World Cup- 2014
lol That software has been used for years XD that's what I heard on some local radio program. Most of the teams uses it. Before that, teams analysed VHS tapes of their opponent matches. Now that software simplify everything.
Thanks given by:
1 - 0 @ 3' for Netherlands. Brazil, you suck.
Thanks given by:
That moment when 4th best out of over 100 nations counts as sucking.
Thanks given by:
2. Hahaha.
Thanks given by:
2-0 IN THE PUSSY
Thanks given by:
Tim Howard > Brazil's whole team in effort.
Thanks given by:
Stop with this fucking Howard. Just because you learnt something new doesn't mean you have to call it over and over, damn
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 14, 09:27PM)Andrez Wrote: Stop with this fucking Howard. Just because you learnt something new doesn't mean you have to call it over and over, damn

+1, also nobody cares about teams that have already been eliminated.
Thanks given by:
ie todays game
Thanks given by:
By that "logic", surely the final would be useless to watch too, since both teams will leave at the end of it? Simply retarded viewpoint, in today's game both teams are fighting to take home third place. Teams like the USA went out ages ago and people who are pigheadedly patriotic still jizz over their team which wasn't even that impressive to begin with.

If Tim Howard was such a god, the USA would still be in this tournament. But he isn't and they're not, so stfu and watch the game.

EDIT: in case you want to play the "let's derail the topic by bringing up vanquish's country" card, I'm happy to admit that we played like shit this tournament. Because I'm not blind and can admit we are nothing special, just like the USA. :)
Thanks given by:
[Image: feb0e1e86cb3113a192d36bf21ed867e650fb77a_medium.jpg]

2-0 game over. Yay for RikPik/Marti :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 14, 10:45PM)Nightmare Wrote: 2-0 game over.

lel
Thanks given by:
3-0 xD Watch the ppl leave ;)
Thanks given by:
Brazil stopped trying ten minutes into the Germany game, hence the 'effort' post :3
Thanks given by:
La Seleçao that loçao...
ZOMFG BRAZIL, WTF!
Thanks given by:
The Netherlands got some sloppy seconds after Germany
Thanks given by:
Gg van Gaal using all 23 players
Thanks given by:
[Image: clavados-Robben-forma-meme_MDSIMA20140713_0018_20.jpg]

[Image: clavados-Robben-forma-meme_MDSIMA20140713_0004_20.jpg]

[Image: clavados-Robben-forma-meme_MDSIMA20140713_0019_20.jpg]

this is ActorBad!!!!!
Thanks given by:
This is 5-1

[Image: Casillas.jpg]

[Image: Spain+v+Netherlands+Group+B+dfF4MqUn34Ol.jpg]

[Image: Exam14062014Soccer1SpainNetherlands_large.jpg]

[Image: Nigel+de+Jong+vertelt+Fernando+Torres+da...oet+maken.]

This is TeamBad
Thanks given by:
gg, little bit sad that this game was pretty much decided after 20 mins again ... I watched until the 60th min and then went to sleep. boring
Thanks given by:
I wonder where Brazil will be in the next FIFA World Ranking. I'm pretty sure it won't even be in the first ten teams, hahaha.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 10:30AM)Andrez Wrote: I wonder where Brazil will be in the next FIFA World Ranking. I'm pretty sure it won't even be in the first ten teams, hahaha.

Considering Brasil is 4th atm and made it to the semi finals... They'll be in the top ten.

Portugal is leaving the top 3 for sure lol
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 05:29AM)Marti Wrote: This is 5-1

[Image: Casillas.jpg]

[Image: Spain+v+Netherlands+Group+B+dfF4MqUn34Ol.jpg]

[Image: Exam14062014Soccer1SpainNetherlands_large.jpg]

[Image: Nigel+de+Jong+vertelt+Fernando+Torres+da...oet+maken.]

This is TeamBad

[Image: 2.400.3.621.250.jpg]

[Image: 1283846596_0.jpg]

[Image: Iker-levantando-el-titulo.jpg]

My question is where is holland, apparently not see robben, raising any of these cup?
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 11:37AM)titiPT Wrote:
(13 Jul 14, 10:30AM)Andrez Wrote: I wonder where Brazil will be in the next FIFA World Ranking. I'm pretty sure it won't even be in the first ten teams, hahaha.

Considering Brasil is 4th atm and made it to the semi finals... They'll be in the top ten.

Portugal is leaving the top 3 for sure lol

Portugal doesn't even deserve to be in the top 20. A team of blind one-legged men plays better. Btw although it's the 4th place, it's still 10 goals in two matches.
Thanks given by:

I heard the Soccer World Rankings are very inaccurate in general.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 12:20PM)Andrez Wrote: Portugal doesn't even deserve to be in the top 20. A team of blind one-legged men plays better. Btw although it's the 4th place, it's still 10 goals in two matches.

You're such a troll kkkkk
Thanks given by:
[Image: efD36BE.png]

GL TONIGHT ARGENTINIANS
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 03:39PM)titiPT Wrote:
(13 Jul 14, 12:20PM)Andrez Wrote: Portugal doesn't even deserve to be in the top 20. A team of blind one-legged men plays better. Btw although it's the 4th place, it's still 10 goals in two matches.

You're such a troll kkkkk

I was really serious this time.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 14, 06:11PM)Vanquish Wrote: [Image: efD36BE.png]

GL TONIGHT ARGENTINIANS

The only thing that is right in that picture is that Brazil was like an Avocado.
Thanks given by:
le prediction: Ger wins 2-1 in extra time.
Thanks given by: