CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
Information removed - User was asked to remove advertising of paid service. User refused.
Thanks given by:
I'd like a server with slot size 20
Thanks given by:
/connect ax-epsilon.tk 5050

32-slot server on the |AoX| Network in Buffalo....
Thanks given by:
Hay. the topic says your giving away servers yet your asking for a payment via paypal. so are thay free or what?
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 07:44PM)killerjoe Wrote: Hay. the topic says your giving away servers yet your asking for a payment via paypal. so are thay free or what?

theyre free for 1 dollar
Thanks given by:
just like your mother

Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 07:44PM)killerjoe Wrote: Hay. the topic says your giving away servers yet your asking for a payment via paypal. so are thay free or what?

Hey Joe.
Sorry I forgot about that, I posted this at 6am so I was rather tired.
Yes I will give away 3 servers for free, I will make a counter on the post so people can know. I might add some more free ones later too. Are you interested in one Joe?

Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 11:33PM)Ethiixx Wrote: However I am interested to know how you have 32 slots?

You can set the number of slots to anything you like, although it won't register on the masterserver if the value is over 16.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 11:46PM)PhaNtom Wrote:
(24 Jan 14, 11:33PM)Ethiixx Wrote: However I am interested to know how you have 32 slots?

You can set the number of slots to anything you like, although it won't register on the masterserver if the value is over 16.

Ah yes it does say that, thanks a bunch.

(24 Jan 14, 07:28PM)Marti Wrote: I'd like a server with slot size 20

Please re read the maximum slot size.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 11:33PM)Ethiixx Wrote: Id like it if you didnt advertise your server on our thread please :) However I am interested to know how you have 32 slots?

Originally, I was going to cast you off by calmly insulting you and moving on, but I realized that wouldn't be good enough...
You bill your thread as a 'giveaway' and 'Premium' server hosting?
What qualifies your service to be 'premium' outside of your location - what specs? How many AC servers to you plan to run from this server and how long have you been in the community?
Will you be giving any kind of percentage of your own investment and/or profit back to the development team of the game?
You do realize there aren't a shortage of servers for this game right?
Additionally, I hope you are aware this isn't a commercially operated enterprise, and you are spamming these forums with a sales pitch, quite literally, for something that any user with some technical ability can do on their own, even from a home connection....
While I an appreciate the desire to make a buck, what have you done for the community that you are now soliciting to?
SO when you tell me not to advertise any of my free 'premium' plus servers in five different locations with 1gbps and custom maprots
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7210-post...#pid142727
I begin to think you forget that it is you who are spamming us, notthe other way around...
/end rant
Thanks given by:
Im just going to ignore you from now on :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 12:41AM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Originally, I was going to cast you off by calmly insulting you and moving on, but I realized that wouldn't be good enough...
You bill your thread as a 'giveaway' and 'Premium' server hosting?
What qualifies your service to be 'premium' outside of your location - what specs? How many AC servers to you plan to run from this server and how long have you been in the community?
Will you be giving any kind of percentage of your own investment and/or profit back to the development team of the game?
You do realize there aren't a shortage of servers for this game right?
Additionally, I hope you are aware this isn't a commercially operated enterprise, and you are spamming these forums with a sales pitch, quite literally, for something that any user with some technical ability can do on their own, even from a home connection....
While I an appreciate the desire to make a buck, what have you done for the community that you are now soliciting to?
SO when you tell me not to advertise any of my free 'premium' plus servers in five different locations with 1gbps and custom maprots
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7210-post...#pid142727
I begin to think you forget that it is you who are spamming us, notthe other way around...
/end rant

Okay understandable.
I have already explained the specs.
Like I said at the very beginning, I have been around for 3 years now, but never was active on the forums until now.
I am just providing a service for those who would like it, you don't need to get angry over it, if you don't like it then please don't start an argument here, PM me or something else, because to me it looks like you're just trying to make me look bad or something.
Any payments received would go straight to funding the servers to keep them running and even upgrade them in the future.
Hope that helps.
Thanks given by:
You are absolutely entitled to make an offer to the community...Just don't dictate that I can't as well...
>:D
Thanks given by:
Haha will do. :)
I apologize.
Thanks given by:
someone can say me why this servers are premium?
Thanks given by:
I said that because of the speeds we have for our servers.
Maybe premium wasn't the best choice of a word to use, so I have removed it.
Are you possibly interested 1Cap?
Thanks given by:
First of all, get rid of the unnecessary colors. I think it's a great thig that you are providing server hosting for players. "Premium" is an understatement. A 1Gbps network link does not entitle you to a "premium" title. For all I know, you can have a 10Gbps line and a 2% uptime guarantee. I also want to add that you should get to know the community and the game more instead advertising (as what I liketo call it) on your 2nd day here.
Thanks given by:
Well thats honestly not what we have, otherwise that is what I would have said, I would say we have 99% Uptime, that 1% Is usually due to quick maintenance.

As for getting to know the community, "I have been around for 3 years now". Although A lot has changed then so maybe it would best to meet all the new people and clans, I have met quite a lot already through them joining our servers so we will get there :)
Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks given by:
Yes, I was interested. I asked you several times why give free servers for anyone.
You showed no interest in explaining. Also I did not like our conversation.
Be careful about trying some personal bias here in this community.
[Image: 1zd7zh3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Firstly, if you wanted me to talk to me about getting a server, I specifically said to contact me over email or on our website, not during in-game when I'm trying to play so no I had no interest in explaining when I was trying to play, also you changed you alias just to "spy" on me or whatever which is odd. AGAIN, if you are interested, read the post again and contact us properly please.
Thanks given by:
I'm just going to start out saying hi.

Hi.

Also, you come across as a moronic 15 year old. If you are not could you change that? Thanks.

Anyone actually interested in a server doesn't actually want a shitty reseller for a $1.

You do not:
  • have a target audience
  • come across as smart
  • know what you are trying to sell

Lurk a while, get to know the place before you break out into this spiel.

Also, you make Oceania look bad and you sshould feel bad.
Thanks given by:
Rude.
Thanks given by:
I think you have misunderstanding between rude and the truth mate.
Thanks given by:
Well what would recommend we do?
I am just giving a service to the community and everyone seems to act so aggressive towards us because of it, I don't understand what the problem is that you have.
Thanks given by:
It's not a service if no one wants it.
Thanks given by:
If you're just here to argue then please leave, I have better things to do thanks.
Thanks given by:
i don't understand why people feel the need to insult him because he doesn't post the forums. elitist attitude at its best. maybe if he spammed 1000 posts he would be allowed to advertise?
Thanks given by:
Yes, I have been around for years and they cant seem to understand that, I have never really been a "forum person" till now, and I thought that the AC Community would be friendly and a bit more welcoming than this, all I have seen has people acting very hostile towards me when all I am doing is providing servers to people who would like them, whats so wrong with that?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 05:48AM)Undead Wrote: i don't understand why people feel the need to insult him because he doesn't post the forums. elitist attitude at its best. maybe if he spammed 1000 posts he would be allowed to advertise?

Undead, you seem to always complain of "elitism" but you consider yourself in the "elitists".
GGWP
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 07:46AM)DrauL Wrote: Undead, you seem to always complain of "elitism" but you consider yourself in the "elitists".
GGWP

Again you re avoiding the discussion in order to start an argument, and again if that's all you are going to do then leave thanks.
Thanks given by: