World Cup- 2014
The ticket is floating? o.O

edit: 1cap não tinha um jogo melhor pra ir? xD
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 13, 06:17PM)1Cap Wrote: I would like to communicate to all who participate in this forum that the feeling of Brazilians are against the holding of the World Cup in Brazil ...
*cough* sell out *cough*
Thanks given by:
Does that translate to 'Brazilians don't want the World Cup in Brazil, except the billion packed into every arena' or....did I misinterpret that?
Thanks given by:
FIFA has distributed hundreds of free tickets in public schools here. The seats were behind the goalkeepers ... Well, people were selling these tickets ... I bought 4. Did it because this people needed money to eat. (sad) I prefer to believe that I did what was right.
Obviously I was not watching any games. Tickets are intact.

We need lose on Saturday.
Brazil team must be disqualified!

- The TV lies - Learn it as fast as you can.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 14, 04:45PM)1Cap Wrote: We need lose on Saturday.
Brazil team must be disqualified!

Voce está louco? eu entendo sua indignação mas o que a seleção tem a ver com nossos problemas internos? saude, educação, segurança? sim está tudo na merda, mas não adianta desconta na seleção, a culpa é dos politicos e de nós mesmos que elegemos estes podres.
#VoltaDitadura
Thanks given by:
Come on portugal
Thanks given by:
Can i buy your tickets 1cap?
Thanks given by:
Well deserved goal by muller. If the US goes through the cup is rigged lol
Thanks given by:
God, listen to 1cap please!
Thanks given by:
bb Portugal.
Thanks given by:
Germany and USA advances :o

This is the first time the United States has ever advanced to the knockout stage in consecutive World Cups.
Thanks given by:
1) 1cap, do you hate Brazil? o.O If so, why?

2) Goodbye Group of Death, Hello Knockout Round.
[Image: American-eagle-and-flag-ii.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 14, 07:39PM)Nightmare Wrote: 2) Goodbye Group of Death, Hello Knockout Round.

keyword: knockout

also your group wasn't the hardest one.

EDIT:
(26 Jun 14, 07:51PM)titiPT Wrote: It's hard to believe that the US is going to the knockout rounds with such a mediocre team.

+10000

[also deleted my other post]
Thanks given by:
Lol "group of death" my ass. Disgusting performance by Portugal, again. It's hard to believe that the US is going to the knockout rounds with such a mediocre team.
Thanks given by:
BYE CRISTIANO FUCKALDO, LET YOUR FABOLOUS HAIR REST IN PIECES.
Thanks given by:
GOGO ALGERIA!!!!

Edit: meh
Thanks given by:
SLIMANIIIII!!!!!!

YESSSS ALGERIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YALLAAAA

NOW FOR THE UPSET AGAINST GERMANY!
Thanks given by:
"1) 1cap, do you hate Brazil? o.O If so, why?"
ofc no. I do not hate anything!
Except people dying of hunger or cold. I hate that it exists.
Brazil team must lose!

[Image: 21e11lw.jpg]

*Endgame - yes, my happiness will be the same as yours. ;)
Thanks given by:
USA can definitely get through to the quarter finals. Yet again Belgium put in another unconvincing performance today. Individually they have more star players than USA, but as a team they are only the same level as USA. It should be a close game.
Thanks given by:
1Cap, you realize that your team is playing like it would play in any other country, right?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 14, 04:45PM)1Cap Wrote: Did it because this people needed money to eat...
I apologise for my accusation, 1Cap.
Thanks given by:
Do not worry about it. Just bet against the Brazilian team on Saturday mate.
Thanks given by:
There's plenty of money going elsewhere when it could help poor people in need of food. In every country.

#root-against-everyone
Thanks given by:
1Cap, fyi ppl are dying from hunger trought out the world, billions lack education, health and basic needs and trust me on this, football is not the one to blame. I'm afraid you have been reading too much of Veja Magazine and that's clouding your judgment and keeping you from seeing where the real problem lies. I urge you: DON'T BE NAIVE! Nothing will change despite of whon wins the World Cup.

I might be wrong here, but I'm afraid I can tell that you are one of these guys that rush to blame the federal goverment for all the mores in Brazil and fail to understand how the country's political system works, how the money flows from federal, estate and municipal level and who is responsible for what. I can also tell that you do not remember whon you voted for in the last house and senate election and if you do you have no idea of what kind of legislation and projects your representative supports. I can bet that you are one of these guys that goes on a demonstration against "political corruption" and after that calls a buddie in the Traffic Department to fix a parking ticket that you got at the demonstration.

But none of what happens in the country is your fault, I guess the one to blame is Suarez and his bites.
Thanks given by:
Thx for your time quoting my words.
I usually do not argue with those who chose the blue pill.
However, it is important to make clear 4 things:
1) Who's Hungry is in a hurry.
2) Capitalism feeds hatred and the insecurity around the world.
3) The media serve as mechanisms that limit and control the people.
4) Those who have more consciousness and opportunities, are responsible for the less blessed ...

* The truth is out there.
Thanks given by:
Holy shit, here's the Anti-Illuminati master.

ACAB MAAAAN, PLEASE DUN POP HIS BUBBL
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 14, 08:58PM)1Cap Wrote: 1) Who's Hungry is in a hurry.
2) Capitalism feeds hatred and the insecurity around the world.
3) The media serve as mechanisms that limit and control the people.
4) Those who have more consciousness and opportunities, are responsible for the less blessed ...

USSR much?

Do you propose communism over capitalism? Because communism also doesnt work

And wuuuut uruguay and brazil get whooped tonight!
Thanks given by:
[Image: fc_nj_roundof16_608x342.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My predictions are Colombia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Costa Rica, Argentina and Belgium. Chile-Brazil is going to be an interesting match.

Edit: derp, thanks honor
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 14, 02:27PM)titiPT Wrote: My predictions are Colombia, France, Germany, Netherlands, Croatia, Argentina and Belgium. Chile-Brazil is going to be an interesting match.

it's costa rica not croatia
Thanks given by: