World Cup- 2014
Perhaps if he didn't do a FIFA Impact engine glitch he would have got it, too. But he makes it look like he's diving even when he is fouled.
Thanks given by:
That's what you get for defending for 30 mins straight.
Thanks given by:
Two late goals. :(
Sorry, Wolf
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 08:34PM)Nightmare Wrote: Two late goals. :(
Sorry, Wolf

Two - Juan

Sorry wolf...

:D

Greece stahp
Thanks given by:
Costa Rica wins with one less guy for 60 mins.
#heart-of-a-champion
Thanks given by:
I'm speechless.
Thanks given by:
I'm rooting for Costa Rica and Colombia on this WC regardless of the expected candidates.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 14, 05:35PM)Marti Wrote: Europe doesnt want brazil to lose, what kind of shitty statement is this?

It's just you watch what the international media (more in europe) reported, even the Argentines, who are our greatest enemies shown in the media that the goal was cool.
[Image: arg.jpg]

(29 Jun 14, 05:56PM)Andrez Wrote: Boy, you're stupid as fuck

Why are you being rude? I was not talking to you, its not my fault that your team was a trash in this cup.
Thanks given by:
Despite my team being shit or less, you can't even tell a hand foul and you're fed up by beliefs of anti-Brazil plots and pro-Brazil shit broadcasted by your local four-bucks news channel. There's nothing in this that doesn't lead me to think you're stupid as fuck, sorry. :/
Thanks given by:
I saw it and, tbh, if his arm wasn't in the way he wouldn't have been able to control the ball.
EDIT: Either way, Brazil won so I'm not sure why it matters.
Thanks given by:
Best match ever for us. Costa Rica survived too much, and they won... Now we're finding the way out to defeat Netherlands, although is a strong team...

When i was watching the game, i decided to leave and do other stuff, cuz i said "Nah, we can't win", but when i heard that they were going to play a penalty match, i watch it... thank god we won :)
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 14, 07:11AM)Orynge Wrote: I saw it and, tbh, if his arm wasn't in the way he wouldn't have been able to control the ball.
EDIT: Either way, Brazil won so I'm not sure why it matters.

I know the game already over, for me no matter anything else, i had just made ​​a comment about my point of view. You have yours and i have mine =)

And you Andrez, I do apologize, I should not even discuss with someone with your mentality.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 14, 05:09PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: And you Andrez, I do apologize, I should not even discuss with someone with your mentality.
A mentality of someone who knows something that you don't even try to understand? Yes, you should not.

BTW Nigeria is kicking some asses!
Thanks given by:
Pogba!
Thanks given by:
POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The mannschaft we wait you !
Thanks given by:
Awesome Algeria!

Can't wait for Germany vs Muslims and then vs Brazil...OMFG, feels.
Thanks given by:
what a game .... :o
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 14, 11:34PM)Andrez Wrote: Awesome Algeria!

if you are talking about french team ( muslims ) french team have only 2 muslims ( who are playing ) and 2 on the bench ahaha
so please , when you dont know , you just shut up.
Thanks given by:
I think he was talking about algeria rofl
Thanks given by:
Unlucky Algeria
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 14, 11:34PM)Andrez Wrote: Awesome Algeria!

Why do you have to call them Muslims ? It just feels so wrong.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 14, 11:34PM)Andrez Wrote: and then vs Brazil

Brazil will get knocked out by Colombia
Thanks given by:
Hahaha, calm down people, I was just joking. It's just it feels so wrong to me to call them 'French'. They are Nigerians/Algerians/Arabs/Muslism with a French passport, that's it.

Marti, Brazil will beat the shiz out of Colombia, I think. :D
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 14, 01:45PM)Andrez Wrote: Marti, Brazil will beat the shiz out of Colombia, I think. :D

Why? Colombia has been one of the best teams in the world cup, Brasil is in for a rough time.
Thanks given by:
In other news, nadal got rekt by a 19 year old in wimbledon

EDIT: DI MARIA!
Thanks given by:
My god, Argentina are a terrible team. There is more chance of USA winning this tournament than them, no offense.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, Swiss people. Fundog, etc.

Close game :3
Thanks given by:
switched the tv on just in time ... I feel sorry for the player who lost the ball to argentina before they scored :x l
Thanks given by:
I agree Hellspell that I don't see Argentina winning the tournament, but I don't see USA beating them either lol (on the off chance we beat Belgium)

I predict 2-0 to Belgium
Thanks given by:
That was a pretty infuriating game. +1 to Hellspell, in my opinion Argentina didn't even deserve to win. Simply horrible.
Thanks given by: