Silver League - Spring 2014
(09 Apr 14, 04:36PM)Nightmare Wrote: ^aren't you two in the same clan?!

inb4 teamkills
Nah I'll just take it out on B} and win it for Pi. =]
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 14, 03:25PM)Mousikos Wrote: 1Cap, stop causing problems on the forum please.

(09 Apr 14, 04:36PM)Nightmare Wrote: ^aren't you two in the same clan?!
inb4 teamkills

5 minutes of fame
I will give 10
;)

* -1 to tk's - so, dont speak in my name without authorization. Its very simple. I came here long before you. Try appear using other means.
i give to you 15min of fame now ;)

Moderator can remove some posts (including my) and leave the topic flow properly.
I think the question about haxjump has been resolved.
Thanks given by:
Sorry 1Cap. I havent even in thoughts to harm anyone's feelings here. Just a stupid joke. I love the way Roberto Carlos do his fantastic shots! Sorry again.

I see no ways how whoever can properly use haxjump on ac_gothic (correct me if im wrong). I use edjejump there only. I hope that is legal.
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 14, 09:23PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: There's also the pre-jump with non binded haxjump users. Binded users just press a button and go... The pro's just make a jump, then perform the hax jump.

+1
Thanks given by:
Who: B} vs. |AoX|
What: Silver League battle of awesomeness
Where: ac_swamp
When: This Saturday 8pm GMT +0
Why: Why not?
Thanks given by:
^: Not completely confrimed until we have a third player.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 14, 04:25AM)Orynge Wrote: ^: Not completely confrimed until we have a third player.

iF would like to know your 3 players in advance.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 14, 02:36PM)DrauL Wrote: The British Empire would like to know how many men are being sent to the Battle of Saratoga.
Thanks.

orly.

We don't know yet, though. We're still trying to get 3 for the AoX game Saturday :p
Thanks given by:
(16 Apr 14, 04:30PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(16 Apr 14, 02:36PM)DrauL Wrote: The British Empire would like to know how many men are being sent to the Battle of Saratoga.
Thanks.

orly.

We don't know yet, though. We're still trying to get 3 for the AoX game Saturday :p
You don't have soldiers fit for the Battle of Bennington, yet you insist on planning for Saratoga? Bah! You will get crushed by the brits!
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 14, 01:33PM)Nightmare Wrote: B} vs. |AoX|
ac_swamp
This Saturday 8pm GMT +0

Rescheduled possibly.
Thanks given by:
[PSY] team has quite some time this weekend. If anyone is looking for a match, contact me or [PSY]Death via our IRC: #psyclan @ alterland.net.
Thanks given by:
[PSY], B} and iF
if you got 3 you can contact us on ts3 (aox-ac.tk) or #ax-clan whenever we are online.

I didnt know that you wanted to reschedule our match, even Thrawn was waiting for it.
Thanks given by:
Thrawn didn't even tell us he could play, that was why we rescheduled because only me and Nightmare said yes. :|
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 14, 07:50AM)Orynge Wrote: Thrawn didn't even tell us he could play, that was why we rescheduled because only me and Nightmare said yes. :|

Y u no RikPik
Thanks given by:
No idea, yell at him for me.
Thanks given by:
Also told forever a few days before saturday to reschedule if possible :)
Guess he didn't reach you in time :o
Thanks given by:
He mentioned about rescheduling, but i thought you may appear that time. And by that time i told mates to come to the match. Anyway i hope we will have our match this sunday 8pm GMT+0 (3pm EST). Quico told me.

Correct me if im wrong. Another question at which server should we play to have less DISC and LAG.
Thanks given by:
I think that's 4pm EST due to daylight savings time :)

Also, Draul. What time do you guys want to play? We're setting up our AoX match on the same day at 8pm GMT +0 so something around that time but not interfering with that match would be good.
Thanks given by:
Thats 4 am my time. how is 4 hours after you finish AoX off? That's 8am my time.

I will see. <3
What's your lineup?
Thanks given by:
4 hours after AoX, we'll see if we can do it.
:3

Our line-up is some mix of titi-nightmare-thrawn-orynge-xrd-rikpik
;)
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 14, 01:46PM)Nightmare Wrote: Our line-up is some mix of titi-nightmare-thrawn-orynge-xrd-rikpik
;)

Aight, well I am hoping for Myself, Hyk, Cac, LeChiff, kaBOOM. We shall see who plays :)
Thanks given by:
We also looked into trying to clone titi twice but apparently it's expensive and illegal?
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 14, 02:03PM)Nightmare Wrote: We also looked into trying to clone titi twice but apparently it's expensive and illegal?

But it would be the tits ;)
Thanks given by:
Get Cactus in it and I will play <3
Thanks given by:
We can play against Pi and PSY on Saturday, don't send me PM because I can't use my messenger. Write on our forum at http://angrysouls.xobor.de/ else contact us via ts: 45-clan.de
Thanks given by:
Ye you don't reply me?
Thanks given by:
[Image: y38dcoc5v498iqbfg.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hey dude I can't sign up in Pi forum because your sign up form is bugged, where can I contact you? I never seen Pis on irc, can you reply me here? :D
Thanks given by:
#paradoxinfinity
Thanks given by:
We lost to AoX. lol
Thanks given by: