proven guilty' i must say i chuckled
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Marti Wrote: The people that dont cheat can get a deban password without any fuzz

That is like someone goes to trial and is proven innocent.

'Everyone in the US is innocent until proven guilty' i must say i chuckled

+1
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Marti Wrote: 'Everyone in the US is innocent until proven guilty' i must say i chuckled

Uhhh?
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 01:29PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(06 Oct 14, 10:26PM)Marti Wrote: 'Everyone in the US is innocent until proven guilty' i must say i chuckled

Uhhh?

You dont get it because you are american :D
Thanks given by:
Maybe move here from the NetherRealm and see for yourself. <3
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPk34kuctGVVLiw3XgiT6...S0qkoRxyuQ]
Thanks given by:
What happens to Brazilian players that have no idea about forum or "deban" pw? It is well-known that decent-skilled players with some years in AC prefer playing ladder over other servers. how will Brazilians improve or get more into AC without the guidance of these experienced players? (I'm thinking about the competitive scene only)
Thanks given by:
They should say it on the fb page, it seems every single brazilian player spams their screenshots/videos there
Thanks given by:
I think I've figured out the cheating problem, ban all the countries and issue deban passes to those who want to play.
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 01:02AM)Waffles Wrote: I think I've figured out the cheating problem, ban all the countries and issue deban passes to those who want to play.

The most logical and insightful reasoning I've ever read about this problem. +A
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 01:02AM)Waffles Wrote: I think I've figured out the cheating problem, ban all the countries and issue deban passes to those who want to play.

Not exactly the same, but I wanted a VIP server in the past where everyone and their grandma is banned, and invites are required to get in. But wasn't sure how active that'd be :p
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 14, 11:16AM)Nightmare Wrote:

Not exactly the same, but I wanted a VIP server in the past where everyone and their grandma is banned, and invites are required to get in. But wasn't sure how active that'd be :p
0.0.0.0/0 isn't accepted, I just tried.
http://sprunge.us/VNZP

Yet i can get on no problem, no password. Maybe just -pfi4h4nwvfrbo9aswfo9asb5rfo93wbrhew7fhewfuaebhfaueif or smoething
Thanks given by:
damn marti you are cold haha
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 14, 07:42PM)EndGame Wrote: What happens to Brazilian players that have no idea about forum or "deban" pw? It is well-known that decent-skilled players with some years in AC prefer playing ladder over other servers. how will Brazilians improve or get more into AC without the guidance of these experienced players? (I'm thinking about the competitive scene only)

I agree with this. People need to stop going around the problem by talking about VIP servers and banning everyone and shit. Ban an IP if someone is cheating on that IP its that simple. Don't ban a whole entire country because a few individuals are continuing to cheat in that region.

(09 Oct 14, 12:07AM)Cemer Wrote: damn marti you are cold haha
he's the next hitler kk
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 14, 06:00PM)bballn45 Wrote: he's the next hitler kk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GREAT BANTER M9 IM LAUGHING SO MUCH WHAT A NICE STATEMENT YOU MADE THERE WOW SO FUNNY

pls stick to eating whoppers pls
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 14, 09:03PM)Marti Wrote:

Hitler didnt ban a country

stupid comparison

He didn't quite ban a country he banned the Jewish people.
Thanks given by: