World Cup- 2014
Too many late winners.. wtfisthisshit?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 07:39PM)Oracle Wrote: I agree Hellspell that I don't see Argentina winning the tournament, but I don't see USA beating them either lol (on the off chance we beat Belgium)

I predict 2-0 to Belgium

Have faith

(01 Jul 14, 07:40PM)Vanquish Wrote: That was a pretty infuriating game. +1 to Hellspell, in my opinion Argentina didn't even deserve to win. Simply horrible.

Nobody deserved to win. They should both have been eliminated and Chile and Mexico should have had a face off to see who qualifies in their place.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 07:21PM)Oracle Wrote: In other news, nadal got rekt by a 19 year old in wimbledon

Vs that Australian kid??

Belgium wins by a 1 goal margin in yet another terrible game
Thanks given by:
I just hope they don't get too late this time.
And I still think whoever goes on will be anal-educated by Netherlands.

NL FOR WORLD CHAMPIONS!
Thanks given by:
^Nah man, France.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 08:58PM)Oracle Wrote: ^Nah man, France.

France will be knocked-out by Germany, word.
Thanks given by:
We shall see.
Thanks given by:
Andrez
I think u dont know anything about french team
The alone " arabs " as u said is Benzema and there is 6 " black" as you said
Just shut up and lets see friday.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:05PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: Andrez
I think u dont know anything about french team
The alone " arabs " as u said is Benzema and there is 6 " black" as you said
Just shut up and lets see friday.
Haha, you got the final most of the times thanks to an Algerian player. Does 'Zidane' ring any bell to you? The best 'french' player in history was Algerian. Dude, seriously, you wouldn't have a team if it wasn't for them. Also thank Sissoko, Pogba, and...the list goes on and on.
Thanks given by:
Andrez shouldnt you hate on Switzerland since 15 players in their squad arent born in Switzerland????
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:14PM)Marti Wrote: Andrez shouldnt you hate on Switzerland since 15 players in their squad arent born in Switzerland????
Exactly, that's the reason why they got so far until now. I even hate Italian squad because of Balo. Not because he's black or a dick, but because he doesn't represent Italy at all. Let's get ten Brazilian players and give them Italian passports, so they'll play in our squad and win the World Cup.

That's how France and other teams work.
Thanks given by:
The best french player was Platini but i think you dont know anything about football. Every team have some player with another nationality.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:26PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: The best french player was Platini but i think you dont anything about football. Every team have some player with another nationality.
They're both considered the best french players in history, trust me. Well, "every team has some player with another nationality"? Right, I'll show you something (in case you wonder, source: Wikipedia, since "I don't anything about football")

These are the tourneys they reached at least the final stage, and the team:
FIFA 98
- Lama (French Guyana)
- Vieira (Senegal)
- Djorkaeff (Kalmyk/Polish)
- Desailly (Ghana)
- Zidane (Algeria)
- Henry (Martinique/Guadalupe)
- Diomède (Guadalupe)
- Boghossian (Armenia)
- Thuram (Guadalupe)
- Karembeu (New Caledonia)
- Trezeguet (Argentina)

FIFA 2006
- Boumsong (Camerun)
- Vieira (Senegal)
- Abidal (Martinique)
- Makelèlè (Congo)
- Malouda (French Guyana)
- Dhorasoo (Mauritius)
- Govou (Benin)
- Zidane (Algeria)
- Wiltord (born in France, but black; couldn't gather his information about origins)
- Henry (Martinique/Guadalupe)
- Silvestre (same as Wiltord)
- Saha (Guadalupe)
- Thuram (Guadalupe)
- Diarra (Mali)
- Trezeguet (Argentina)
- Chimbonda (Guadalupe)

Now tell me how that's "some" players from other countries....THAT'S A FUCKING AFRICAN TEAM, THERE'S ALMOST NOTHING FRENCH IN THERE.

Thanks for your attention, your team is Africa, case closed.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:53PM)Andrez Wrote: - Wiltord (born in France, but black; couldn't gather his information about origins)

So you can't be French if you are black?

I fail to see logic here
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:10PM)Andrez Wrote: Also thank Sissoko, Pogba, and...the list goes on and on.

Both Sissoko and Pogba were born in France, deal with it.

Edit: most of the players you listed were born in France or French territories. Just because their parents were African or from somewhere else doesn't mean they're not French. Or do you just dislike them because they're black?
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:19PM)Andrez Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 09:14PM)Marti Wrote: Andrez shouldnt you hate on Switzerland since 15 players in their squad arent born in Switzerland????
Exactly, that's the reason why they got so far until now. I even hate Italian squad because of Balo. Not because he's black or a dick, but because he doesn't represent Italy at all. Let's get ten Brazilian players and give them Italian passports, so they'll play in our squad and win the World Cup.

[Image: unbenanntuwkob.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:58PM)Marti Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 09:53PM)Andrez Wrote: - Wiltord (born in France, but black; couldn't gather his information about origins)

I fail to see logic here

Nope, being French is a matter of nationality. DNA affects sports skills a lot, that's why the world fastest men in short and long distances are from Jamaica and Kenya. Being black rocks, especially in sports.

EDIT: on a sidenote, if you wonder why Ghana never wins although it's black and strong, let's say it's the same reason why eastern athletes are good in gymnastics, asians own on ping-pong, NZer's rock on rugby, etc... Too bored to explain it in other words, but please get it.
Thanks given by:
The streaker at the Belgium game wasn't by any chance 1Cap?

(01 Jul 14, 10:02PM)Andrez Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 09:58PM)Marti Wrote:

I fail to see logic here

Nope, being French is a matter of nationality. DNA affects sports skills a lot, that's why the world fastest men in short and long distances are from Jamaica and Kenya. Being black rocks, especially in sports.

If they all have French nationality, how is it an African team then? :))))
Thanks given by:
We were talking about Germany vs " muslim " and not about 2006
But good to know how racist you are.
Your mind " WHITE player should play for europeen team "
" BLACK player for africa team "
My mind " player play for their nationality and their countrie.

if you think because you black you can't play for a europeen team , its sad for you.
I wont talk more with you on this forum , it's useless.
and sorry for my bad english.
Thanks given by:
0-0 at halftime

#holding-the-fort
Thanks given by:
Props to the US for holding the fort so far. Tim Howard is a really good goalkeeper.

belgium scores in 3...2...
Thanks given by:
So you basically are talking about team's "blood purity". Well Andrez, you are a fucking Hitler's poor imitation.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 10:12PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: So you basically are talking about team's "blood purity". Well Andrez, you are a fucking Hitler's poor imitation.
Can't say better.
Thanks given by:
I was just explaining why most French players are from Africa rather than being by French origins Caucasian. I don't care about blood purities or whatever.

It clearly doesn't ever show its true potential. I'm sorry you think I'm racist or something, I'm not. But that's it, genetics give advantages, and French team (along with many others) plays on this.

FINAL NOTE: if you wonder, my favourite all-time player is Edgar Davids, that's why I'm for NL winning the cup. HE'S BLACK, HAPPY GUYS?
Thanks given by:
EDGAR DAVIDS IS NOT CAUCASIAN OMGGGG HOW COULD HE PLAY FOR NL

:D
Thanks given by:
Seriously how bad is Michael Bradley. I appreciate he works hard but you need more than that.

USA so tired now this is a real problem
Thanks given by:
Wondolowski hahahahahahaha wow holy shit

Sorry but that was a stereotypical american who cant kick a ball

He couldve won them the game

Edit: Yedlin man, this guy runs like he jamaican
Thanks given by:
They gave offside anyway though, according to the BBC. Just as well it didn't go in.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 09:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Let's get ten Brazilian players and give them Italian passports, so they'll play in our squad and win the World Cup.

1 - Most of the players you mentioned were born in France, not Brazil.

2 - In the globalized world that we live in today, your views are extremely ignorant.

3 - Holy shit Howard

edit: oops
Thanks given by:
DE BRUYNEEEEEEE

(01 Jul 14, 10:56PM)Hellspell Wrote: They gave offside anyway though, according to the BBC. Just as well it didn't go in.

But why they gave him offside, idk. He was onside since Alderweireld was doing random things, you can see it in the replay

(01 Jul 14, 10:58PM)titiPT Wrote:
(01 Jul 14, 09:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Let's get ten Brazilian players and give them Italian passports, so they'll play in our squad and win the World Cup.

1 - Most of the players you mentioned were born in France, not Brazil.

2 - In the globalized world that we live in today, your views are extremely ignorant.

3 - Holy shit Howard

edit: oops

Funny thing is that most brazilians are also immigrants :D or their grandparents/greatgrandparents were

ROMELUUUUUUU LUKAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thanks given by: