Russia-Ukraine

1) y u no peace?!
2) Obama has made a few statements and supposedly called Putin to chat about the situation. Any other world leaders doing anything?
3) Free PaulMuaddibka!

Hopefully this is nothing and ends swiftly so we can go back to interesting things like LeBron James scoring 61 points.
Thanks given by:
if putin finds wmds in ukraine colour me impressed
Thanks given by:
1) Who does not want to kill does not use weapons. Simple as that.
2) The world does not have a sheriff and never will.
3) Capitalism is a tiger on crutches.
4) Communism does not work. Fact.
5) The most important thing is life.
Thanks given by:
It's not that simple, because:

1) Ukraine's overthrow was totally created ad hoc... Let's say it's the battlefield of the cold war between USA and Russia. A proof is that among protesters there are many members of non-governative organizations that are mainly based in USA, and are probably financed by them.

2) Obama should fuck himself. You gotta thank him and Mr. Putin (but mostly Obama) if WWIII is so close...
Thanks given by:
Ukraine is screwed anyway since it is divided between pro-russian people in the east and pro-EU people in the east. There's too much tension. It will escalate sooner or later
Thanks given by:
putin and USA have so much in common. why can't they just get along?

both are disgusting imperialist dogs.

return crimea to its rightful mongol owners so the world map looks prettier.

(05 Mar 14, 03:46AM)Andrez Wrote: It's not that simple, because:

1) Ukraine's overthrow was totally created ad hoc... Let's say it's the battlefield of the cold war between USA and Russia. A proof is that among protesters there are many members of non-governative organizations that are mainly based in USA, and are probably financed by them.

2) Obama should fuck himself. You gotta thank him and Mr. Putin (but mostly Obama) if WWIII is so close...

[Image: d4aZLAG.gif]
Thanks given by:
Russian soldier says "turn around or we'll fire warning shots, I'm warning you"
Thanks given by:
and then they played soccer.
Thanks given by:
Putin is the only one who makes something about the Ukrain situation, even if it's for it's own future interests, the worst think is that the USA doesn't accept it because they said, "USA as always been fighting for the right of people to the self-determination", yes they really said that, haha....
Thanks given by:
Russia "threatened to seize U.S assets if sanctioned." reportedly.
Thanks given by:
(05 Mar 14, 09:23AM)Undead Wrote: putin and USA have so much in common. why can't they just get along?

both are disgusting imperialist dogs.

so true :/

afaik there is a 1994 treaty called "The Budapest Memorandum" that was signed after the dissolution of the soviet union that calls for the UK (and possibly the US?) to offer military aid to Ukraine in the event that its borders are compromised (this includes Crimea). if we end up getting involved, bbl i'm moving to norway :|
Thanks given by:
Juz send in Jan Egeland!
Thanks given by:
Im not in favor of US involvement in any foreign conflict. However, if the sovereignty of my nation was at stake I'd want intervention. Obviously US involvement would be for the wrong reasons. If its aa choice of two dogs, I'd pick the one without mange.
Thanks given by:
New story for Call of Duty
Thanks given by:
AFAIK, due to the nature of the Budapest Memorandum signed by Ukraine, the US and several other veto powers are kind of expected to intervene in Russia's invasion but I see it unlikely to occur unless Russia decides to invade a NATO nation, which again is highly unlikely imo since then literally half of the world would be on Russia's ass.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1939468_10152824059693912_1729649832_n.jpg]
So much truth in this pic... Translation:
HISTORY LESSONS
"And these are the last two guys who tried to bend Russia"
Thanks given by:
But russia is invading ukraine, not the other way around :)
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 02:36PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: AFAIK, due to the nature of the Budapest Memorandum signed by Ukraine, the US and several other veto powers are kind of expected to intervene in Russia's invasion but I see it unlikely to occur unless Russia decides to invade a NATO nation, which again is highly unlikely imo since then literally half of the world would be on Russia's ass.

this document was not ratified either of the parties to
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 03:04PM)Marti Wrote: But russia is invading ukraine, not the other way around :)
still no :)
as far as I know Putin said that he has no desire to violate the integrity of Ukraine
Ukraine is divided into two parts, with a predominance on eastern Russian-speaking population (not only Russians) and western mainly people with nationalistic,Chauvinism views
Russia will impose forces in Ukraine,in case of threat of a life of the Russian-speaking population
Russia is under attack critics for being unwilling to recognize the new government, and requires the implementation of the agreements concluded on February 21 all parties of conflict
Thanks given by:
oh right

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ma...t-declares
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 02:55PM)Andrez Wrote: HISTORY LESSONS
"And these are the last two guys who tried to bend Russia"

Reagan bent them pretty good, dissolved the Soviet Union with words alone.

Not sure how 2 conquerors failing to invade Russia has anything to do with Peace Prize Obama.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 05:08PM)Marti Wrote: oh right

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ma...t-declares

if the Crimean people is 90 percent Russian-speaking,in the result of the referendum will join Russia,who will stop it, NATO,which contributed to the division of Yugoslavia and last Kosovo?
Femen activists beaten up in Paris :)
Thanks given by:
^by that logic, Mexico can take a few American cities that speak mostly Spanish :D

France has half-naked women running through the streets? Oui Oui! *moves there*
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 05:40PM)Nightmare Wrote: ^by that logic, Mexico can take a few American cities that speak mostly Spanish :D

France has half-naked women running through the streets? Oui Oui! *moves there*
quite :)
but it will not happen until the U.S. higher standard of living than in Mexico
still talking about the free Texas
Thanks given by:
Putin is sick man, Hitler did it the similar way in my country in 1938. In Kosovo was real proofs of genocide, it was totally different situation. There was civil war. And Kosovo is independent state, not part of USA. Do you really believe in independent voting about joining to Russia in this part of world, with tanks in the streets ? Don't be fools. If they really wanted it, they would do it long time before.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
On Russian TV the new government is described not otherwise as 'a bunch of Nazis'. Seems like Putin found another way to boost his rating

All European countries theoretically should send all Russian-speaking people back to Russia, because otherwise Russians will be in minority there and thus must be protected by <s>Russian army</s> 'self-armed resistance forces'.
Thanks given by:
Ehrm, but the new government in Ukraine is actually made of (neo-)Nazis.
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 09:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Ehrm, but the new government in Ukraine is actually made of (neo-)Nazis.

[Image: xUAOaen.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06 Mar 14, 07:31PM)Alien Wrote: Putin is sick man, Hitler did it the similar way in my country in 1938. In Kosovo was real proofs of genocide, it was totally different situation. There was civil war. And Kosovo is independent state, not part of USA. Do you really believe in independent voting about joining to Russia in this part of world, with tanks in the streets ? Don't be fools. If they really wanted it, they would do it long time before.
why Kosovo is another situation?Kosovo as part of Serbia was rend,despite the fact that it is historically Serbian territory,where is the difference?Crimea up to 60-s of the last century belonged to Russia,but was given to Ukraine by the Secretary-General of the USSR Khrushchev,a native of Ukraine
Putin was neither attacking the other countries,he want for the fact that in the political life of Ukraine was attended by various parties
and no one says that Kosovo is part of the U.S. :)
was signed the agreement which take into account the interests of all parties
the implementation of this agreement and requires Putin
Thanks given by: