PullBimbato / PERROS Split
(02 Mar 14, 01:37PM)OpenSource Wrote:
Quote:By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1300-post...l#pid77967

OpenSource Wrote:Just curious, how can you even think about making a asshole like RealVikiking a part of this team?
His just a plain simple asshole that has nothing to do in any tournament or "match" in this game.

Just fucking drop the assholes that make this community into a shitstorm and lets have fun for once.

how is this not one of the points you quoted above?

you know this doesnt work right?
Thanks given by:
C'mon. Come talk with us.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6385-post...#pid120110
Thanks given by:
So, Marti, calling a asshole for a asshole you find offensive, but trying to get kids to break laws in every country by ddos is okey? Your logic arent to logical.
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 10:52PM)OpenSource Wrote: Your logic arent to logical.

Yeh mann

#logic
Thanks given by:
(02 Mar 14, 10:52PM)OpenSource Wrote: So, Marti, calling a asshole for a asshole you find offensive, but trying to get kids to break laws in every country by ddos is okey? Your logic arent to logical.
Marti's post was clearly sarcasm, yours is just an offensive remark on RealViking with additional fallacies in this last post. No need to resort to pointless disrespectful remarks when we're attempting to discuss maturely PERROS's case. Not saying Marti's post wasn't pointless, but neither of you are helping the discussion.
Thanks given by:
Can we keep this on subject guys.
As much as I like a good RealViking bashing, the less we bring him into this debate the better.
Thanks given by:
Ive personally never been banned by perros. I think being aware enough to realize you're on a server run by him is enough to mind yourself. If you really wanna rebel so hard against the man and stand in solidarity with the trolls just dont play on his server. You're enabling him to act like a douche if you go in looking for a fight.

The oNe tag is banned, we dont give a shit. You shouldnt either. If I broke down every time I got banned id be as angry and jaded as perros himself.
Thanks given by:
Its not about "us" or "me" or "I". Its about the game. Its about new players. Its about behavior and a fun game to play.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 05:31PM)MPx Wrote:
(28 Feb 14, 04:55PM)jamz Wrote: You can't be kicked for using a word in the forbidden.cfg.

I was. because I didn't know that "connect" is a forbidden word

On this point, perhaps we should have the server echo back to the user exactly what string is forbidden. As it is we are told simply "watch your language", which is entirely unhelpful, considering that the strings that trigger this are arbitrary. We're left to edit and retry until we get autokicked for failing to find the offending string quickly enough. Super!

(03 Mar 14, 01:36AM)Waffles Wrote: Ive personally never been banned by perros. I think being aware enough to realize you're on a server run by him is enough to mind yourself. If you really wanna rebel so hard against the man and stand in solidarity with the trolls just dont play on his server.

You say "mind yourself" as if anyone's really doing anything wrong by a reasonable person? By that I mean a person other than Perros. One can do perfectly well and still get on his bad side for whatever reason so there is no minding of the self that can help here. Maybe you're just lucky. It's really cute how you're trying to belittle his opposition by reducing it to some sort of petty contrarianism though. See that, where I called your thing cute and now it seems stupid? Yeah, that's what you're doing.
Thanks given by:
In my honest opinion Carlos (PERROS) problems with many people in the game, have a lot to do with the fact that he doesn't speak English at all, and has a really explosive temper.

He might look like an ass but he's not, he just literally doesn't understand you.
Thanks given by:
It seems that i broke the forum rules ,so when will i get my spanking , master?
Thanks given by:
perros is severely unstable. if you take his servers away he may act out violently. let him live out his fantasy for now.

(03 Mar 14, 01:36AM)Waffles Wrote: Ive personally never been banned by perros. I think being aware enough to realize you're on a server run by him is enough to mind yourself. If you really wanna rebel so hard against the man and stand in solidarity with the trolls just dont play on his server. You're enabling him to act like a douche if you go in looking for a fight.

its so damn hilarious tho lololol

(28 Feb 14, 09:54PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: ...bout time

you probably shouldn't post on this thread. you're just as bad as perros, except you speak english.
Thanks given by:
How PERROS rules his server

Thanks given by:
Mind yourself is more of a colloquial expression than anything else. I didnt want to say mind your p's and q's because thats cliche. I also meant it as relative to the context of what perros considers good behavior in his servers. Contrarianism works both ways.

However, its factual that perros is a cunt (widely agreed with in this thread). It has also been established that people dont like being abused while playing. My main point was to simply not give perros the power to upset you. That is the main reason I will continue to belittle his opposition, get over it and move on.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 07:04PM)1Cap Wrote: jamz saw and remained playing and having fun on this server.

Because at that moment in my life I was playing AC. I try not to let every little thing spoil my enjoyment. Just because I choose not to castigate players in-game it doesn't mean I'm doing nothing about it. Unlike some in this thread, I'm actually able to treat others with respect and act like a human being.
Thanks given by:
One simply does not respect people on the internet. Internet is a place where we unleash our inner demons.
Thanks given by:
This happens because any random capable to pay the rent of a VPS and the minimum skills to setup an AC server can register to and be listed by the master server. To be listed by the master server should be a privilege that should be earned not taken for granted since the beginning.
Put some rules to keep in check the server owners and admin abusers.
If they want to go by "my server my rules" fine, but don't let them register to the master server if they don't agree with these 'basic rules'.
The lack of servers will never be a problem, the quality of servers admins is.
Thanks given by:
jamz Wrote:I'm going to close this one because:
a) Mousikos now knows who maintains the servers on which he's banned and can communicate directly with that person if he chooses.
b) He probably now knows why he's banned. It's called tit-for-tat.
c) We have enough PERROS-bashing threads already.

Yeah except when you PM the guy to sort out the problem he says "see I'm banned on yours". Doesn't even ask for a reason or offer to sort things out. Doesn't seem to feel like he stepped out of line. This kind of guy is going to /remain/ on my blacklist.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 14, 09:20PM)Mousikos Wrote: Doesn't even ask for a reason or offer to sort things out. Doesn't seem to feel like he stepped out of line. This kind of guy is going to /remain/ on my blacklist.
That sounds like a personal problem, ergo thread closed.
Thanks given by: