Loading Screen?
I recently acquired an SSD for my computer and I seem to have run into an issue. I use a custom loading screen with these cool looking graphics that gets me pumped up for the game as I launch it. Ever since getting the SSD, the screen disappears in like 2 seconds! Did something in settings possibly change to make the screen go away faster? Where would I find this? I miss my loading screen.
Thanks given by:
rukiddingme.jpg
Thanks given by:
have you tried turning your computer on and off again
Thanks given by:
Little information ...
Probably just a quick loading.

For that you bought an SSD, is not it?
Thanks given by:
I am better at trumpet than you
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 14, 05:00AM)DrauL Wrote: rukiddingme.jpg

noiamnot.png

(30 Jul 14, 06:39AM)Cemer Wrote: have you tried turning your computer on and off again

Also amazingly fast

(30 Jul 14, 07:23AM)1Cap Wrote: Little information ...
Probably just a quick loading.

For that you bought an SSD, is not it?

Probably

(30 Jul 14, 12:35PM)Orynge Wrote: I am better at trumpet than you

Lets bet on it
Thanks given by:
cant tell if this is a stupid question or legitimate troll.
Thanks given by:
get rid of the ssd
Thanks given by:
i suggest formatting your drives and attempting to reinstall

you could also remove your gpu and attempt again
Thanks given by:
I am going to need you to purchase a large magnet.

Put it on your SSD for about 15minutes and now the loading screen should stay around for a lot longer.
Thanks given by:
Print the loading screen out and stick it on your wall. You'll be able to see it all the time now.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 14, 09:38PM)Waffles Wrote: cant tell if this is a stupid question or legitimate troll.

95% sure he lives under a bridge.
Thanks given by:
Im very ignorant to SSD, do they plug in like a SATA HDD or is it USB? I did little research and it seeem to be a huge flashdrive that costs a little more, but I may want this for a virtual machine to learn and master Linux. I hope X-Ray finds a solution and my question can be seriously answered.
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 14, 01:51AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: Im very ignorant to SSD, do they plug in like a SATA HDD or is it USB?

Both.

(01 Aug 14, 01:51AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: but I may want this for a virtual machine to learn and master Linux.

You don't need an SSD to run linux in a virtual machine. VirtualBox (your best bet for running linux inside windows) will install as a program normally and you can set it up from there like so. An SSD will merely make your file retrieval faster, hence speeding up boot times and such.

(01 Aug 14, 01:51AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: I hope X-Ray finds a solution.

I don't think he was serious :D
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 14, 04:27AM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(01 Aug 14, 01:51AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: I hope X-Ray finds a solution.

I don't think he was serious :D

I don't think he was either
Thanks given by: